Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 13-06-2018, 01:47 AM
Eelco

Anyone remember Karla mc Laren?
She wrote -Your Aura and Your Chakras : The Owner's Manual-
After years of working as an empath, working with trauma victims and writing a bunch of books on various new age topics she left the "new age" movement in 2003.

Studied Sociology I believe and took a scientific approach to explaining a lot of her old belief systems.
https://karlamclaren.com/why-i-am-no...-or-a-skeptic/
A wonderful woman with a very clear and down to earth look on things.
I get why people leave the so called "new age" business and apprieciate a more grounded perspective.

With Love
Eelco
Old 13-06-2018, 03:13 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
She sounds sincere. So surely it came from a place of connection. A Hicks has this story of how our source comes to us in the way we can best make sense of it. to some it comes as angels. others gets Jesus. Maybe she just got lost in all the fame, and sought a way out? has happened to others. all of us maybe.

Maybe you are right. Who am i to judge.
Old 14-06-2018, 06:41 PM
Master
I still believe in Doreen Virtues Angels and will continue to use them to help guide me.

In my opinion, I think that she's moving on to the next step in her own personal journey. I haven't seen the video or anything like that so I'm just talking from instinct or making an educated guess here.

maybe one day I will move on from the place I'm at now spiritually and continue my growth with new found knowledge.

she may just be "burnt out" with all the angel therapy stuff that she's lived with forever and needs something new.
Old 17-06-2018, 11:43 PM
Newbie ;)

I find this very interesting... it does not change the fact that angels do exist and watch over us, that they are there for us... we need to be mindful of how we pray when we pray to angels and other beings of light...
Old 18-06-2018, 01:57 AM
Experiencer

I dont practice new age. I dont practice anything, but spirituality and mindfulness.

I have done the church thing within several different religions and through that experience I know God/Source. I am not judging her for the path she has taken everyone should learn about Christianity in some form it is a good foundation for spirituality.

However, it is easy to lose ones sense of self in all the hell fire and damnnation that gets preached. The gossip that occurs with in the church circles etc. You really need to be able to discern the truth about God vs the myth and there is a lot of myth. I once told a pastor i was being abused and I was told God was letting it happen. I was 8 yrs old. That pastor didnt even call social services. SMH
Old 19-06-2018, 04:46 PM
Master

I've thought about this some more and it makes me not trustful of her teachings. I just can't get around it. I have one of her books and I will donate it to the thrift shop.

Compendium, what a shame. I'm so sorry that happened to you. There are good pastors and there are bad pastors. You got a rotten one.
Old 19-06-2018, 05:28 PM
Experiencer

Linen As an adult I have reflected on my past and myself. In knowing who I am as a person I can see where I would have volunteered to be the child in that situation. I also learned some valuable lessons such as forgiveness of not only others, but also forgiveness of self. What I lived through helped me grow as a person and who knows if I would have made such progress without the hardship. I have met a lot of pastors and preachers etc. Most had hearts in the right place, but didnt understand that what they where preaching was harmful to children. God only loves us he is after all our parent. We are a part of him and in being a part of him he would never punish us for eternity. That is the message children need to learn.
Old 20-06-2018, 02:17 AM
Guide

You know... im not quite sure what happend to Doreen Virtue..... I know there were a lot of people targeted by the Dark and their human minions as well as censorship. I follow her on twitter and all of the sudden all of her tweets are gone or been deleted and she has a new profile pic.

She has black hair and appears to be a different being. She might of allowed a "step in" to manifest in her body... I know some people may opt for that depending on the role that is coming next...
Old 20-06-2018, 04:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyGodWarrior
You know... im not quite sure what happend to Doreen Virtue..... I know there were a lot of people targeted by the Dark and their human minions as well as censorship. I follow her on twitter and all of the sudden all of her tweets are gone or been deleted and she has a new profile pic.

She has black hair and appears to be a different being. She might of allowed a "step in" to manifest in her body... I know some people may opt for that depending on the role that is coming next...

I do agree that she's a different person now. I looked at her pictures when she was blonde and her current one on the video. I felt something was quite off with her on the last picture I saw.

The more I thought about your post, the more I felt that she somehow got "strong armed" to change her path. It seems most likely humans serving the Dark probably threatened her but this is speculation confirmed with dowsing.

I have a difficult time believing she would've sold the animals of her own volition. She definitely did an about face with her life very suddenly. I have serious doubts that such a sudden change in faith would happen the way it did with her.

As for a walk in. I also doubt she'd allow it to happen after all her work concerning angels and Ascended Masters. Would she know about protection and such things? Probably as I learned about protection from New Age material. The average person can't really protect oneself from such humans serving the Dark as that's on the physical level.

Anyway, this is speculation confirmed with dowsing and some comments from my PSG (Primary Spirit Guide) but certainly makes me wonder why she changed as I don't really believe what she said about embracing Christianity.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 21-06-2018, 12:08 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compendium
Linen As an adult I have reflected on my past and myself. In knowing who I am as a person I can see where I would have volunteered to be the child in that situation. I also learned some valuable lessons such as forgiveness of not only others, but also forgiveness of self. What I lived through helped me grow as a person and who knows if I would have made such progress without the hardship.

I could have written this portion pertaining to my life. I went through hard times but, now that I am through those experiences, I wouldn't have changed a thing, because the outcome is what is important. And the outcome turned out good.