Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 11-07-2017, 10:26 AM
Experiencer

Hi Klaatu24!

Regarding Sylvia Browne, that information came from a Spiritualist minister who knew someone who had a bad experience surrounding that psychic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klaatu24
Thanks too for the diet/nutrition info. Sadly, my body doesn't coordinate with soy. I'm definitely going to try the parsley and cilantro for detoxing (have been trying to find foods/herbs for this recently). Moringa Leaf sounds amazing -- I'll definitely try that too!
PM me your e-mail address and I will provide you with a list of 'tried and true' supplements.

<< Afterwards I learned that the nephew, while in attendance, had a vision of me fighting evil with a Star Wars light saber. This proved to be good symbolism. >>

Quote:
What a great vision! I LOVE Star Wars!
As do I.

<< So there I was at that Reiki seminar in 1998, the antithesis of the group think mindset of that yellow-energy Reiki Group Entity. They saw that my aura and energy were much different, they knew what I represented, and consequently astrally attacked. Having had much experience with astral attacks from Group Entities, I immediately knew what was happening and decided to leave the seminar early, which was a wise move. >>

Quote:
Gosh, I've never heard that before. Sorry you went through that.
It was more revealing than traumatizing and is a great, true story to share.

<< The medical intuitive suggestion is a good one. If you can give a reference for one on the East Coast, preferably in the Virginia-Maryland-Washington DC area, I would appreciate it. Thanks. >>

Quote:
I don't know any, but might know "someone who knows someone." I'll PM you, ok?
The suggestion you made for a medical intuitive in your PM will be followed up on. Thanks.
Quote:
Thanks again for your very interesting post.
You're most welcome!
Old 12-07-2017, 07:46 AM
Knower

Hey Avadar!

<< Regarding Sylvia Browne, that information came from a Spiritualist minister who knew someone who had a bad experience surrounding that psychic. >>

Gosh, sure seems true. At least I'll always be grateful for her words about taking the pain away from fibromyalgia.

[Re: Reiki encounter] << It was more revealing than traumatizing and is a great, true story to share. >>

Gosh, I'm really so sorry that happened to you.

<< The suggestion you made for a medical intuitive in your PM will be followed up on. Thanks. >>

You're so welcome! I hope she helps!

Have fun!
Old 13-07-2017, 07:01 AM
Knower

<< I read that salad cleanses the blood. >>

Oops -- meant to say: ...lettuce cleanses the blood.

Sorry about that! (Years ago someone said her salads consisted of tomatoes and cucumbers. So, just wanted to correct the words, above.)
Old 13-07-2017, 01:44 PM
ketzer

Crime and Karma??

Quote:
Originally Posted by BringMeTheHorizon
First of all, I hope I posted this in the right section. Because it's mainly about death and the afterlife but it also involves some stuff regarding past lives and my health at the moment.

So basically they have no clue what's going on. And it made me wonder, am I somehow being punished? Maybe for being bad in a past life? Maybe this is karma?

I've heard people say that overcoming illnesses makes you stronger and all that. But I don't see how? I had a good life before this. I mean I had friends, .....

I just want some answers as to why this is happening to me. Because I know a lot of you guys know much more than me when it comes to life and the afterlife.

Crime and Punishment is one interpretation of Karma. Another (which I prefer) is more like trial and error or the school of hard knocks. We incarnate to learn and gain wisdom through direct experience, unfortunately, that direct experience is often difficult and painful. If often feels like life is dumping on me for no particular reason, but eventually I see the value in the experiences I have gone through. Perhaps the deeper bits of wisdom require more than one life to acquire and come with a higher price tag.

As far as the "good life" goes, we all say we want it, but when we get it, it is not long before we get bored with it. Life seems to need a plot with adversity to push against. Many people will say the point of life is to be happy... I am not so sure... perhaps once we find happiness, life has no point and we stop with the masochism.

Quote:
“nothing ever goes away until it has taught us what we need to know
…nothing ever really attacks us except our own confusion. perhaps there is no solid obstacle except our own need to protect ourselves from being touched. maybe the only enemy is that we don’t like the way reality is now and therefore wish it would go away fast. but what we find as practitioners is that nothing ever goes away until it has taught us what we need to know. if we run a hundred miles an hour to the other end of the continent in order to get away from the obstacle, we find the very same problem waiting for us when we arrive. it just keeps returning with new names, forms, manifestations until we learn whatever it has to teach us about where we are separating ourselves from reality, how we are pulling back instead of opening up, closing down instead of allowing ourselves to experience fully whatever we encounter, without hesitating or retreating into ourselves.”
― Pema Chödrön, When Things Fall Apart: Heart Advice for Difficult Times
Old 01-02-2018, 04:03 PM
Seeker

I've tried so many different things but none of them worked. I went to a physiotherapist for like two months, I've tried taking fish oil, calcium tablets, vitamins, I even tried to eat more healthy but for the past 9 months I've been in pain every single day. :( Also my GP tried giving me antidepressants cause it could supposedly help with muscle pains, but it made everything so much worse. Like I was nauseous all the time, I had constant panic attacks and it even felt like I was losing my mind?

I also went to a fortune teller/psychic but regarding my illness he said that there's nothing wrong with my muscles, he just said that I need to get more exercise done and I'll be fine.

And now I'm seeing an osteopath/chiropractor. According to him I have a blockage in my pelvis, which explains the pain I feel in my lower back/groin. But after two appointments there's still no improvement. But that's not my only problem, cause I get pains in my fingers, hands, elbows, knees, legs and feet? And to be fair, I don't feel comfortable around him so maybe I should just stop going.

So I really don't know what more I can do. Maybe I'm overthinking things but I got this muscle pain around the same time my stepmum got pregnant. At first it didn't even cross my mind but my stepmum has had a bleeding in her brain so her baby was born two months early and she's been in a coma for a few weeks. Could this be somewhat related or is it just a complete coincidence? The baby is doing fine though but the doctors told us they still have no idea how bad the bleeding damaged her brain.

Idk I just hate the fact that I'm so ill, because all I wanna do is just go back to uni, be there for my dad and my little brother. But I can't. And now my dad has to worry about me as well and he's already worried enough about his wife, his kid and his own company? So he doesn't need any more of this.

I'm sorry for this long rant but I'm just so desperate. Sometimes the pain gets so bad in my lower back/groin, it makes me want to end it all. But I know I can't because my dad wouldn't be able to cope with another disaster. I don't know if it's just anxiety but sometimes I feel like I have a deadly disease like cancer, cause it really does feel like my body is giving up on me and I'm trapped here. I just don't get it. I see people who are 90 years old walking around, riding their bike without having any problems. And I'm only 23 years old and all I do is lay in bed most of the time because moving hurts.

Isn't there a way I could get a sign or information on what I should do from spirit guides in the afterlife?
Old 01-02-2018, 11:46 PM
Administrator
You are not alone I to am in constant pain and it does drag down.i have got osteoarthritis fibromyalgia and rheumatoid arthritis, with chronic fatigue .i don't see it as punishment its just one of those things,
Have you thought of going to see a spiritual healer? counseling would also help. there is a saying that pain is caused by blocked emotions . this is where the counselor would come in
I have been told of people going through this .would benefit from regression
some unfinished buisness from the past, i have had regression done but not for pain. these are just some things you can try.
I wish you the best

Namaste
Old 02-02-2018, 12:21 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BringMeTheHorizon
I'm sorry for this long rant but I'm just so desperate. Sometimes the pain gets so bad in my lower back/groin, it makes me want to end it all. But I know I can't because my dad wouldn't be able to cope with another disaster. I don't know if it's just anxiety but sometimes I feel like I have a deadly disease like cancer, cause it really does feel like my body is giving up on me and I'm trapped here. I just don't get it. I see people who are 90 years old walking around, riding their bike without having any problems. And I'm only 23 years old and all I do is lay in bed most of the time because moving hurts.

Isn't there a way I could get a sign or information on what I should do from spirit guides in the afterlife?

I hate giving advice any more because my advice sounds so foolish... but the trick is to interact with it and learn about it, if you want some relief from something like this. And at first the only way you are going to know how to interact with it is to consciously will it to get worse. Then you watch what happens and learn as you go.

But that path is long and not for the faint of heart, you won't immediately get relief and on that path it may be hard to find any experience that others would value. Because of that you probably won't even want to be on it long enough to eke out the rewards. But still, it is a path that can be taken.

BTW it isn't a punishment in and of itself... in some sense it may be a blessing. You are getting a chance here to see something many others will never get. What makes it so punishing is the distance you are from other people and the kind of lives people are 'supposed' to live.
Old 28-03-2018, 09:52 PM
Knower

I can offer you healing through connections with the universe. And when you're healed all you do is thanking God.
Contact me