Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 09-09-2017, 04:41 PM
Newbie ;)

Energy Beings

Hey guys!

This is my first post and it will be a count of the different types of Energy Beings I have encountered during my 27 years alive.
I'm not going to tell you how I got into the states in which I was able to see these beings.

So first being I encountered with a friend of mine. This being looks like a super tiny man made out of energy. They are practically transparent with contour.
I believe the first time I saw one it was standing on my leg. About 1-1.5cm in height. I was not able to speak to them.
They were also able to create portals anywhere in mid air. They came jumping in and out of them and one even placed a "box" made of energy on the floor for us to pick up. We didin't know what to do with it though.
I havn't seen these beings for years. Saw em a couple times then never again.

Second being I have encountered I believe to be what Robert Bruce called Negs. They are in different shapes and forms, seems to just be some kind of floating mass of energy that sticks to your body and are supposed to feed on energy. Not nice beings having around you, not dangerous but they are sticky and are a little hard to remove from the body with just hands.
These are beings i encounter once in a while.

The third being I encountered was a gnome/house elf in my home. When it appeared it was perhaps 15-20cm in height. It was dressed in typical elf clothes complete with the hat and everything! It was also transparent with contour. If you have seen energy you have an idea of what it looks like when these energy beings appear. This elf started talking to me and my friend, the whole thing was mindblowing. Don't have much to say about this one. Not much happend, i stopped seing and hearing it pretty fast.
We never saw him again.

I have seen beings like turtles and things made out of energy aswell. But nothing worth mentioning.
I havn't shared this info with to many people, I know this is pretty far out there. But this must definitely be the most suitable forum for this kind of post.

If you have encountered an energy being, please share a little story of what happend! I would love to hear it!
Old 09-09-2017, 10:15 PM
Guide

I would love to hear how you were able to see these beings as I would like to experience this too.
Old 18-09-2017, 10:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Goose
I would love to hear how you were able to see these beings as I would like to experience this too.

"I'm not going to tell you how I got into the states in which I was able to see these beings."

lol
Old 01-10-2017, 06:02 PM
Newbie ;)

Drug induced state?