Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 17-09-2011, 10:07 PM
happymedium

Oh, I am so glad I found this post. Thought I was imagining that I could do this. As always thank you to Medium Laura for sage advice. I started off noticing that I was shorting out light bulbs, but then as the stress level in my life increased it started to affect more and more things especially at work. When I started a new job after years of being a stay at home Mom, I was deathly nervous and it didn't help that both of my bosses were severe Type "A" personalities. I cannot tell you the amount of times I took down the entire series of computers, the cash register, and the credit POS. At first I thought it was a coincidence, then as I started to put two and two together that it was related to my stress level. . . I prayed that no one at work figured out it was me doing this.
Once I was particularly in a high level of agitation, and I had gone to the store. Before I went inside the store, I was at an incredibly heightened state of anxiety as I got out of my car and closed the door. When I came out of the store, the car I had parked next to, which was brand new - - the person could not get it to start no matter what they tried. She had called for assistance and they couldn't even get the battery to jump. I knew somehow that was me. I had it happen to my own car several times, then when I'd calm down it would start right back up.
One of my best friends is also psychic, and when she and I would talk on the phone and start to get worked up over something . . . we would drain out the phone batteries. Cell phone, cordless phones, we even managed to get unyielding static on land lines. So we learned that when we would talk and be worked up over a subject, to do something involving water like doing the dishes or running our hands in water. Even though water is a conductor, this seemed to help the current we were working between the two of us.
Most recently at my work the power transformers have been blowing over and over and the people who have worked there for years keep saying how odd this is, that this has never happened so many times, ever, since they've been there. I am just hoping this isn't me as well. lol.
Old 18-09-2011, 12:42 AM
Master
happymedium - I can't say that I have a solution for you though I have been doing a little research on electronic devices turning on and off, volumes going up and down, doorbells ringing on their own, etc. I found it interesting that poltergeist activity is not always that of a young puberty-aged person, but that women approaching menopause or in menopause can cause a great amount of psychokinetic activity due to their high degree of hormone changes.

I could relate to your above post because when I would speak to a friend that is a medium we would shut down the electronics in each other's houses while talking as well. lol It sounds like you are effecting a lot of things around you. I feel for you as you must be very frustrated. I would say to work on your stress level through meditation and use grounding and protection techniques. But you probably are already doing these things.

Blackraven
Old 18-09-2011, 12:51 AM
Thirteen

Thank you Laura. I actually started grounding while reading this post, and felt much better. Luckily I don't seem to effect electronics negatively. These days I'm finding out just what kind of energies I attract and feel that I channel.... I better avoid some music that is for sure.
Old 18-09-2011, 01:35 PM
Medium_Laura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thirteen
Thank you Laura. I actually started grounding while reading this post, and felt much better. Luckily I don't seem to effect electronics negatively. These days I'm finding out just what kind of energies I attract and feel that I channel.... I better avoid some music that is for sure.

While it's cool and stuff to be able to affect things, sometimes its costly and a PIA to do it. Like the car I drained or when I went to get my taxes done, I was rather nervous because I had to tell them what I did for a living ( a medium in the bible belt is not treated very well) As I walked in the door, went to the desk with my tax preparer, all the computers froze, the server for H&R block crashed and none of the faxes would dial out. I KNEW it was me so I said... ok I'll go shop at Target for a few minutes and return.

I took that time to actually ground myself hardcore, (and smoke a cig lol) She walked out and said.. "Strangest thing! When you left, it all came back online!" As we sat down to prepare my taxes she looked at my employment and you could count the veins in her now, large open eyes. LOL

Oops!
Old 18-09-2011, 03:47 PM
sesheta

I agree that it can be a pain sometimes having this stuff happen! I have had people tell me to do things to try to stop it...but I'm not sure that's a good idea. I assume this is part of us for a reason, and I have often wondered if trying to "turn it off" would somehow affect us in a negative way? Anyone have any thoughts on that??
Old 18-09-2011, 04:22 PM
Medium_Laura

It wouldn't affect us negatively. It's actually a result of our high energy. Like blowing a socket. When our emotions are high, we produce energy that shorts out energetic based things (computers, batteries, lights, etc)

I ground a lot more and it happens less and less. I'm also in better control of my emotions now and do not let things affect me so that helps as well.
Old 18-09-2011, 09:59 PM
sesheta

Hhhmmmm...I guess it may not affect us negatively...kind of like a "psychic anger management!" lol...although I have had one instance where it worked in reverse....with my first car, I brought it in one fall for regular maintenance, and the guy at the shop couldn't understand how my car was running...he said the car battery was bone dry and should have been long since dead! But my car had been starting and running with no problems at all....
Old 19-09-2011, 03:15 PM
Thirteen

If you guys saw the facility I was at on Sunday, you'd be thankful I tend to positively effect machines rather than give them a charge! I was at Peak10 in Tampa. Must be 6 different companies housing data centers in the section I was at.This pic is just our section:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/62165435@N05/6162545971/

Yes the black cat, is our mascot/guardian. The cat is holding onto some faulty fiber connections.
Old 24-09-2011, 11:21 AM
Master
Guys go try this on some poker machines and do the elderly in your city a favour. If you can affect electronics from a distance that would be a worthwhile thing to experiment on.
Old 24-09-2011, 11:26 AM
Time

I think its the other way around!

Cell phone signals drive bees NUTS!, Im wondering what unknown things it would do, especially if we are indeed phsycic