Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Devolution's Dream > Matt Warne

Old 07-03-2015, 06:08 PM
Master
Thank You!

I just want to say thank you Matt for this beautiful site!! and Thanks to all the staff here that take their time to make this site more positive and joyful.
Old 08-03-2015, 04:01 AM
Master
Me too ,all the info and support is really helping me on my healing journey,and I love all the diverse spiritual stuff here. Matt saw the need and created spiritual forum, such a worthy legacy, Thankyou. Deepsoul
Old 12-03-2015, 01:51 AM
joyforlife

thank you!
Old 13-03-2015, 07:13 AM
Loftyolofty

I'd like to thank you too Matt, this forum is a fantastic idea to bring about like-minded people who are blessed by the lights of the soul :)
Sending love and wisdom in the name of the father, the son and the Holy Spirit x
Old 28-04-2015, 12:36 PM
Ascender
Thank you Matt for creating this place.
Old 06-05-2015, 06:31 PM
jckyo

I am a newbie to this forum. I have searched many spiritual forums and have never come across a spiritual forum full of so much positive energy. I am sure Matt still has his hands on this wonderful forum. God just needed him to continue it from the other side. Thank you Matt, I never met you but I feel I know you from this forum. Keep up the good work.
Old 28-05-2015, 11:50 PM
Ascender

Thank you! This is a good place to be at and a good way to continue what Matt has started.
Old 29-05-2015, 12:22 AM
Deactivated Account

So grateful and thankful for the friendships I have made over the past couple of years. You guys all bring a special light
Old 29-05-2015, 12:56 PM
Master
me 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heaven
I just want to say thank you Matt for this beautiful site!! and Thanks to all the staff here that take their time to make this site more positive and joyful.
me 2 thx matt

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 29-05-2015, 06:47 PM
Ascender
Thank you Matt for bringing this site into being. It provides me with much learning, growth, and community. Thank you!!!!