Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 09-03-2018, 10:45 PM
Knower
I dont know why my post has presented 4 times???
Old 18-05-2018, 04:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by happy soul
I think we're here to learn, grow, heal, love, and to enjoy life. Also, everyone has a unique purpose to fulfill, and ideally one fulfills that purpose lovingly and with integrity.

Earth provides a context in which to experience these things that the non-physical realm does not. In other words, there are many things that can only be experienced on Earth. For that reason, this planet is very important.

I think you get out what you put in. We should live wholeheartedly, fully, and with love. I've only partially succeeded in doing that, and I've found that the strength and humility it would require to fully succeed are beyond the spiritual capacity I've known throughout my life.
Happy Soul

Speaking of INTEGRITY, from the book I wrote:
Creative development is no chance happening: As suffering becomes more widespread, conflicts more severe and imbalance more glaring, those who are empathetic and caring seek to comprehend the etiology of surrounding circumstance and aim to intercede in ways that stimulate the development and exercise of healthy response-ability, facilitate creative problem-solving, and promote self-expression that is communally constructive. Knowing that our attitude is impartial and our purpose is to be contributive, that it is right and fitting we should succeed in such undertaking is something we single-mindedly think and whole-heartedly feel. Unconflicted thought-feelings psychospiritually serve to propel us forward. Instead of getting derailed or side-tracked, we learn from mistakes and setbacks how to avoid pitfalls and overcome problems along the way. Immune to demoralization, no matter what the odds, we persevere with integrity.

As we conscientiously reexamine and reinterpret the truth, shells made of limited beliefs and shortsighted goals give way. Inner Intelligence bursts forth with transcendental perspective and unleashed vitality. Recognizing everyone else as a fellow participant and the whole as our very own, we ignore impulses and inhibit behaviors that are detrimental, choosing instead to enhance and express those that are beneficial to everyone. Enlightened by knowledge of the fact that each of us is an integral part of Life, we see through the specter of personal transience—instead of becoming embroiled in hate or getting caught up in greed or fear because we or others we care about may not have, and possibly may never get, what we or they personally want, we respond to crises creatively, deliberately acting in ways that make the most of That Which Is, the eternally reverberative I-Am-That-I-Am living in each and all.

Though, at the outset, such motivation is ‘brought’ to Life by a relative few, our ‘movement’ gains momentum because benevolence is exponentially self-potentiating. Especially when many are troubled and need is great, since we conscientiously serve the cause of Life,a our efforts are psychospiritually welcomed and endorsed. This not only sustains our impetus but, despite ongoing expenditure, keeps it growing. We thereby inspire others of like mind and heart to join us in common cause. And, as we continue to stimulate and enhance one another in synergetic coaction, our energy eventually builds to the point where, linking up with that of other similarly motivated groups, it sets off a chain reaction. A tremendous stream of Creativity surges forth in due course.

Consequently, trends and events around us increasingly confirm our faith in Life’s power, heightening the degree and extent of our positive expectations. Our ability to know and discriminate is psychospiritually thereby boosted ever further. And we become more and more creatively potent as our capacity for constructive relationship transcends one after another boundary and limitation. As even those not initially so inclined are salutarily touched and affected, they begin to resonate responsively as well. More harmonious modes of thought, feeling and behavior take hold and spread, further augmenting the process. In time, as the clutter and debris of past inadequacies and failures are swept away, the entire pattern of Life’s earthly expression is radically transformed.
Old 18-05-2018, 10:15 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlight
I dont know why my post has presented 4 times???

Lol maybe existence really wanted to get that message across
Old 20-05-2018, 08:54 AM
Experiencer

davidsun, I love reading your work because of the extreme depth of insight.

Integrity, like honesty, is absolutely essential imo. Integrity is the aspect of love which makes love truly dignified and virtuous.
Old 20-05-2018, 01:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by happy soul
davidsun, I love reading your work because of the extreme depth of insight.

Integrity, like honesty, is absolutely essential imo. Integrity is the aspect of love which makes love truly dignified and virtuous.
High-Five, HS!
Old 22-05-2018, 02:29 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
High-Five, HS!

High five indeed.

Peace and joy to you.
Old 04-06-2018, 12:25 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
I'm not at all of your opinion that we are here to learn, etc., and take umbrage at the insinuation that those people being bombed at the moment in say Syria have a unique purpose to fulfill.

If indeed some thing did create us. Then the question becomes for what purpose. If we have a purpose, it would seem to be at least two.

The secondary purpose, would be anything terrestrial. Example, save a life, lead the good fight or lead the bad fight.

The main purpose is to provide the thing that created us information.

The universe is information, our brains are a processor of that information. But everyone's brain gets a slightly different result, when processing that information. Or their own separate reality, from the same information. So that is billions of perspectives on the same thing. Then when you add in birth defect, accidents, male, female, and the list goes on and on. The information you get is vast. That is assuming you could monitor each and every persons reality every moment. Doing that should not be to hard, for the creator of the universe.

But that hypothesis puts us squarely in the petri dish. Which is not exactly a pleasant thought.