Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 10-04-2012, 12:09 AM
xebiche

Monday 4-9-12
Aapl is at 636.

7 days since posting and aapl is up 7%
Old 10-04-2012, 09:36 PM
xebiche

Broke 640 (9% elevation),

Then settled back down to 628 (back at a 5% increase for 8 days)

Here is here chart:

http://www.google.com/finance?q=NASDAQ:AAPL#
Old 10-04-2012, 10:50 PM
amy green

Talking

Doing stand up comedy! (Achieved in the last century....when I was alive!)
Old 12-04-2012, 06:07 PM
xebiche

amy,

doing stand up is a sure way to go broke,

aapl is at 620 (3% gain for 10 days)
Old 13-04-2012, 04:49 PM
wizhard

The best way to earn money is to buy shares.wait for the shares to start rising and then buy them.when they have rose enough sell them and repeat the proseadure.
Old 16-04-2012, 08:09 PM
xebiche

Down 3%.

I will get back to you all in 12 years.
Old 16-04-2012, 08:18 PM
amy green

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by xebiche
amy,

doing stand up is a sure way to go broke,

The question was favourite ways of earning money.
I'm not materialistic. Check out my signature!
Old 16-04-2012, 09:04 PM
Mayflow

Amy makes a good valid point. It was about favorite ways of making money, not necessarily the most efficient or prolific.

Personally, I love my job as I get to use my mind a lot, and work with some very nice and intelligent people, and I do make good money. I make more money in the bond and stock markets, but while I find that fun as well, I just don't enjoy it quite as much.
Old 16-04-2012, 10:21 PM
Administrator
Hello

First and formost work, but I would not say working harder but working smarter. Finding that path that work is for ye to make a living but there too is that work that is a passion.

Its about finding that balance and starting YOUNG. First house at 20, now not living in it solo that is not making money. Living in the basement suite and RETING out the top floor. Thus 80% of an 18% interest rate morgage was covered. Living smarter as honestly how much time at 19 is one home ????

Having a job that gives one income but too haveing a passion that does not cost a lot to keep one on the track of saving. We tend to spend more when we are not feeding those passions in life.

If your a couple live off ONE income not to....it can be done. I have not worked in over 16 years now....and the mate a bit longer than I....I am 49. Start YOUNG !

Lynn