Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 27-06-2016, 03:16 PM
Pathfinder

Our Loving Source is an Amazing Manifestor

Source (God / Divinity / the ONE / whatever label you prefer) graciously manifested the following for me (See items below).

It was all done by God. I, personally, manifested nothing. My part was just to ASK. As we've all heard before - “Ask, and it shall be given you.”

After I ask God for something, I often follow it with the statement:

"I don't know HOW, but I know that you will take care of this for me."

Money Manifested

1) I ASKED for $500,000 - Although I wrote a letter to God / the Universe, I affirmed the statement (shown above in purple) within the letter. I then received $450,000 (tax free) with no effort on my part.
(Time it took to manifest = 1 year, 9 mos.)

2) Some time later, I ASKED for $2,000,000 and then affirmed the statement shown above. I received $1,000,000 (tax free) with no effort on my part.
(Time = about 1 1/2 years)

House received also-

Eight days after the $1,000,000 was received, my wife and I were ‘gifted’ the house that we’re living in (valued at approx. $750,000). Until recently, I didn’t credit the house as being part of the $2,000,000 request (because I didn’t specifically request a house). However, given that the timing of the money and the house were within 8 days of each other, I now feel differently (and, of course, very grateful).

Help in Times of Great Need

1) While being stranded on the side of the freeway after running out of gas, I ASKED for help by affirming the statement above. I did not dictate HOW the help would come. The HOW that was provided was quite shocking at the time - My car was able to run on absolutely no gasoline.
(Time it took to manifest = Instantaneous)

For details-http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/...3479#msg163479

2) After a major car accident in which my car was hit broadside with enough force to slide the rear end by over 90 degrees, I ASKED for help by affirming the statement above. Once again, I was shocked because when I pulled over to the curb, there was not a single mark on the car. Also, surprisingly, the driver of the other car didn't even stop even though it was my fault.
(Time = Instantaneous)

3) After being stranded from my car engine completely dying, I ASKED for help by affirming the statement above. The car then mysteriously started and enabled me to get to a service station.
(Time = almost instantaneous)

Relationship Manifested

I ASKED for help with an “impossible” relationship. I labeled it as “impossible” because the woman I was in love with was married. Being married, I had no hope of ever becoming a couple. Thus, I actually sought help in being able to LET GO of her. To make a long story short, she is now my wife (of 26 years).
(Time = 1 day)

For details- http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/...3636#msg163636

Healings Manifested

1) I ASKED for skin cancer (undiagnosed) on my left arm to be removed and then affirmed the statement above. It disappeared completely after finally being able to fully detach from the desire. I also had to completely LET GO of the "HOW" and "WHEN" it would happen.
(Time = 2 to 3 months)

2) I ASKED for 3 small warts to be removed from my hand and 1 from my right eyelid (Kinda weird – They just showed up one day). I then affirmed the statement above. They all disappeared completely.
(Time = about 1 week.)

3) I ASKED for asthma to be removed and then affirmed the statement above. I used to need an inhaler periodically. I have not used any asthma medicine for several years now.
(Time = about 1 ½ to 2 years. Certain things can take time.)

4) Severe Leg Injury –

Last year (early 2015), I was playing tennis with my son. He was visiting from out of town. As I rushed towards the net, I pushed off my back, right foot and felt my leg snap. It truly felt as if my leg snapped (not the bone, but the calf muscle and the Achilles’ heel). As a result, I instantly collapsed to the ground. I was in excruciating pain. My son assumed that we’d be quickly heading to the hospital. However, I had him (and my wife) help me get home instead.

I didn’t want to ruin my son’s visit by going to the hospital (and possibly needing surgery), so I chose to rely on God for help instead. Thus, I ASKED for help regarding the leg and then affirmed the statement above. I must admit that this was very challenging for me because the leg looked (and felt) really bad.

Once we got home, I asked my family (i.e. my wife, son, and daughter) to pray for me. The excruciating pain went away after about 15-20 minutes. Although the pain was gone, this was no instantaneous healing. I couldn’t walk on the leg for many weeks. And then, when I could finally put weight on the leg, I walked with a severe limp. This went on for months, but I continued to trust that God would take care of it for me.

There were several times during this experience when fear entered my mind. I thought that perhaps I made a mistake by not seeing a doctor. The fear caused me to think that I might end up with a limp the rest of my life. However, I continued to counteract the fear by affirming the statement above - "I don't know HOW, but I know that you will take care of this for me.”

I also countered the fear by affirming: “Even if I walk with a limp for the rest of my life, I still CHOOSE to be joyful in life regardless.” This helped to release the fear and gain peace (through a mindset of complete acceptance & non-resistance)

In any case, I limped for months and months, but eventually I had a complete and full healing. Although it took months to be healed, I am very grateful for this experience because it forced me to grow spiritually (in addition to being a very humbling experience).
(Time = 6 months)

5) Bad Headaches -

Recently, I was getting very bad headaches about 3-4 times per week. In order to take away the pain, I was forced to take 5 or 6 ibuprofen tablets every time they happened. After this continued for some time, it became quite troubling. As a result, I ASKED for help regarding the headaches and then affirmed the statement above.

Two days later, my wife said that she didn’t think I was hydrating enough before, and during, my workouts. She felt strongly that this was the reason for the headaches. I was skeptical, but since I just asked God for help with this, I was willing to try this as a solution. Thereafter, I drank several glasses of water before, during, and after my workouts. Result: No more headaches.

Lessons learned: 1) A healing might not come in the form of a “miracle” or instantaneous healing. It may just be the result of being divinely guided to the proper solution. 2) God’s help can come through a variety of sources (including other people).
(Time = 2 days)

Job Manifested

Many years ago, before I received any large amounts of money, I was in desperate need of a job. I was supporting a family of 4 and I found myself out of work. I had recently interviewed for a position, but 2 weeks went by and I heard nothing.

I was getting quite desperate and was pacing back and forth trying to figure out what to do. It occurred to me that I needed to 'claim' the help that I needed so urgently.

I was alone in our house and, with CONVICTION, I boldly declared that I was ALWAYS taken care of by God and I knew that this situation would be no different. I declared that the perfect job would be provided to me at the perfect time. I ended by affirming the statement (mentioned above) with CONVICTION. I then surrendered it (i.e. let it go).

Literally 5 minutes later, the phone rang. I answered the phone and it was the owner of the company that I had the interview with. He asked if I was still interested and then said that I could start as soon as I wanted. He then stated that he would have called me sooner, but he couldn’t find my resume and number until just a minute ago.
(Time = 5 minutes)

Protection Manifested

I ASKED for help with removing / casting out an unwanted entity. I mistakenly welcomed a negative entity into me. I know this will sound very strange to some. In fact, I didn’t believe in these things either (before it happened).

It was not a possession. However, this entity was very clever at remaining hidden and mainly ‘fed’ off of my energy. To make a long story short, it was cast out by asking for help and invoking the power of the Christ (and Archangel Michael).
(Time = 1 day)

For details-http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=82494

Guidance Manifested

I have ASKED for Guidance (and help) on many issues. Then, I affirm the statement above. On various occasions, I’ve had:

1) Knowledge 'downloaded’ into my mind while sleeping. Upon waking up, the information is there.

2) Specific insights & understanding come while in meditation.

3) A sudden freedom in LETTING GO of something that seemed nearly impossible before.

4) Information come from dreams.

5) Help by being unexpectedly guided to a specific website or book that provided the answer being sought.

Humility Manifested

One day, I ASKED to gain greater humility in life. Then, I affirmed the statement above and forgot about the request.

A day or so later, I was contemplating whether to post some of these manifestations online or not. I thought to myself that it would be rewarding to share some of these experiences. However, I hesitated because I thought that doing so might be interpreted as bragging.

As I was debating whether to post or not, a gentle Voice in my mind said, “Was it not I who manifested these things for you?”

This one question hit me like a ton of bricks. Instantly, I was deeply humbled. I was also unexpectedly emotional and filled with gratitude.

That simple, yet powerful, question caused me to gain complete clarity on the situation - I knew (without any doubt) that I had absolutely nothing to do with manifesting any of these things. Thus, it wasn’t bragging because I wasn’t the one who manifested any of them.

It was all done by our loving Source (God / the Divine / the ONE / etc.). The only part I played was simply to ASK and give it up to God.

In Closing

I am eternally grateful – I love God with all my heart.

"...Seek ye FIRST the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and ALL THESE THINGS [material manifestations] shall be added unto you."

Another way to state this is: Seek first the Giver [Almighty God], rather than the gifts [material manifestations].

Now, whenever I need help with anything (even small things), I do the following:

1) Ask the Giver [God] for the help / gift that is desired. I then follow the Request with the statement mentioned at the beginning of this post.

2) Surrender the HOW and WHEN to God (as well as any Attachment to the gift).

As my Requests are in the process of manifesting, I do the following:

A) Go on with life, choose to be joyful regardless, and completely forget about the Requests (if possible). In other words, I completely DETACH / LET GO of the Requests.

B) Continue to work at getting closer and closer to the Infinite Divine Source of ALL (God). Over time, an INTIMATE CONNECTION with this Divinity is developed.

[NOTE: Everyone has their own methodology that works for them. Stick with what works for you. However, by seeking help from Source / God, you will be helped and guided through your process.]

The Point behind this Post

Everyone has access to this same amazing and loving Source. Once an intimate, INNER CONNECTION is made, everything becomes possible.

A Secret I Learned

Although not a secret, I've learned that once you develop an INTIMATE CONNECTION with the Divine, all material things (in the OUTER world) pale in comparison. Nothing else compares.

In all honesty, things (and relationships) can be true gifts, but the REAL TREASURE in life is the Intimacy and Love of our Divine Source (the Giver of All).
Old 28-06-2016, 01:18 AM
Guide
Beautiful, absolutely beautiful. You had me at "Was it I not who manifested these things for you"!!

Hope is praying for rain; Faith is bringing an umbrella
Old 28-06-2016, 05:09 AM
Experiencer

Love, love, love all that you shared! So inspiring and wonderful to read. :)
Old 28-06-2016, 08:28 AM
Pathfinder

@ Sojourner &

@Grace222 -

Thank you both for your very kind comments. It meant a great deal to me to see the post received in the manner it was intended. Thank you again!
Old 28-06-2016, 02:01 PM
Angel1

I wish you could hear me laughing with recognition ...God is too much!

You are my new best friend.

Yes, it is all about an intimate connection....God and I are like 'this'...
fingers crossed.
Best post ever.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 29-06-2016, 10:34 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I wish you could hear me laughing with recognition ...God is too much!

You are my new best friend.

Yes, it is all about an intimate connection....God and I are like 'this'...
fingers crossed.
Best post ever.

Hello Miss H!

Thank you for your gracious words.

We are indeed kindred spirits. In looking at some of your beautiful posts, it is radiantly evident that you are a lover of Divine Love. What a wonderful collection of inspiring posts, manifestations / experiences, and deep wisdom you've shared.

Here's just 1 of your amazing posts that resonated with me. Your words elicited a deeply, heart-felt "Wow!"-

It works!
I remember now; it seems like ages ago.
I prayed to You to never let me go.
And now I can not bear to live a few minutes
Without feeling You.
Every single day I tear up
Because I know how beautiful You are
And how blessed I am.
Last night with twenty good friends...
And none of them know ...this...
That nothing compares to Your Presence.
Nothing.
Old 29-06-2016, 10:47 PM
Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by moretocome
"Wow!"-

That nothing compares to Your Presence..
Nothing.

Nothing.
I guess we are both ruined...hahaha...nothing compares
to His Divine Love.

And we know how blessed or fortunate we are because we have lived
many years with out knowing It!
And we listen to our friends' many problems and emotional mood swings with
compassion.

Do you happen to know Isaiah 23:6
"He who stays his mind on me
I will keep him in perfect peace."

It was left on a refrigerator at a house a friend just bought in 1998...
it was one of the 'changers' of my life.
How sweet He was to have left that for my eyes to see.

Yes, we can write back and forth gushing about this wonderful 'secret' we know~~~!

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 30-06-2016, 11:48 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I guess we are both ruined...hahaha...nothing compares
to His Divine Love.

And we know how blessed or fortunate we are because we have lived
many years with out knowing It!

LOL, so true!!

Beautiful refrigerator example. Thank you for sharing it, Miss H. I also look forward to reading more of your past posts.
Old 03-07-2016, 04:54 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by moretocome
LOL, so true!!

Beautiful refrigerator example. Thank you for sharing it, Miss H. I also look forward to reading more of your past posts.

Awesome stuff! God is good...

thank you, thank you, thank you....

Old 03-07-2016, 11:20 AM
Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by All-Is-Well
Awesome stuff! God is good...
thank you, thank you, thank you....
And then you have Krishna in the Gita saying almost the same
thing as that refrigerator verse from the Old Testament...

Those that give Me their undivided devotion find Me easily.

A paraphrase...or '...easily attain Me."

Ahh...