Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 03-04-2020, 11:53 AM
Experiencer
Stealing money (100k)

Hi
I was looking for some help interpreting a dream I had last night.

I was with 2 friends. One of them was a childhood friend - Jason. He used to be a trouble maker. But I haven't seen him in over 15 years.

We were walking through a car park in my home town. We somehow came across 100K in money. He decided to steal it. I said I didn't want any part of it and I felt good about my decision. Jason got arrested but was released without charge.

Next, we were in a workplace/warehouse where there were many men working. Somehow the 100K ended up in my hands. The police came to question what was going on. They asked us if we had the money and I said no. They then went to search us and discovered the money on me. I think i was going to be punished for stealing this money and I was feeling very guilty as a result.

Guilt is an emotion I tend to experience often in my dreams.

Can anyone help me with this one, please? Thanks
Old 03-04-2020, 02:38 PM
Yaoughta

This has to do with your overall view of money and worth, one that was shaped and formed in childhood, which is why your friend Jason was used. There is obviously the saying "Finders keepers, losers weepers", but you didn't feel right about it while Jason has no qualms with taking it. Your own view and description of him, your remembrance of him, was that he use to be a trouble maker. You want no part in troubled money. You seek to do what is right. But what exactly is right? The subconscious perceives with feeling. The conscious always trying to reason and wrestle the two.

Later, you ended up with the money and the authorities found out which led to possible punishment and feeling guilty. To me, this is a deep rooted childhood notion that you somehow do not deserve greater wealth or that you're not supposed to wish for such things. The number 100 is a power number of independence and potential. It is your input. Think of the money as tremendous energy. Jason doesn't have it so he takes it. Later, you realize that you have it, but you feel guilty about it, but it will always be your story to tell and you should never feel guilty about that. Believe in the integrity of your soul and marry the day with the night.
Old 03-04-2020, 05:44 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaoughta
This has to do with your overall view of money and worth, one that was shaped and formed in childhood, which is why your friend Jason was used. There is obviously the saying "Finders keepers, losers weepers", but you didn't feel right about it while Jason has no qualms with taking it. Your own view and description of him, your remembrance of him, was that he use to be a trouble maker. You want no part in troubled money. You seek to do what is right. But what exactly is right? The subconscious perceives with feeling. The conscious always trying to reason and wrestle the two.

Later, you ended up with the money and the authorities found out which led to possible punishment and feeling guilty. To me, this is a deep rooted childhood notion that you somehow do not deserve greater wealth or that you're not supposed to wish for such things. The number 100 is a power number of independence and potential. It is your input. Think of the money as tremendous energy. Jason doesn't have it so he takes it. Later, you realize that you have it, but you feel guilty about it, but it will always be your story to tell and you should never feel guilty about that. Believe in the integrity of your soul and marry the day with the night.

Thanks very much. Very helpful
Old 03-04-2020, 07:07 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonySG
Hi
I was looking for some help interpreting a dream I had last night.

I was with 2 friends. One of them was a childhood friend - Jason. He used to be a trouble maker. But I haven't seen him in over 15 years.

We were walking through a car park in my home town. We somehow came across 100K in money. He decided to steal it. I said I didn't want any part of it and I felt good about my decision. Jason got arrested but was released without charge.

Next, we were in a workplace/warehouse where there were many men working. Somehow the 100K ended up in my hands. The police came to question what was going on. They asked us if we had the money and I said no. They then went to search us and discovered the money on me. I think i was going to be punished for stealing this money and I was feeling very guilty as a result.

Guilt is an emotion I tend to experience often in my dreams.

Can anyone help me with this one, please? Thanks
I think it is about fear. Fear stops you from taking advantage of opportunities, then you regret that.

Fear may be part of either how you were raised, or of the social group you adhered too. They inflicted on you convictions that aren't yours, and those squash your personality's intended development.

You should break away from that. Be free of that. Find your own worth, don't measure yourself to others' yardstick.

I believe this is a symbolic message your inner guide sends you.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.