Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 11-08-2011, 03:51 PM
angel6m2000

Numerology cycle synchronicity.

I got a book last night called The Book of Numerology by Hal A. Lingerman. I seemed to pick it up pretty quickly, but have some questions.

Last night I did both me and my boyfriends numerology and found something strange, it literally blew my mind. My Birth Force Energy was 8, and his was 1. Now, when I went to figure out the cycles of our lives, the number of years in my cycles equaled his number 1, and his number of years was my 8.

ie, His first cycle was 0-35, 3+5=8. his second ends at 44, then 53, then 62.
My first cycle was 0-28, 2+8=10=1, my second cycle ends at 37, then 46, then 55.

I was just wondering, for anyone more experienced in numerology, if this means anything. Thank you.
Old 12-08-2011, 08:47 PM
saxon

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel6m2000
I got a book last night called The Book of Numerology by Hal A. Lingerman. I seemed to pick it up pretty quickly, but have some questions.

Last night I did both me and my boyfriends numerology and found something strange, it literally blew my mind. My Birth Force Energy was 8, and his was 1. Now, when I went to figure out the cycles of our lives, the number of years in my cycles equaled his number 1, and his number of years was my 8.

ie, His first cycle was 0-35, 3+5=8. his second ends at 44, then 53, then 62.
My first cycle was 0-28, 2+8=10=1, my second cycle ends at 37, then 46, then 55.

I was just wondering, for anyone more experienced in numerology, if this means anything. Thank you.

I'd say the complimentary vibes in your Birth Force (aka Life Path) and cycle (aka Pinnacle) make sense with the lessons you both have to learn more than they "mean something" as in is he your "true soulmate", like some people try to figure when looking at compatibility factors in charts. Did you have anything specific in mind as to what it might have entailed?
Old 12-08-2011, 11:51 PM
Medium_Laura

try the karmic numerology. I love doing numerology :)

http://mediumlauraevans.podomatic.co...13_17_48-07_00

I wonder if you have matching karmic numbers.
Old 13-08-2011, 02:21 PM
numerouno

Everyone's cycle starting from the 2nd cycle will change every 9 years. The sum of a compound number when added to 9 will equal that compound's single key number.

Example 44= 4+4= 8 ....single key number of 44 is 8

44+ 9= 53= 5+3= 8.....same key number
Old 14-08-2011, 10:07 PM
angel6m2000

Saxon - this makes sense, even though I was thinking in the way of soulmates, us having complimentary numbers and having the same life lessons resonates with me alot.

Laura - I just did this, we do not have the same numbers. Yet, mine is a 2 and his is a 7. =)
Old 15-08-2011, 03:08 AM
Medium_Laura

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel6m2000
Saxon - this makes sense, even though I was thinking in the way of soulmates, us having complimentary numbers and having the same life lessons resonates with me alot.

Laura - I just did this, we do not have the same numbers. Yet, mine is a 2 and his is a 7. =)

Seems to be a lesson with the relationship but not the end all relationship. That one will have matching numbers :)