Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 22-02-2018, 02:09 AM
Pathfinder
Does anyone else see spirits all the time?

Hey, just curious. Does anyone on here ever see spirits through their minds eye? To add to that does anyone ever see random spirits in their house? Meaning random spirits popping in every once in awhile. I don’t see them as much while out and about. I’m pretty sure it’s because my mind is focused on other stuff. At any given time I can focus and see spirits around. Does anyone else experience these types of things? Just curious! :)
Old 22-02-2018, 09:45 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder

I see entities in the spirit world through my minds eye mostly, and I do see them with my physical eyes sometimes. Just sparks of lights for fairies, a shadow sometimes, a flash of light, a person or animal from the corner of my eye or when I turn my head.

I am looking to working and practicing this gift so that I can see them 24/7 with my physical eyes very well!! I feel it would be helpful.
Old 22-02-2018, 10:44 PM
Administrator
The answer to your question is yes I am a medium so I'm used to seeing spirit.

you need to learn how to close down and open up.you are to open that is why you keep seeing them.

is there a spiritualist church near to you that you can attend?.they would teach you how to close down.

Namaste
Old 23-02-2018, 12:14 AM
Pathfinder
Hey thanks for the replies! I used to go to a spiritualist church but they weren’t to helpful. I didn’t really ask though because I didn’t fee to comfortable. I ask the priest about something once and he said he didn’t know how he did his gifts and to ask some of the other members. Nice people but I just didn’t fee to comfortable there. But I was told that spirits should not enter my house unless I give them permission but I see spirits in here all the time. I have recently been seeing a which type lady and I am just unsure why. I feel like she is trying to mess with me in a jokingly way but she doesn’t feel like the best spirit. I don’t know. I was just curious on if other people see spirits in their house trying to get their attention or anything and why they are able to enter my house! Also I probably should look into learning how to close more becauE when I’m home I see them randomly all the time.
Old 23-02-2018, 04:06 AM
Administrator
Hello

Yes as a Medium I see the dead at times and communicate with them as I would the living sitting with me in a room.

I see many random one's as they are curious that I can make that connection. Some just come in and go out others will stay and chat at times a bit. Its normal to me been this way since birth.

Lynn
Old 27-02-2018, 05:39 AM
Master
I have been able to see spirits in my living spaces as well, although I must say not to the extent you are describing.

The last was a spirit solid enough looking big hefty man, wearing black pants, a white button up short sleeved shirt, and suspenders (black) attached to the pants. I had come inside at night from getting air out of doors, the kitchen light was on, bright as I had left it, I turned the corner into the kitchen and he is there one moment bent down looking into the bottom cabinet of our old record player (plays very small 1930's era type records). The bottom cabinet is where we have the records stored. I had the feeling of the spirit (individual) simply looking and a feeling of wondering why it was the records were there but not often played. Do I know for sure if this is what was on the beings mind? Not at all. Simply felt that way. There was no fear, and oddly enough the image of the spirit closing the door to the bottom of the record player imposed itself, and I saw the door of the cabinet close, in a spiritual view sort of sense, but the bottom cabinet physically, had not been opened, and at the time of seeing this, not being opened to begin with, never physically closed. Very odd.

I do not see human spirits often at all, but I am able to see non incarnate more, like gnome like beings, wizards, witches, crystal Buddhas, strange strange things, often beautiful, and then there are times I see more frightening, negative like non incarnates.

I enjoy seeing the wizards, gnome like creatures, and there are actually many that while not looking exactly like you'd expect and some can seem frightening looking, at times, a frightening looking wizard is wearing the strangest robe.

Or a goblin is partly there and part blending with my green flowers, and for an odd reason the flowers now appear different and seem to have glitter, or sheen, merging of color, etc.

I often see these around objects in the rooms similarly colored the way the beings clothing is colored, or shares a shape color pattern, or a metallic nature.

I don't know what they are if anything, if it is symptom of my mind, my eyes playing absolute tricks, hallucinations etc. They happen more often than human spirits, yet even with these for me at least it does not happen constantly.

And honestly sometimes, they look so creative, inspiring, often beautiful, or melancholic dark wizards in gorgeously made attire. Often I consider them to be spirits of the muse. Or muses, is what I have decided to call them.

And most often seeing some of them does not exactly bother me too awful much. And I am capable of not acting too strange when it is I happen a glance. I go about my business.
Old 01-03-2018, 05:29 PM
Seeker

I used to see a dark shadow travel down the hallway and into the laundry to open the window. Though my impression was an elderly lady simply letting out the steam from the dryer (I was flatting with 2 girls that didn't know they should open the window when using the old dryer to stop steam buildup).

I spoke to the spirit and assured her that I would open the window and educate the girls (which I did), and I never saw her again.
Also, the girls never had the window mysteriously open by itself again.

The thing was none of us saw it "opening" but it was simply in an open state when we entered (regardless of how tightly we would screw it closed).

Though before that happened I had already closed myself off completely a decade before (due to some very scary events) so I was quite surprised at seeing this entity but perhaps it had a strong presence? Perhaps closing myself off is why I could only see a dark shadow and not a clearer image? I'm not really sure to be honest - they don't teach this stuff in school.
Old 01-03-2018, 07:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven
I used to see a dark shadow travel down the hallway and into the laundry to open the window. Though my impression was an elderly lady simply letting out the steam from the dryer (I was flatting with 2 girls that didn't know they should open the window when using the old dryer to stop steam buildup).

I spoke to the spirit and assured her that I would open the window and educate the girls (which I did), and I never saw her again.
Also, the girls never had the window mysteriously open by itself again.

The thing was none of us saw it "opening" but it was simply in an open state when we entered (regardless of how tightly we would screw it closed).

Though before that happened I had already closed myself off completely a decade before (due to some very scary events) so I was quite surprised at seeing this entity but perhaps it had a strong presence? Perhaps closing myself off is why I could only see a dark shadow and not a clearer image? I'm not really sure to be honest - they don't teach this stuff in school.

Hi Steven welcome to SF. Personally I think you had closed yourself off in a way to the darker entities you were witnessing in your home when young. Yes I have read your post in the guides and angels section. I feel, and this is only my gut feeling, I could be wrong, I error I am only human, but I honestly feel in this certain event what you were perceiving was just as you said, an elderly like woman whom perhaps knew these things about drying clothes, and specifically the house, the way it was built and that opening the window may help more. That is to say, I believe it was a very positive experience indeed, or with what you have written here it seems that way to me, very much so. You and your roomies learned something. The spirit it feels was very comfortable with the window open and she had her reasons, and it makes perfect sense on a physical level as well, and drying clothes. All she was asking was to imo be heard and to let you and all else know what would make her comfortable. What a marvelous experience. Like with my experience with the spirit with my old record player and what that was like, "Why aren't these records being played. That would be nice". This house of mine I am renting was built in the 1920's 1926 to be exact, it only makes sense the individual (departed) I saw would have an interest in 1930s records being played.

From what I have read of your postings in the guides and angel section, I feel you are very intelligent and are learning indeed to differentiate between the trickier beings, and the good old honest past human beings occupying our space. I feel you are doing a good job, and look forward to more of your posts.

Blessings.