Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 26-08-2017, 01:25 AM
Seeker

Raising Family Member's Vibrations

Until recently my family's attitude and energy has been negative. My brother mainly was yelling a lot and getting angry over little things. Although I wished he would be positive and focus only on the good in life, he kept on.

I then noticed that in those times I was also in a down state, but differently. I was frustrated with my confusion. I felt like I needed to figure out life and I needed to do it fast!

Then I started letting go of all of my doubts, fears, and worries. When I did this I noticed that my brother's attitude became positive and inviting.

Is there a correlation here? Is there some sort of polarity or shift in vibrations? Is there a way to be so positive that I can raise the vibration of a family member at will?
Old 26-08-2017, 06:34 AM
Lorelyen

I think you should look after your own spirituality and if anything just set an example. You can't raise other people's vibrations if they resist (taking a guess at what "raising vibrations" actually means). You can't convert someone who won't be converted using words - but seeing the benefit of your own positive spirit they might follow suit.

However, living in close proximity you probably affect each other. You probably have the stronger will, the greater resilience in the presence of negativity so don't be surprised if you see a change in him.

As Ghandi said, "Be the change you want to see." and it would probably work well in a receptive family.

Old 29-08-2017, 05:51 AM
Newbie ;)

Best thing you can do:

Clean your own aura daily, when you wake up: First thing you do....
GROUnD yourself.

clean your house, specially your bedroom, living room and kitchen with something that cleans energies.

when you boost your own energy it will naturally affect theirs for the better.
Old 07-09-2017, 09:46 AM
Guide
When u changed ur attitude, u changed ur vibration and entered a new reality where the people around u are more pleasant... Ignore my crazy talk
Old 08-09-2017, 08:53 PM
Master
You can raise the vibration of others by you having a high vibration your self; it is not necessary to say or do anything when the presence of unconditional love is flowing from you. Their disturbing vibrations are just an opportunity for you to go deeper into your own and come up with even a greater presence that will emanate from you.

I was dating a woman who had a couple of kids and I went over to that woman’s’ house; her kids were bouncing off the walls, yelling and screaming at each other, throwing things and running around the house. I sat on the couch with their mother, held her hands, asked her to empty herself and clear her mind. In a very short period of time the kids settled down and began to whisper at each other. I believe it was the vibrations from me and their mother meditating that moved them to do this.

I have experienced this many times; both as a sender of such meditative vibrations and as a receiver of such vibrations which someone else was giving off. Young children, and babies, will usually respond generally to the quality of our thoughts and emotions without us even saying a word to them, our unspoken attitude can also leave a lasting impression. The adage “be the peace which you want to see in this world also extends to our homes; although I will admit it does not always work because other people have their own agenda, passions, conditioning, mindset, etc., and they may not want to experience peace; people like this are usually ready for combat and you have to disarm them before going any further.

P.S. Family group activities, or games, may work also, especially if the activity or game has an element of consciousness raising.
Old 08-09-2017, 09:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnIXght
Until recently my family's attitude and energy has been negative. My brother mainly was yelling a lot and getting angry over little things. Although I wished he would be positive and focus only on the good in life, he kept on.

I then noticed that in those times I was also in a down state, but differently. I was frustrated with my confusion. I felt like I needed to figure out life and I needed to do it fast!

Then I started letting go of all of my doubts, fears, and worries. When I did this I noticed that my brother's attitude became positive and inviting.

Is there a correlation here? Is there some sort of polarity or shift in vibrations? Is there a way to be so positive that I can raise the vibration of a family member at will?

Yes, when we get right with ourselves, stay in our love, compassion and positive outlook we become the eye of the storm, staying in our own Peace, which allows others to then find an anchor point and begin to get grounded and stable again.
You can raise family members and friends vibrations - by holding your own steady. This diffuses their emotions and gives them a good frequency to hold onto as they recover their emotional equilibrium.
Going emotionally downhill with someone is equivalent to throwing fuel on a fire, while a calm peaceful presence is like throwing a blanket on the fire.
Old 11-09-2017, 05:45 AM
Newbie ;)

Here are some ways to raise your family member vibrations. Not only does it affect you when you raise your vibration, but it also affects everything around you.
• Meditate
• Smile
• Practice Mindfulness
• Get outside, Enjoy nature

That’s why it is so important to be thinking what you want, and NOT about what you don’t want (the habit of humanity) because the Universe doesn’t know the difference. And, so important to surround yourself with like-minded!