Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 09-03-2011, 12:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldr44
Wow, and I thought we would never agree on anything.

hehehe! ((((hugs Balder44))))
Old 23-03-2011, 09:01 PM
Windchime159

i think you would be very interested in the Tebetian Book of the Dead

i believe if one is aware of his true being and existance he will be able to see through much of the illusions that await after death, those who have not yet awakened will end up trapping there own mind to be subjected to the natural flow of the universe based off their current state

those who are good will reap the benifit of there good karma, those who cause harm will feel the backlash of their actions, but depending on your state of being you may go through the expirance with self aware-ness and be able to choose your next incarnation, those who dont are subjected to their pre-exsisting views and emotions towards death

reincarnation is what you want though, you want to continue to progress and unveil your inner self
Old 23-03-2011, 09:15 PM
Baldr44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windchime159
i think you would be very interested in the Tebetian Book of the Dead

i believe if one is aware of his true being and existance he will be able to see through much of the illusions that await after death, those who have not yet awakened will end up trapping there own mind to be subjected to the natural flow of the universe based off their current state

those who are good will reap the benifit of there good karma, those who cause harm will feel the backlash of their actions, but depending on your state of being you may go through the expirance with self aware-ness and be able to choose your next incarnation, those who dont are subjected to their pre-exsisting views and emotions towards death

reincarnation is what you want though, you want to continue to progress and unveil your inner self

I've not read it in all, but have skimed through it. While those who have had a less than desireable existence do have a opportunity to return. This would give them ample time to fix any negative Karma. It is true that karma can build up over several life experiences. Only up to a point, if one doesn't get it after a few incarnations, they are held up for more intense training. Then, they get another chance. You might want to read over a web page and the description for why we have 3 dimensional experiences.
http://dragonofdrama.com/why_3d
I thimk you might enjoy the perspective from a channeled source.
I am partial to this particular site as it is my wife's.