Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 08-04-2015, 03:58 PM
dundana

Hellish NDE's

Iv'e been reading accounts of Near Death Experiences for many years now. While its debatable about what exactly NDE's are or what causes them, theres no denying their life affirming quality. However its become obvious to anyone with internet access, that there is a sizeable proportion of people who have distressing or even horrific NDE's with experiences ranging from finding themselves totally alone to finding themselves in a fiery pit (the traditional Christian hell)
Hell is not a popular subject but if these experiences are real then they need to be discussed alongside the positive NDE's that tend to grab the limelight.
Personally I dont know what to make of it all. Theres no rhyme or reason as to who has what kind of experience. Bad people have 'heavenly' NDE's and good people have 'hellish' NDE's. Religious belief doesnt seem to have any bearing on it, atheist find themselves in 'heaven' and christians find themselves in 'hell'.
Frankly I find it all a bit disturbing (but also fascinating at the same time)
What are your thoughts?
Old 08-04-2015, 04:19 PM
Master
NDE's is YHWH's way of showing the sinner what their future will be like without Him.

And it is horrific down there. Down there the word infinity becomes reality as infinite pain cannot destroy a spirit.

So imagine your hell and then classify that as paradise when compared to what it truly feels like down there.
Old 08-04-2015, 04:25 PM
Good question.
Me, I may have read half of all NDE material out there, haha!

If we were talking, the first thing I would ask you to see
what beliefs you hold....would be:
"If you saw a guy climbing a mountain...is that real?
If there is a house fire, is that real?
If you have a nightmare or a loving dream...are they real?"

This is a very big thing in talking about anything from the other side, imo.

Do you 'believe' every single thing our eyes see are created
the same as if the we ourselves are the projector, projecting out onto a blank screen?
What is within is without?

Either way is fine, just need a starting point.
Thanks.

I would ask Tristan..."And you know this how?"

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 08-04-2015, 04:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I would ask Tristan..."And you know this how?"
Witnessed whats left of Sheol, Hades, angel prison Tartarus and finally the Lake of Fire.

None of them ended well.

The visions are from YHWH to show that the only way to happiness is through the Blood of His One and begotten Son, Jesus Christ. Every other option either ends up being crushed into razor sharp skin flake dust of Tartarus, disintegrating into dust in Hades, burning in eternal fire with no screaming because no one has any fleshy lungs or self torture in the maggot filled mud pits of Sheol.

And if there are any daemons reading this then they will know its true and that they can be forgiven as well, just as humans cans if they turn back to Yahushua.
Old 08-04-2015, 05:03 PM
dundana

Funny god you got there Tristran. Just what kind of Being inflicts such gratuitous violence on his creatures? And eternal violence at that!
Old 08-04-2015, 05:44 PM
Master

'No evil can happen to a good man either in this life or in death'
- Socrates

Concentrate on kindling the inner light. Everything else will take care of itself.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 08-04-2015, 06:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dundana
Funny god you got there Tristran. Just what kind of Being inflicts such gratuitous violence on his creatures?
And eternal violence at that!
Omg, I deleted my whole post....or this will turn out to be a
debate on Ancient beliefs of blood sacrifice...and how a Loving God
has been so misinterpreted by primitive.....oh see...I just went off again...
Bye.

I'm with Knight....:)

And thank this place for the ignore feature.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 08-04-2015, 06:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dundana
Funny god you got there Tristran. Just what kind of Being inflicts such gratuitous violence on his creatures? And eternal violence at that!
Actually a loving and caring God.

Think about it. Would you rather be given a warning via a NDE or no vision at all ?

Would you rather have a father telling you to listen to Him and not walk in front of an oncoming 18 wheeler, or a traitor Lucifer who will snicker on the other side of the road saying 'come on - you cannot possible die when the 18 wheeler runs over you'.

A NDE (warning) of my home world (Tartarus) is better than a one way trip home on the day my fleshy body perishes in this world.
Old 08-04-2015, 07:18 PM
Master
well, at one time i had theorized the death experience was determined by religious beliefs/conditioning but my NDE was nothing like what i expected. i was very Christian at the time so believed that when i died i'd see Jesus and angels and my dead relatives and so on. what i actually experienced during my NDE was more Hindu-ish in nature and imagery and i hadn't had much exposure to Hinduism at the time so it was especially odd.

i didn't take note of any hell during my NDE.
Old 08-04-2015, 07:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
well, despite what i had theorized about the death experience being determined by religious beliefs/conditioning my NDE was nothing like what i expected. i was very Christian at the time so believed and expected that when i died i'd see Jesus and angels and my dead relatives etc. what i actually experienced was more Hindu-ish in nature and imagery
Thank you...always enjoy your posts, btw.