Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 25-07-2011, 08:33 PM
SunMist

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReason
You are in my prayers and I'm sending loving energy to you and to them. I am always here if you should need anything

Thanks so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarian
I'm not sure if you're wanting advice on changing this...?
I'm always interested in learning new techniques, what do you do?
Old 26-07-2011, 04:19 PM
windwhistle

Aquarian...would love advice on changing that...

I have tried several things but nothing works and would be open to trying your way. Let us all know!!!
Old 28-07-2011, 07:01 PM
Aquarian

OK, firstly, it's probably easier for Aquarians.
The water we bear represents others' emotions. For those having trouble with others' emotions it will probably take a lot of practice.

According to the Master Yogananda, it's human egos that make us feel feelings so strongly. Feeling others' feelings is actually incredibly difficult. What you're almost certainly feeling are your own issues, corresponding to the energetic vibrations you're picking up. You can verify this as strongly feeling someone else's feelings would feel very strange indeed whereas your own feelings will feel somewhat familiar.

So one way to not feel these things is to clear your own issues eg via EFT.

Another is to look for potential secondary gain for being swamped in others' feelings.

What I wrote earlier was tailored for TheReason (at least as he/she presented his/herself here) but is probably still applicable to both of you.

Something else that seems important is maintaining a strong central meridian. Check out this video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLOPwk8_TGw

A neat trick one of my mentors taught me was, with clients, to encircle us with a holy light 'figure of 8'. For me it works surprisingly well.
Old 29-07-2011, 05:05 PM
windwhistle

Aquarian, I don't agree. I also don't give pure credence to Indian gurus. Been there, done it. I do agree in the theory of judging another...which is...if I see something I don't like in someone...it is probably in me. But that is thinking and analyzing and using the mind to judge and discern. Thinking and feeling are not the same at all. Feeling has no words. We use words to try and describe them but words fall short of the mark. I think you may 'think' your
feelings...am I wrong? It is only through experience that we really 'get' it. And yes, that experience may be colored by our perceptions and personality but it is as real as we can get. In other words...just because some guru said it, doesn't mean it is true for you until you have jumped in the water. Thinking is overrated and feeling other people's feelings is too easy for some of us...especially water types like me.
Old 29-07-2011, 06:21 PM
Aquarian

I can't see what you disagreed with except the idea that somebody might have actually ascended.