Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 21-09-2017, 12:27 AM
Experiencer
Aura Machines, are they real?

I have seen one in a mall, many years ago. I wonder what's up with those, are they real? Is it really the aura they detect or..? I am curious if auras have something to do with whether a person is more on a high or low vibrational state (aka sleep well, be kind, eat good etc vs get drunk, sleep at 6 am, curse a lot, be upset etc).
Old 26-09-2017, 10:19 PM
Seeker
I'm uncertain about the Kirlian photography ones, but I LOVE my program/machine from Interactive! Get WONDERFUL feedback from clients/customers. We find the reporting to be terribly accurate!
Old 28-09-2017, 02:44 PM
Master
It's hard to say actually - looks like the jury is still out on that. I've noticed some Holistic and Psychic Fairs won't let them in as vendors because they feel they are 'entertainment' not an actual valid service. Serious Fair promoters want High Quality vendors who legitimize the field as a whole.

I went to one once (at a holistic fair that did let them in) and also saw the results of many people who's aura's I've seen and that one at least seemed legit though it was easily thrown off if you thought of someone else and connected to them while the picture was being taken - it would capture that persons aura too and mix them together.

Had a friend with an aura app on their phone - we played with it extensively testing it - turned out it was a facial recognition system and would just through a color field around whatever face it saw including photo's on shelves, in magazine's, on computers and so on. We could take 10 shots of the same person 2 seconds apart and get a different aura every time. So no idea what it was doing - but I wouldn't consider the phone app one anything other than amusement.
Old 01-10-2017, 09:47 AM
Pathfinder
Few years ago I had my aura photographed by the Aura Video Station machine. I did it 2 times - once on a alternative medicine fair and the other time I personally visited the owner of the machine in his premises.

What I can really confirm is, that Aura Video Station is for sure measuring something and the result of this machine is not random.

Because both photos (the 2nd photo was taken 3 months later) were looking very similar (each of the chakras and their energy indicators were almost identical).

I doubt the colors surrounding me on the photos were showing my aura because it is not possible to have same aura colors when there is 3 months period between the individual photo shootings - aura tends to change according to the mood, physical and mental state and so on and doesn't remain constant for 3 months.