Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 15-02-2018, 09:48 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnneC2013
But I agree with the other person I didn’t ask to be born, it was as if I was forced to come lol.

Desires are not a conscious choice. We are all pulled in by desires, and resisting them is what creates a distortion between who we feel we are, and who we truly are. We are all born fulfilled: if we understood that we could all live happy and joyful lives. But we grow up in contrast, and now try to rationalize it as there might be something we need to learn, or something eternally wrong with us. Nope not really. You just have to be you
Old 15-02-2018, 11:33 PM
Master
Choice or no choice?

I am, what is sometimes called a wanderer, and I can detect one or two others in this threat, so I will try to view it from the perspective of a wanderer.
First, unless a spirit is trapped in the non-physical earth realm, from where spirits are pulled into the next incarnation, we have always a choice.
We wanderers follow the call of sorrow, and the call from earth was especially strong. It just draws you in. And the wanderers came in droves, millions and millions.
The choice to be a wanderer, to stay with this term, is made as soon we enter 5th density, the density of wisdom, where unconditional love is fully implemented.
We need to understand, if one wanderer incarnates, there are many more around him or her in the non physical. Sometimes I feel, I simply had the short straw. On the other hand, Rah nam (me) is someone who can incarnate into a difficult 3D reality and leave after one incarnation without a scratch. (through, after waking up, letting go of any attachments )
Yes we have choices, only the choices are made a very long time ago. sometimes eons ago. And in that context, the stay here is only a minute fraction of our existence on our path to the density of unity.
Rah nam
Old 16-02-2018, 06:01 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
I think anyone who wakes up from an unwanted dream saids I don’t want that dream again or try to find the significance of the dream to their current life. But even though everyone has difference in opinion and I respect everyone opinion. My thoughts are if the consciousness continues beyond death than really what is the difference between consciousness living on and reincarnation? Anyways going back to the original question do you believe we have the choice not to come back I rather stay in spirit or the other side or whatever anyone believes it’s called.
The human mind bases it's value system on human experience. It is wired to want to avoid pain and suffering as a means of survival. Our soul sees from a whole other perspective. It knows what the game is all about. Our human mind is blind and confused while our soul can see the bigger picture. So our soul sometimes takes on more that it's human self can comfortably handle. This creates intense conflict about being human and often there is a strong desire to be done with life in response to the pain. Mainly because there may be no other solution the human mind can see as solving the problem. But I think it is like how we as humans get when we are hungry. We tend to put way too much food on our plate finding out we are unable to eat all of it. We say we will never do it again only to find ourselves doing it again when we are super hungry the next time. In the end, human life is finite. It feels long but it really goes by pretty fast. Your perspective about it from the soul level very well may see great benefit and chose to come back despite your human mind being thoroughly frustrated. I don't think we are forced ever. So to answer your question I don't believe you have to come back but suspect all of us do despite having lives we wish we could get out of. There is value we just can't see as a human. But I don't at all think you have to and maybe you won't.
Old 18-02-2018, 12:32 AM
Knower

I answered this question in the topic about sports after death .. The choice of the next rebirth is determined by your accumulated experience in this and past lives. But in order to change this it is necessary in life to erase data about worldly experience leading and sucking the soul into hell .. with the help of a thorough spiritual practice .. and introduce a significant fixation on the high world of his holy master who can bring you to a high world .. Or, in life, cultivate devotion to a great saint who will help your soul after death to go to a good world. Only if you think that e If you go sometimes to the temple sometimes on Sundays and pray for your sins, and all the remaining time to live a worldly life, accumulate money to break the commandments. And amuse yourself, then I assure you that no saint will save you from falling to the lower worlds ..

Because according to experience after the death of the great saints, the founders of all world religions, worldly experience leads eventually to Hell. We very rarely regenerate after death again in the world of people. It would be good and fun every time to come back again into the world of people .. that God again gave us a chance to correct our oshchibki.No reality is not like that. All we have to first pay the bills .. And then they will give us to start life already in the new body again. And in our real life and good it is impossible to escape from debts .. It is impossible to do this after death. The only thing that remains for us during life is seriously engaged in spiritual practice .. In order that we could freely drop our body at the time of death .. as an unnecessary our shell and will go to the worlds of happiness in the next life. However, this Pts is not easy .
Old 18-02-2018, 07:20 AM
Knower
My question was in regards to not coming back ( not wanting to come back)
Old 18-02-2018, 05:56 PM
Knower

Quote:
My question was in regards to not coming back ( not wanting to come back)

In spiritual practice there is the notion of as achieve liberation and enlightenment.It's to physically wipe out the bad karma that we were born into in this world.If you do this,then you will be able to fight back your body and go into the worlds of happiness.In immortality.
Old 19-02-2018, 12:40 AM
Knower
Ah ok I understand now
Old 19-02-2018, 01:33 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitiananda
In spiritual practice there is the notion of as achieve liberation and enlightenment.It's to physically wipe out the bad karma that we were born into in this world.If you do this,then you will be able to fight back your body and go into the worlds of happiness.In immortality.
I believe that you put together several concepts that don't go together: liberation, enlightenment, bad karma, fight back your body, world of happiness, immortality.

We all read, discuss, think, learn, experience, over and over. We should be careful to extract the essence from others' ideas, and not make them our own without understanding where they're coming form.

There is one path, but many approximations.
Old 20-02-2018, 09:54 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
Desires are not a conscious choice. We are all pulled in by desires, and resisting them is what creates a distortion between who we feel we are, and who we truly are. We are all born fulfilled: if we understood that we could all live happy and joyful lives. But we grow up in contrast, and now try to rationalize it as there might be something we need to learn, or something eternally wrong with us. Nope not really. You just have to be you
Yes you are right, we need to observe who we are and what we are doing.

Then automatically we are in total acceptance and surrender. Which of course believe it or not, brings about real freedom, awareness and fulfillment as you are no longer struggling in denial.
Old 24-02-2018, 01:48 AM
Super Moderator
There have been arguments against Free Will, but I have seen Souls make free will choices, and there is acceptance in Spirit for those choices. Souls can decide what to do next. Nobody is forcing anyone. Whatever we choose to do is up to us.
These Soul choices are often made by what we most deeply desire. Not by some whim or fancy.

Those basics I do know. The further details I can not fully know yet but when we go to Spirit, we will see.