Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 19-06-2011, 01:41 PM
MaliMarie

well... I'm confidant as far as the outcome... I mean, shine a flashlight in a dark corner and the darkness disappears, as it will be now... I don't think it will be as easy getting there ...
Old 06-07-2011, 06:32 AM
miss.hawaiki

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerpentQueen
You mean *humans* are exploiting, to sate their insatiable desire for petroleum products and gas for their car?

Can't blame the oil companies for responding to demand. Can't even blame the government for manipulating the price of oil to keep gas prices low since their voter base gets loud and cranky when it goes up a notch.

Each and every individual on this planet must own up to their personal responsibility for creating this situation.

/end of rant

Whilst I agree to SOME extent I also disagree. The structure in which our reality is being infiltrated by is by interdimensional beings who believe they are elite above us and have infiltrated the vibration of this reality in a state of fear, structure and a world built on consumerism and mind control. How does this tie in with what you said above? Easy. They created a system where we HAVE TO work to SURVIVE. We HAVE TO pay for things like electricity, rent, blah blah blah therefor we HAVE TO work therefore we HAVE TO travel in the time in which they have created which is another form of control through distorting "time" so we need something fast like a car which CAN RUN ON "FREE ENERGY" OR EVEN WATER OR SUGAR CANE BUT they sell us oil. Therefore, whilst we all are making the demand for oil, they make it our only source of transportation.
Old 06-07-2011, 06:38 AM
miss.hawaiki

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamnatee2323
hi,

I am new and am in search of answers. Please let me tell you a little about my daughter. She can speak to people who have passed on...I guess she is trying on a lot of HATS on right now. She can see the electrical impulse in the body...for example your brain tells you to move your foot...she can see the electrical impulse that runs from the foot to the brain. What she says is the coolest is that when she look in your body and see the heart beat. Those are just two of the HATS that she is trying.

My question to the forum...is that my daughter comes to me and says Dad the world is off...I said I know that earthquake in Japan knocked us off the axis alittle....No Dad not like that..you see the earth has cores and layers and between these cores are fields of energy...well lets just say the fields of energy have like say...pockets that certain energy should be in these pockets....but they arent ..?? Does anyone else get this feeling? or know what she is talking about?

Hey, you're daughter sounds amazing. We are all able to demonstrate these and more particular abilities. The only difference is is that SOME of us are more highly attuned or have come here for certain reasons or have spiritually advanced a little more than the mass of us (not that we can't advance either) but your daughter is one of a few who are highly attuned and probably for this special time in order to help awaken humanity to the rightful place of freedom that we should be. It is awesome to see she has an amazing support from you which a lot of us even here on this forum never had growing up. I know when I was younger I use to have very vivid dreams which would come true or would see spirits and when I approached my parents, I was basically told to shut up so I shut off in the end. I am trying to reach into my soul again to find the true me that our creator has created and hope to some day :) Was wonderful reading this post. A lot of awesome topics have come up too and important and current at that
Old 01-08-2011, 09:30 PM
geminilite

Hi :)

wow thats a very special littel girl you have there <3

Quote:
im sponging at school" we were like whats that...I am absorbing everyone elses feelings at school and im really tired.

As a empath i had similiar issues and spent most my time away from people in my younger years... as she seems quite aware already she may already be aware of some things herself , but shielding is important esp from everyone else's energy, I'm still newish to this whole world so my advice may be limited and there may be others than can offer far advanced methods than my own but one way you can teach her to shield , is to imagine herself in a bubble of white light and her inside it , so that it surrounds her completely above and under also and she can also ask that angels assist with this :) also one handy thing i find that really helps me in trickier situations when peole are actively trying to project their anger/negativity at me is to draw ( mentally) a figure 8 starting with them coming round to myself and back to them , it helps to send any negative energy back to its source.
if you look on this site in various topics you'll find loads of threads ( or you can start one ) that will explain all you need to know, about shielding, grounding, and clearing as well as things like smudging.

Quote:
IT WOULD JUST BE EASIER IF PEOPLE JUST BELIEVED

what a beautiful quote , and yes it would be, and the energy here would be magic

blessings and love to your family
x x x
Old 01-08-2011, 09:32 PM
geminilite

ah apologies if i repeated anything anyone else has said, for some reason my computer didnt show the later responses :S .... xx
Old 10-08-2011, 07:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by siamnatee2323
When that Pastor predicted that May 21 was going to be the end of the world...it came and went...i said to my daughter... well that pastor didnt get it right.....she held up one finger and just smiled and said....but..somethings coming...and I said...2012...and she just smiled and said don't worry...it will be a new beginning...not the end.........

IT WOULD JUST BE SO MUCH EASIER IF PEOPLE JUST BELIEVED!!

----MY DAUGHTER

Based on her wisdom about these things, I tent to think the Kryon information would be most helpful.

Best Wishes!!
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 02-09-2011, 12:46 AM
Likes2Read

I'm always interested when I see someone write about a child or young person who is manifesting these abilities. My friends and I started to study and develop abilities when we were in 7th grade (1976), back when bookstores still listed books on these abilities under the heading of "Occult". I never liked that name, because it grouped things that are positive and uplifting under a heading that sounds negative and destructive.

There were five of us who practiced regularly at using various psychic abilities and reading Tarot, from 7th grade all the way through high school (12th grade in the USA), and even during our college years we worked together when everyone was home from school. We all learned about it together. And we also worked as a team to dispel some negative entities along the way.

Now I'm learning about crystal children and lightworkers, terms I've only encountered within the past few years, and saying, "Aha! Now there's an actual WORD for what we were!" :)

Anyway, it's just nice to see that other young people are out there who are clued in to the world beyond the five senses.
Old 04-09-2011, 11:18 PM
Master

She could be talking about the photonbelt. the coming of more light.
Old 05-09-2011, 07:31 AM
abikisses

What an incredible young woman your daughter is. What a blessing you have each other in your lives. Does she keep a journal at all? What wonderful conversations to be had there. I'm sure her teaching others will continue and to grow.

Blessings
Abi x
Old 05-09-2011, 08:02 AM
earthprowler

there are a couple of techniques she can use to protect herself from unwanted "sponging" and taking in everyone else's emotions. the first one is the white light, picture white light coming out of the top of her head, then forming around her entire body, under her feet and then close it up...i call it zipping it up. the second one is the mirror technique: picture your self inside of a mirror with the dull side inside, mirror outside so that what ever comes near her she doesn't want coming through will flung back away from her.

p.s. tell her i believe