Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 23-06-2018, 12:55 AM
Knower
Messages through songs on the radio

Sometimes when Im down, or need to feel my loved ones presence I will hear a song randomly on the radio, with the lyrics being exactly what I needed to hear. Sometimes it drives me to tears. Has anyone else experienced this?
Old 23-06-2018, 01:43 AM
Master
All the time. Music is a primary way the Universe tries to communicate with me.

Just this morning, I heard Katy Perry's 'Roar' on the radio and felt that could be and will be me.
Old 24-06-2018, 09:38 AM
Deactivated Account
It was strange, but once a radio played a Song which matched my thoughts. (actually the word which i was thinking just before the song started playing, was the title and the theme of it)
A song which was never played before or after. And i was in some emotional state, in which i'm usually not.

Well, thinking more of it, it happened often. (around that time)

Anyway it made me decide, not to listen to the radio or tv as much as i had before.
Old 18-07-2018, 07:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Courtesyofmind
Sometimes when Im down, or need to feel my loved ones presence I will hear a song randomly on the radio, with the lyrics being exactly what I needed to hear. Sometimes it drives me to tears. Has anyone else experienced this?
That's weird.
It happened to me also,while i was stating to my higher self that i'll stop messing around with magic and evocation.Sudenly the song''remember the promise you made'' poped up in my mind out of nowhere..
Old 18-07-2018, 11:32 PM
Master
It goes beyond a joke sometimes. lol

Me: "what ever did I do to make my children leave me?"
Universe: plays 'Father and Son' by Cat Stevens on the radio 10 seconds later.

Me: "why is it that I should love my fellow human?"
Universe: plays 'What If God Was One Of Us' by Joan Osborne on the radio a split second later.

Me "should I get back to chanting my mantras?"
Universe: plays 'My Sweet Lord' by George Harrison on the radio almost immediately after I asked the question.

It happens to me at least once a week.
Old 18-07-2018, 11:52 PM
Master
I'm going to try a little experiment.

All of those songs I heard over my local shopping mall's PA system when I asked the question while walking into the mall - and the song started as soon I walked through the door...it wasn't already playing.

I require a few things, so I am going to go to the mall.

I have a question in my head about my future..."what should I do with myself at this present moment?"

I'll be back in half an hour and type up the song I heard.
Old 19-07-2018, 02:56 AM
Master
It was 'Mandy' by Barry Manilow.

Seems this doesn't work when I want it to. lol
Old 22-07-2018, 11:26 PM
Experiencer
I've had this happen a short while ago when i was going thru such a difficult time and embarrassed about something that had happened.
While shopping for groceries one morning an old song played in the supermarket. The lyrics where "Hold your head up! Hold your our head up! Hold you head highhhhh!"
Made me feel better. ( anytime we shop at this grocery store its normally the elevator music style music)

Love Shine
Old 23-07-2018, 01:55 AM
Experiencer
My closest friend whom is also very spiritually developed had two different occurences with songs. We both can definitely say that the angels and enlightened beings for sure have a sense of humor. The first one she had occurred when she and her daughter were driving somewhere about 30 miles away from her home and she decided to take some country back roads as a short cut. Long story short they both got lost and coudn't find the main road they wanted to connect with, let alone it was starting to get darker out and it was all rural country with nowhere to stop for directions. Both girls started to panicky and started feeling desperate about it getting darker. The way my friend told it was she started to feel her vibration drop some when the panic set in. All of a sudden a song came on the radio which was something to the affect of "Finding my way back home again". They both wound up cracking up laughing and the next turn brought them to somewhere they recognized.

The second time this happened she was again driving with her daughter and they both started to smell something funny, a very pungent odor. She even jokingly asked her daughter if she had something bad for dinner and possibly some gas. Her daughter adamantly said no and denied it was her as the source of the smell. Then all of a sudden this huge truck which was in front of them turned off and they spotted the source in front of that truck which was another truck from a fertilizer farm transporting and fully loaded. At the same moment the large truck in front of them veered off and when they spotted the source, a song came on the radio, I believe it was by Lynyrd Skynard from the 70's where they sing "oooh that smell, can't you smell that smell". They had to pull over because they were overcome by laughter. Now if that isn't your angels or guides working for you I don't know what is!

Last edited by Spirit bird : 23-07-2018 at 03:08 AM.
Old 23-07-2018, 06:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit bird
My closest friend whom is also very spiritually developed had two different occurences with songs. We both can definitely say that the angels and enlightened beings for sure have a sense of humor. The first one she had occurred when she and her daughter were driving somewhere about 30 miles away from her home and she decided to take some country back roads as a short cut. Long story short they both got lost and coudn't find the main road they wanted to connect with, let alone it was starting to get darker out and it was all rural country with nowhere to stop for directions. Both girls started to panicky and started feeling desperate about it getting darker. The way my friend told it was she started to feel her vibration drop some when the panic set in. All of a sudden a song came on the radio which was something to the affect of "Finding my way back home again". They both wound up cracking up laughing and the next turn brought them to somewhere they recognized.

The second time this happened she was again driving with her daughter and they both started to smell something funny, a very pungent odor. She even jokingly asked her daughter if she had something bad for dinner and possibly some gas. Her daughter adamantly said no and denied it was her as the source of the smell. Then all of a sudden this huge truck which was in front of them turned off and they spotted the source in front of that truck which was another truck from a fertilizer farm transporting and fully loaded. At the same moment the large truck in front of them veered off and when they spotted the source, a song came on the radio, I believe it was by Lynyrd Skynard from the 70's where they sing "oooh that smell, can't you smell that smell". They had to pull over because they were overcome by laughter. Now if that isn't your angels or guides working for you I don't know what is!
Imo it's your own subconsious mind.And most of the times,guides and angels are you inner self discguised.
From what i heard from an adept magician who worked a lot with angelic beings,they're not what we think of them.
A real angelic contact can wipe you easily,due to their enormous power.
I have personal experience with this,when i was attemtping to reach them,''without the proper filters''.
It can literaly fry your mind and your nervous system.