Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 03-11-2013, 08:10 PM
achanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainbowAngel
I would cleanse the house to be honest. There are various ways to do this i would look into it. Im sure somebody here could help you with this. Also she may have a attatchment of some kind i think i would look to getting that looked into as well. Wishing your wife all the best and love and light ★

Thanks RainbowAngel - So where can I look in to cleaning the house and how to know if she has any attachments - can some one here on this forum who is really good at it can help..please - Thanks
Old 03-11-2013, 09:17 PM
Master

Some people are more sensitive to ghosts . I would think almost any recorder would work to get e.v.p. One form of clearing is called smudging . There are other forms of psychic self protection such as the l.r.b.p. or circulation of white light .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_voice_phenomena
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smudging
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=56764
Old 04-11-2013, 02:03 PM
keith95843

I see a blading man attached to her.
Old 04-11-2013, 06:16 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by achanna
First she was not able to identify the smell ... then she said it is kind of meaty smell .. like raw flesh ....

About the recorder.. i don't have any recorder as such ... are there recorders that can distinguish between normal noises to supernatural noises ?

Ever since these smells, noises.. she has been feeling very low.. wants to cry for no reason .. she is normally very jolly and energetic person, but she has been feeling very low lately cause of these

For the smell, that could be tough to figure out. Could be something like a field mouse dying up in the attic, outside a window so a current of air could blow such an odor towards the right place at the right time. I'm not saying that's what it is, but just trying to offer a possible natural explanation. I do paranormal investigations and the first thing we are supposed to is find a possible natural cause for something before saying it might be paranormal.

Like Desert Rat said, any type of audio recorder will do. You can get em for around $30 in Staples or an office store. I would recommend though one that has a USB connection so you can download the recording file to your computer and listen it to much better than through the recorder. Then they go upwards of $50+. If there is a supernatural noise (EVP for example), an audio recorder should be able to pick it up. The sensitivity of the mic can pick up noises we cannot hear with our ears as the frequency range of the recorder is higher than the human ear.

But simple knocks or ticks or anything that she can hear, should be picked up by the recorder.

Something you can do in the meantime, in the event she has some type of attachement, lots of light in the house. Open window shades, get sun in there if you can during the day. Wind chimes can be helpful, they are used in the Far East to ward off evil spirits. If you don't have wind chimes, Youtube has plenty of videos of wind chimes and music. All different tones. They are typically only a couple of minutes and you might find one tone that resonates.

Most importantly, I know it will be hard, you have to get your wife to fight back, be energetic, positive, etc. A negative attachment wants misery, despair, that overall bad feeling because it feeds off of it. Love, light and happiness are effective weapons. If the attachement can't feed, it will wither and leave. I know, I've been there myself.

Smuding can be very effective, but read up on it first before doing it.
Old 04-11-2013, 07:11 PM
achanna

Thanks Spirit_Seeker - I will try to follow your suggestions and will let you know how it goes.

Thanks
Old 04-11-2013, 08:52 PM
Master

On smudging there is a lot of info on the net . You leave a door open , so any thing bad can leave . You light your smudge stick and get the smoke all over . Save a little bit , some smells like pot smoke . If the police think you were smoking pot , you can show them you were doing a smudging .
3 of many .
http://www.asunam.com/smudge_ceremony.html
http://healing.about.com/cs/native/a/smudging.htm
http://witchway.net/ritual/smudge.html
Old 04-11-2013, 09:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by achanna
My wife have been saying for few months that when ever she is alone at home she can feel some weird smells around her.

Also at night time she hears some clicking noise that wakes her up and after she wakes up, the sound kind of slowly fades away.... ii can't hear any clicking sounds at night or smell anything wierd.

Can someone please help what to do .. she is been going nuts and have been under stress, depressed want to cry all the time.

achanna - Your wife may just be a highly sensitive person and in tune with her surroundings so much so that she can hear and smell things that are really there, even if on a higher or lower spiritual plane. I know you're frustrated as my husband was with me for years. He assumed I was losing my mind. It wasn't until he and my son started experiencing some of the things that I was that they were convinced our house had some restless spirits. If your house does have any restless spirits, in my experience, there is nothing to fear but fear itself. Fear of the unknown can drive anyone nuts. Perhaps you should do some research on the paranormal and just lend a listening ear to your wife. Two heads are better than one when trying to figure out these things in the home. Best to you both.

Blackraven
Old 05-11-2013, 05:07 PM
Super Moderator
These things happen to me too. I would have the house cleansed spiritually. Smells are often created by entities. Google is your friend.