Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 24-04-2011, 05:15 AM
Knower
Shaddow Person!

Familiar with shaddow people? Here's my story regarding the shaddow person that dwells at my dad's house. I have only ever seen it in the end of the hallway, I've seen it there at least one hundred times. The way the livingroom had been set up in the past, when one was sitting on the couch the hallway could be seen in your perrephiral vision. After doing some research i learned that shaddow people are most often seen from the "corners" or the eyes (perrephirals).

Anyway, I would catch a glimpse of it about 2-3 times a week while watching tv, playing videogames or hanging out with friends in the livingroom. Some of my friends saw it over the years as well, and my mom and sister had seen it countless times also. Most of the time when i would see it i'd quickly turn my head to try to view it straight on, only for it to dissapear.

However one time i as compelled to look down the hall with no reason for doing so, it was almost as if i wasn't in control of this movement of my head. As soon as my eyes focused at the end of the hall i saw the shaddow figure (in full and plain sight) move across the hall. I suspect that this is a very rare occurance because like i said shaddow people are almost always seen from the perrephirals.

It gets more intense....I'm not sure how long after this full on sighting of the shaddow person it was when i had a dream. It was "more" than a dream so to speak as it was extremely life-like and felt almost more real than reality if that makes sense. I was sleeping on the couch facing the hallway when this dream occured. In the dream i awakened (or so i thought) and was starring down the hall. The shaddow person crossed the hall very similar to the real sighting i had. I felt a wave of fear come over me and i remember calling out to my mom in fear. The next thing i know a see-through entity started strangling me and i couldn't move, talk, gasp or even breathe. I was choked by 2 hands around the neck until i was just about to pass out. I then awoke for real this time and that was the only time i ever had a dream like that involving the shaddow person.

This dream was very vivid and im aware that spirits can come in dream form. Another thing to be noted was that there was no "dream haze" after i awoke, i could remember it perfectly clear with no distortion and it took no effort to remember it unlike most normal dreams.

Has anyone had any similar experiences? Comments, questions and experiences with shaddow people would be greatly appreciated, thanks for reading!

Love and Joy
Old 24-04-2011, 09:48 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by A19White
Familiar with shaddow people? Here's my story regarding the shaddow person that dwells at my dad's house.

Hi A19White, to me this sounds like a resident spirit a ghost if you like.

I have only ever seen it in the end of the hallway, I've seen it there at least one hundred times. The way the livingroom had been set up in the past, when one was sitting on the couch the hallway could be seen in your perrephiral vision. After doing some research i learned that shaddow people are most often seen from the "corners" or the eyes (perrephirals).

Anyway, I would catch a glimpse of it about 2-3 times a week while watching tv, playing videogames or hanging out with friends in the livingroom. Seeing them is easier when you are relaxed which you obviously are when doing those activities

Some of my friends saw it over the years as well, and my mom and sister had seen it countless times also. Most of the time when i would see it i'd quickly turn my head to try to view it straight on, only for it to dissapear.

With such spirits it can happen that others will see them too, and isn't it frustrating when they disappear!

However one time i as compelled to look down the hall with no reason for doing so, it was almost as if i wasn't in control of this movement of my head. As soon as my eyes focused at the end of the hall i saw the shaddow figure (in full and plain sight) move across the hall. I suspect that this is a very rare occurance because like i said shaddow people are almost always seen from the perrephirals.

It is ovious, imo, that this one is trying to get your attention, what did it look like can you describe it?

It gets more intense....I'm not sure how long after this full on sighting of the shaddow person it was when i had a dream. It was "more" than a dream so to speak as it was extremely life-like and felt almost more real than reality if that makes sense. Yes it does I dream like that too I was sleeping on the couch facing the hallway when this dream occured. In the dream i awakened (or so i thought) and was starring down the hall. The shaddow person crossed the hall very similar to the real sighting i had. I felt a wave of fear come over me and i remember calling out to my mom in fear. The next thing i know a see-through entity started strangling me and i couldn't move, talk, gasp or even breathe. I was choked by 2 hands around the neck until i was just about to pass out. I then awoke for real this time and that was the only time i ever had a dream like that involving the shaddow person.
I think this being you have been seeing has been weighing on your mind, I also feel you may fear it, it could be that those fears have 'played out' in an extremely vivid dream, some can feel everything in dreams, I certainly can so it does feel far more real than you would imagine a dream to be, as you have found out they can be really horrible and frightening.

This dream was very vivid and im aware that spirits can come in dream form. Yes they can but as far as i'm aware they wouldn't hurt you

Another thing to be noted was that there was no "dream haze" after i awoke, i could remember it perfectly clear with no distortion and it took no effort to remember it unlike most normal dreams.

Normal imo for an extremely vivid dream of this nature

Has anyone had any similar experiences? Comments, questions and experiences with shaddow people would be greatly appreciated, thanks for reading!

Love and Joy

I'd try not to worry too much, but if this being is scaring you or making you worried ask it to leave you alone.

Those are only my thoughts, others may offer you different opinions

Spiritual Inspiration

The forum for seekers everywhere...
Old 25-04-2011, 10:01 PM
Knower
Thanks for the response daisy.
Old 08-05-2011, 12:33 AM
Pheonix

You would not believe what I've been through. I used to get taken to the lowere astral realms where the horrid used to be. Scared the hell out of me I'd end up screaming to Archangel Michael to get me out and he did, I was always fully conscious when I was there. I've been suffocated on the bed that happened once. Those days are over now. I'm sorry you had to go through it too. Here is what to say before you sleep. Ask your guides to take you through the lower astral realms in a blink of the eye and up in to the higher ones. Works like a treat.
Old 08-05-2011, 12:41 AM
Gracey

i have seen them head on...from what i understand they are souls that have not passed on and have avoided the light, they get filled with darkness. maybe what u dreamt is how they died and maybe that is the reason they cant cross over....
Old 15-05-2011, 08:19 PM
vivacity

I've seen them face to face as well. Many of them. I believe that they are spirits (some with good intentions, and others with not so good intentions), that stay here for the wrong reasons (Too scared to let go, they were too greedy...etc.) They can be pretty scary. However, I believe the usual shadow person isn't harmful. If you are scared of it, just politely ask it to back off. That's all :)
Old 27-05-2011, 09:40 AM
Hez0405

Last night my brothers other half was standing outside my door, and I swear to god someone else walked into my room (it was like a shadow but not really)
Turns out nobody was in my room.. it was strange.
Old 27-05-2011, 09:16 PM
Moonangel

I have a shadow amongst my many different types of things I see at my house.
Old 02-06-2011, 11:36 AM
Explorer

I used to have terrible nightmares so vivid that I'd struggle after waking to question if they were memories. Thankfully I'd calm down when I realised they were not my memories.

This was at a time where I was hounded by a shadowperson. I didn't know anything about it then, but I knew it loved fear and it could inspire it as I slept.
I'd wake sometimes to a high pitched shriek and my 'body' being scrunched at various points, normally the head. I didn't know what that was either, but I'd be aware of something there, and it's departure. It's mass blacker than the darkness of the room.

The dreams eventually lost their edge and I actively tried to examine the shadowperson (without fear). That's what drove it away.

Years later I realised that the high pitched shriek was my astral body, and the scrunching was it's resistance to a negative energy. It took being attacked by a spirit to find that out. Not a nice experience!

I also researched shadow people and encountered many more on others behalf.
I don't believe they are lost spirits of Humans. I think they are a separate astral species that feed off negative energy (fear).

The best way to quit being a nourishing feast for them is to quit fear (not easy!I know!). Infusing yourself and home with positive energy is an effective way to keep them out too. (Blessing).