Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Closed Thread

Old 16-01-2007, 11:33 PM
Lapis

I know you all know this already so I'll just remind everyone that....you/him/her/me etc. doesn't need to physically be in an actual location to effect a huge positive change on/in it.

If you have physically been to some location like Jaycee has with this place, then she's got the clearest and most direct connection back to it. She's got the place IN her and will have a really easy time visualizing and focusing on it obviously. For others who haven't been there it isn't even necessary as you well know. We know what that sort of energy feels like, how it operates, and that's more than enough.

Weren't the old churches and such built on even far older matriarchal (period) temples and/or portals etc.? I've read that this was the case, that once a vortex or portal of converging lay lines and other stellar type things was located, people just kept building churches and forts and what not on top of it to tap into what the matriarchal Elders knew was there originally. Of course this was also used by the other team and probably most of these locations (multidimensional usually) were stolen and used for lower reasons.

Much of the 'cleaning' and transforming thats being done now (by many) is going WAY back in time layer after layer, dirty deed after dirty deed.
Old 17-01-2007, 09:38 AM
~Jay~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lapis
I know you all know this already so I'll just remind everyone that....you/him/her/me etc. doesn't need to physically be in an actual location to effect a huge positive change on/in it.

I was thinking of this too Lapis, thanks for the reminder! As the thought of physically going back there makes me feel slightly sick inside, TBH, LOL!

I was wondering....all of us who wanted to be involved on here could maybe do a group meditation at the same time? Maybe meet up in chat (in a room of our own) so we could communicate with eachother in real time? Hmm....got me thinking....

I definately want to do something about this, and if it does mean physically going back there again, then I will - but I'd rather not.

In the meantime, I'm going to buy a pendulum in the next couple of days & ask some questions on this place - might help us get a clearer picture of what we're dealing with here.

And after we've dealt with this - then onwards & upwards!!!
Old 17-01-2007, 12:47 PM
~Jay~

Just been doing a little research, and it seems the Templars were very active in the Sheffield area. Interestingly they had something to do with the events surrounding the signing of the historical Magna Carta papers. Funny then, that this place has been renamed The Magna Centre.....
Old 17-01-2007, 09:42 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:

That's very true! lol
Do like to be there in person. Love the experience!
And also love to make sure of things sometimes with my own two eyes! lol
AM

Last edited by Ascended Master : 17-01-2007 at 09:44 PM.
Old 17-01-2007, 09:45 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycee
Just been doing a little research, and it seems the Templars were very active in the Sheffield area. Interestingly they had something to do with the events surrounding the signing of the historical Magna Carta papers. Funny then, that this place has been renamed The Magna Centre.....

lol - hmmmm....
Old 17-01-2007, 09:48 PM
Ascended Master

[quote=Lapis]
Weren't the old churches and such built on even far older matriarchal (period) temples and/or portals etc.? I've read that this was the case, that once a vortex or portal of converging lay lines and other stellar type things was located, people just kept building churches and forts and what not on top of it to tap into what the matriarchal Elders knew was there originally. Of course this was also used by the other team and probably most of these locations (multidimensional usually) were stolen and used for lower reasons.
QUOTE]

Precisely!... lol
AM
Old 17-01-2007, 09:53 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
if it does mean physically going back there again, then I will - but I'd rather not.

lol - that's alright!

As long as I'm still allowed to! lol
Old 17-01-2007, 09:57 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:

If you have physically been to some location like Jaycee has with this place, then she's got the clearest and most direct connection back to it. She's got the place IN her and will have a really easy time visualizing and focusing on it obviously. For others who haven't been there it isn't even necessary as you well know. We know what that sort of energy feels like, how it operates, and that's more than enough.

Much of the 'cleaning' and transforming thats being done now (by many) is going WAY back in time layer after layer, dirty deed after dirty deed.

Lapis, that was your 444'th post! lol
Wonder what that means?
AM
Oh, actually, I'm an idiot. It says you've posted 444 times! lol
Old 17-01-2007, 10:07 PM
~Jay~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascended Master
lol - that's alright!

As long as I'm still allowed to! lol

Feel free mate, feel free!

Although, if you are going, I suppose I ought to as well if poss, else it looks bad, doesn't it? ****!
Old 17-01-2007, 10:28 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Feel free mate, feel free!

Although, if you are going, I suppose I ought to as well if poss, else it looks bad, doesn't it? ****!

Yes...
Cluck cluck.... chicken!! Rofol
Closed Thread