Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 01-01-2020, 07:31 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
Wishing you a very happy New Year, Sorai

https://scontent.fewr1-1.fna.fbcdn.n...&oe=5EA7A FB0
Old 01-01-2020, 07:51 PM
janielee

That’s beautiful, thank you dearest Sorai!

Jl
Old 03-01-2020, 03:36 AM
janielee

Sorai,

I think a golden retriever is a very beautiful dog, it can be very time consuming as well looking after a pet like that. I am admiring from afar only.

Love

Jl
Old 03-01-2020, 04:01 AM
Guide

Quote:
Sorai,

I think a golden retriever is a very beautiful dog, it can be very time consuming as well looking after a pet like that. I am admiring from afar only.

Love

Jl

Thank you. I was concerned about the labor, as well, but it’s what I really want to do, so I will try.
Old 16-01-2020, 02:35 AM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorai
Thank you. I was concerned about the labor, as well, but it’s what I really want to do, so I will try.

Hello Sorai

I have been thinking about you.

Yes, I understand. Effort and trying. There’s always that capability for us to try. That is one of the boons of this life, I guess.

Try.

I think that is enough.

Much love and hope you are doing well, friend

Jl
Old 16-01-2020, 08:03 AM
Guide

It’s nice to hear from you. I am well, thanks! How are you?

Quote:
Hello Sorai

I have been thinking about you.

Yes, I understand. Effort and trying. There’s always that capability for us to try. That is one of the boons of this life, I guess.

Try.

I think that is enough.

Much love and hope you are doing well, friend

Jl
Old 17-01-2020, 04:22 AM
janielee

Quote:
It’s nice to hear from you. I am well, thanks! How are you?

Very busy today, but well and happy today. Thank you. My spirits are lifted through this conversation, thank you Justin...

Love

Jl
Old 17-01-2020, 04:29 AM
Guide

Quote:
Very busy today, but well and happy today. Thank you. My spirits are lifted through this conversation, thank you Justin...

Love

Jl

: )))

Would you explain the quote in your signature: “Not knowing is most intimate.” It seems a fascinating concept. Like when you want to know something unknown and apply your attention and wonder to it.
Old 17-01-2020, 04:38 AM
Master

Quote:

Would you explain the quote in your signature: “Not knowing is most intimate.” It seems a fascinating concept. Like when you want to know something unknown and apply your attention and wonder to it.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Not+...hrome&ie=UTF-8
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 17-01-2020, 04:46 AM
janielee

Quote:

Go into that space, friend, when you don’t know something...

For example, what is janielee’s name in real life? Or what is my true home? Or in Zen terms, what was my true face before my parents were born?

Justin: I don’t know....

Try one..

Rest in that “not knowing...”

That is our true home, our place of intimacy and delight,

Knowledge is of the world, this awareness is much bigger than that

Love

Jl