Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 27-07-2017, 10:35 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klaatu24
Hi! Along with all the excellent advice by the others here, and since you mentioned it began around the time of your child's birth, I was wondering if you might possibly have postpartum- or postnatal-depression. The symptoms vary a lot, and it doesn't have to specifically be depression. I'm not a doctor. But a google search showed that it may last several months or even a year. I've heard there's help for this -- am not sure where to start -- perhaps an obstetrician or regular doctor? Of course this is only a suggestion, if it feels right to you.

Also, you may have had other incarnations with your child where you came together in this lifetime to work something out. There might have been a trauma that you're experiencing from this other lifetime, and you're feeling the emotions from it. (Just another suggestion here -- since I don't really know.) If you like to meditate, perhaps you could think about all that severe anxiety (just touch lightly on it in your mind -- NOT enough to get lost in the feelings). Then ask in your mind something like, "What's the original situation that caused these feelings?" Then try to keep your mind blank to receive an answer.

You might want to do the meditation when you know you'll have a chunk of time to complete this. Sometimes what shows up can be a little shocking, and you need time to cry and shake and get it all out. If you haven't done this before and it feels like something major might show itself, perhaps you can go to a past life hypnotist (or regressionist, is that the word?). That way you'll have someone who's trained to help you through it.

Past trauma doesn't have to be bad or law-breaking. It could be something like you had the same spirit/child in another life and some sort of death happened, and you're scared that in this lifetime it'll happen again.

I hope I'm not being negative here. Just putting out suggestions. Am not sure if any of these will sound like something you want to pursue.

I hope you have tons of relief soon!

Wow such great advice. Thank you infinitely!!! I've been meaning to set aside some time for a much needed meditation session and your response if the best affirmation I could possibly receive. I lost my mom to cancer when I turned 21 and think that also might be a source of my anxiety. Just the fear/hope that I'll be around to see my kid mature into an adult and beyond. Idk. But your advice is amazing peace and light!!
Old 27-07-2017, 10:36 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klaatu24
Hi! Along with all the excellent advice by the others here, and since you mentioned it began around the time of your child's birth, I was wondering if you might possibly have postpartum- or postnatal-depression. The symptoms vary a lot, and it doesn't have to specifically be depression. I'm not a doctor. But a google search showed that it may last several months or even a year. I've heard there's help for this -- am not sure where to start -- perhaps an obstetrician or regular doctor? Of course this is only a suggestion, if it feels right to you.

Also, you may have had other incarnations with your child where you came together in this lifetime to work something out. There might have been a trauma that you're experiencing from this other lifetime, and you're feeling the emotions from it. (Just another suggestion here -- since I don't really know.) If you like to meditate, perhaps you could think about all that severe anxiety (just touch lightly on it in your mind -- NOT enough to get lost in the feelings). Then ask in your mind something like, "What's the original situation that caused these feelings?" Then try to keep your mind blank to receive an answer.

You might want to do the meditation when you know you'll have a chunk of time to complete this. Sometimes what shows up can be a little shocking, and you need time to cry and shake and get it all out. If you haven't done this before and it feels like something major might show itself, perhaps you can go to a past life hypnotist (or regressionist, is that the word?). That way you'll have someone who's trained to help you through it.

Past trauma doesn't have to be bad or law-breaking. It could be something like you had the same spirit/child in another life and some sort of death happened, and you're scared that in this lifetime it'll happen again.

I hope I'm not being negative here. Just putting out suggestions. Am not sure if any of these will sound like something you want to pursue.

I hope you have tons of relief soon!

Wow such great advice. Thank you infinitely!!! I've been meaning to set aside some time for a much needed meditation session and your response if the best affirmation I could possibly receive. I lost my mom to cancer when I turned 21 and think that also might be a source of my anxiety. Just the fear/hope that I'll be around to see my kid mature into an adult and beyond. Idk. But your advice is amazing peace and light!!
Old 28-07-2017, 02:40 PM
Seeker

Angel1 Listening helps

One of the things I love about having spiritual faith (whatever our choice of practise) is the reassurance it gives me when I need it.

A few years ago I was on a plane and we experienced a few alarming minutes when it seemed a crash may be on the cards.
"Is this it?" I thought,"there's still stuff I'd like to do"
Into my mind came the message "People do survive plane crashes, Patricia"
"Easy for you to say!" I thought back, more concerned with experiencing some restricting debilitating injury than returning to the Heavenworld.
The situation got more alarming, and around me a few screams and children crying prompted me to quickly bless the passengers, crew and plane and hold us all in the Light.
"You're all safe" came to me "the plane will land safely" - and in seconds the panic settled, and we landed intact as scheduled.
There was a lot of hugging and kissing going on around me, as we all realised how lucky we were to be here living our lives, together.

Nothing happens by accident, all experiences are somehow a message to us all. Sometimes it takes a bit of thought to figure it out, though!

Could I suggest in this instance it may be that this experience is helping to strengthen your faith E.S.? It's been a rough ride, but you've come through it all,and have the gift of your young 'un to remind you of the joys of life and lift you into fun of experiencing it all with her.
Just a suggestion, of course. Whatever your beliefs there's a guardian angel with you ready to help you figure it out.

Try having a little "quiet time" daily. Relax in peace, with maybe a little gentle music playing, and let your friends in Spirit take the opportunity of dropping suggestions into your mind. It might take a little practise, but as a race human beings don't "listen" as much as they should.

I'm sending a squad of Angels to Light your path and help out.

Good luck!
Old 02-08-2017, 12:38 PM
Newbie ;)

May I make a suggestion to treat the anxiety? It is nothing fancy, it is just a cold shower. Stay there, or sit down and take deep breaths. 30x at least.

Take another cold shower and repeat the breathing exercise until you feel happy and satisfied.

Careful, you may have bursts of laughter and euphoria. :)

On a serious note, you may get dizzy on your first tries, so better sit down or hold on to something...

Of course, besides this one can do extra ritual or ceremony to set the setting right. A prayer or other things.
Old 02-08-2017, 01:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEternalStudent
Lately I've been getting random thoughts about dying that lead to severe anxiety, like borderline panic attack. I'm not sure when these "spells" started happening, probably right after I gave birth to my daughter almost a year ago. It's not hard to overcome, usually I take a few deep breaths and can calm myself down after a few minutes or so, but I get pretty shaken whenever these sudden feelings come on. Anyone had this happen before? I'm also prone to a wild imagination and wonder if these sudden attacks are due to certain energies/spirits I can't see. Why else would these thoughts appear for no apparent reason? I've never been suicidal and don't have a history of anxiety (unless it was drug-induced from weed/psychedelics). Comments are appreciated.

Are you getting enough rest, sleep, and are you eating healthy? Your body has gone through extreme changes and your hormones may not have been balanced yet. That takes time. I had extreme anxiety and panic attacks 3 months after the birth of my first child. It got better after my son was 7 months old. It went away after the birth of my second child, almost 3 years later. For me, my improvement came after I got better sleep, rest, and foods. And when you can, sneak in some "me" time.

Also if you have thoughts that are not your own, you may be picking up spirits' thoughts and energies. What helped me was sending thoughts of well wishes, love, and prayers to them. A friend mentioned that at the time, my energy was like a beacon to the spirits. They were attracted to the "mother" energy. I'm not so sure about the being attracted to spirits part, but I figured sending out love and prayers won't hurt.
Old 02-08-2017, 02:45 PM
Ascender

Hello TheEternalStudent. Have suggested the following on a couple of other threads and hope ok to do so here in hope may be of some help-hoping also to avoid crossing the threshold into tedious repetition!
A different perspective concerning life may help to ease anxiety--I find--. The suggestion is to use the following as a possible door into a different perspective:-
That we are not simply bodies passing through life, but life passing through bodies.
As have also previously said-although this looks no more than a word game it is reality (so I believe).
Good wishes petex
Old 05-08-2017, 04:42 AM
Newbie ;)

Don't be afraid... death is only a transition...
Old 05-08-2017, 10:07 AM
Administrator
You would be surprised at how many women have these thoughts after giving birth. it does not mean anything is going to happen. have you seen your doctor he can give you some good advice as to how you can stop the feelings of anxiety coming over you. this is something your doctor will see a few cases of. blowing into a brown paper bag seems to help breath in then take deep breaths. it is likely these feelings will go on their own. but there is no shame in asking for help. i wish you well

Namaste
Old 14-08-2017, 09:13 PM
Master
we all do
i usd 2 scred of dyin i usd 2 be bt amot of furels funrels iv bean 2ovr yrs 1st 1 wz wen i wz tean ag i wz my nana fond it hrd 2 grsp i did thn anti th a cuzn thn aftr tht seam 2 me lots thy did
all i no if i evr get a tenml iles i wud liv 2 go so fst wear i dnt suffr or pel sea me sufft

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔