Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 01-05-2015, 11:48 PM
TommyG435

Love on the other side

If your soul mate dies, and I'm talking full on one true love no other like it - and you commit suicide to be with them, would this stop you from being with them? Or would they be there waiting for you still?
Old 01-05-2015, 11:49 PM
TommyG435

Other one posted in wrong forum please use this one
Old 02-05-2015, 12:27 AM
Master
It depends how clear you are at the point of transition.
On the other hand make sure you know what you are doing.
There are to many variables to just go ahead and pull the plug.
Just because of a few emotions.
I would be surprise if she was waiting for you, even if you are very clear in your transition. I have worked with those who committed suicide and there was not one who did not need help, some more some less.
And who is to say that this separation is not exactly what you wanted to experience? I don't say it is but it is possible.
Old 02-05-2015, 12:44 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyG435
If your soul mate dies, and I'm talking full on one true love no other like it - and you commit suicide to be with them, would this stop you from being with them? Or would they be there waiting for you still?
I don't think anyone truly knows what happens after we die, and I don't think you can know for sure what would happen if one were to commit suicide to be with a loved one they lost. My opinion is that there is an afterlife, and I think it is a beautiful place that we can't even begin to comprehend. I think it is possible that the reason we are only given hints as to what it is like is that if we knew for sure then we would all just want to skip this part and go there without taking this necessary journey (which can be so hard sometimes). No matter how hard this life here is, I do think that we need to finish it, and I think it is possible there are consequences if we decide to take matters into our own hands and quit.

What I do know, is that if I died before my soul mate, I would not want them to kill themselves to meet me on the other side. I would want them to live out their life, and I would want them to be happy. If you died before your soul mate, would you want them to kill themselves to be with you? What would you wish for them if it was you that was dead and they were left behind?
Old 02-05-2015, 01:01 AM
TommyG435

I ask myself this question many a time and draw the same answer, I know it sounds extremely selfish of me but I would want him to follow me.

I'm only talking theory here can I just state I currently have no solid plans of going through with this it's just I don't really have many people to talk to about it and whatever decision I do make it's not going to be one of impulse but one of great thought research and investigation. I'll give you some further information:

We have spoken since his death via a medium, he confirmed and promised he doesn't want to move on without me, he's waiting for me and we will be together when we have both crossed over.

However what I was wondering is if I did make that choice, would I effectively stop this via means of karma etc? Or would I still get to join him (I'm fully aware of all the other consequences that could come such as leaving family friends etc)

Again only talking in theory...just some clarity would be helpful
Old 02-05-2015, 01:08 AM
Seeker

I don't think anyone can give you a definite answer, and if they say they can, they are lying. Maybe you would be with this person and could just live in eternal bliss with them, but what if that would not happen. Why take the chance?

Also how do you know it was him the medium spoke to?
Old 02-05-2015, 01:26 AM
TommyG435

The information (personal) she told me could have only come from one person, no one else. No one else on this earth could possibly have known any of it without first hearing it from me or him

I fear you're right, I've researched for months and there is very little info on this subject...I can find loads about suicide karma consequences etc but it's all about depressed people or people trying to escape what they've done (murder rape and so forth) but pretty much nothing about someone who's actually done it purely because losing their partner was simply just too much to recover from
Old 02-05-2015, 01:51 AM
Seeker

You're lucky to have found a medium that was able to connect to you loved one. I never had that luck, but hope to find someone one day that actually is for real.

In my opinion it is better to just play it safe and try your best to just get through this life as best as you can, no matter how hard it is. I don't know how it is for you, but for me time goes by so incredibly fast, that I know my time will come before I even know it. Just today I was thinking how it feels like it was just summer, but that was last summer, and a whole year has gone by. I have no idea how a whole year can go by so quickly, but it has. For most that might be a horrible thing, but if you are missing someone that has passed away and can not wait to be with them, then it is a comforting thought that before you even realize it many years will have gone by and it will be your time to go.
Old 02-05-2015, 07:52 AM
TommyG435

Very lucky. I class myself as one of the luckiest people in the world to have found someone to share such a deep profound love with that I can't even explain in words. It's a shame you've had no luck have you tried many?

Time does go fast, just not enough. I'm only 24 so it seems like a very long time yet :( is there no one who's had a similar experience to this ???
Old 02-05-2015, 01:43 PM
Experiencer
Can u find a way to help him move on at the other side....help him go on another journey?
It seems u still need to stay here,
the profound love will help u both, no matter what....

Sometimes the answer may come out of a surprise, u will just know what and how to do.