Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 24-04-2013, 05:14 PM
Out_of_Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
People need to have a very high vibration or be very advanced in astral projection to make it that far into the astral planes.

Actually Heaven starts in Mental Plane that is deeper than Astral. First of all you should be able to see stars spinning around your head and your thoughts floating far below like clouds, then above your head, you will see Heaven. It's made of the pure energy like a Crystal. You can see even all Its inhabitants (Ascended Masters, I guess) at once like a crowd.
Old 25-04-2013, 04:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Out_of_Here
Actually Heaven starts in Mental Plane that is deeper than Astral. First of all you should be able to see stars spinning around your head and your thoughts floating far below like clouds, then above your head, you will see Heaven. It's made of the pure energy like a Crystal. You can see even all Its inhabitants (Ascended Masters, I guess) at once like a crowd.

That may be where it starts for you but the planes and things like Heaven are personalized and what you think to be Heaven another person might not think it is their Heaven. It is impossible to map the astral planes realistically so it's impossible to say where exactly Heaven is located. It may start in the Mental plane for you, but remember the Mental plane is called the Mental plane because our mentality plays a huge role into how we perceive it etc. So your Mental plane might be the beginning of Heaven, but another person's Mental plane might be the ending area of Hell for them. Attempting to answer a question like where Heaven is, or creating a map of the astral planes that is the same for everyone is absolutely impossible. Heaven is going to look different to everyone because we all perceive things differently.
Old 25-04-2013, 04:42 AM
Out_of_Here

Quote:
Mental plane because our mentality plays

Thank you for pointing out. I will definitely take that into consideration (when I feel like that). AFAIK, your "mentality" has nothing to do with anything. Mental Plane is reached in Mental Body that is inside of the Astral Body. Would you bother to explain why the Saints are often shown with stars spinning around their heads? Thank you.

Old 25-04-2013, 04:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Thank you for pointing out. I will definitely take that into consideration (when I feel like that). AFAIK, your "mentality" has nothing to do with anything. Mental Plane is reached in Mental Body that is inside of the Astral Body. Would you bother to explain why the Saints are often shown with stars spinning around their heads? Thank you.

The mental plane is very controlled by your mental senses which is going to vary vastly from person to person. One person will perceive the mental plane completey different from the next person, just like we all perceive the astral plane differently. The mental plane differences will be even more extreme though.

Anyways it's not just Saints who have stars or lights above their heads. It is Gods, Goddesses, Angels, etc. There were a lot of beings depicted with stars or shining lights over their head from the beginning of time to now. It can mean several things. It could mean that ancient astronauts showed up and had some type of helmet on that caused the sun to reflect off of it and made it look like their head was shining, it could of been technology to make their head look like it was shining. Those are the physical possibilities. Then there are metaphoric possibilities. In Buddhism it is used to show that the person or being is enlightened or illuminated, whatever term you wish to choose. This is where the notion of an angel having a halo originates as well from the light ontop of a being's head.
Old 25-04-2013, 05:25 AM
Master
Quote:

these are representations of the aura...it isnt necessarily always seen covering the entire body, which of course doesnt necessarily mean that it isnt, , and of course, the aura simple isnt seen the same way by everybody, and in many cases isnt visible at all...
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 25-04-2013, 05:27 AM
Out_of_Here

Quote:
The mental plane is very controlled by your mental senses

I never knew that demons managed to get Paradise under control. Thank you for sharing.
Old 25-04-2013, 05:34 AM
Master
Quote:
I never knew that demons managed to get Paradise under control. Thank you for sharing.
I dont mean to be disagreeable, but the astral and mental planes are anything but paradise, they are dualistic, which means there can be found both good and evil, therefore demons exist there completely naturally...if you are looking at this from a Christian perspective, i understand the meaning you might get, however that is simply incorrect, dualism is dualism, plain and simple, God is not dual but is above and beyond the dual...
What a Christian might call hell, exists on all of the lower planes, it isnt below us in the earth at all, and with this negativity that exists, there are indeed demons and negative sorts...in the realms beyond the dualistic, you wont find this to be the case however, and it is these levels that i, personally, refer to as Heaven or what you would call Paradise...
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 25-04-2013, 05:35 AM
Out_of_Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabda
these are representations of the aura...it isnt necessarily always seen covering the entire body, which of course doesnt necessarily mean that it isnt, , and of course, the aura simple isnt seen the same way by everybody, and in many cases isnt visible at all...

Aura is around body but stars are around head. Why? It means that human consciousness is just an atom.
Old 25-04-2013, 05:40 AM
Out_of_Here

Quote:
but paradise, they are dualistic

How can you talk about paradise, if you have never seen it? I did, as I said. OK. I am out of this annoying discussion.
Old 25-04-2013, 05:47 AM
Master
Quote:

Well there is actually a passage in the Quran that says something along the lines of "beware of the three-headed serpent for he will trick those into believing they are in Paradise when they are truly in Hell." That is not exactly what it says unfortunately I couldn't find the passage again. I didn't say that Demons necessarily have Paradise under control, what I am saying is that the keyword in the mental plane is "mental." And while we are all connected by one consciousness as living Human-beings our mentals and psyche varies greatly from person to person. These are the things that are going to shape how we both perceive and experience the different planes.

There are some spirits who I know rather well that exist in the lower-planes and they could care less about the upper-planes. To them they are happy existing where they exist, they aren't demons or bad or evil or anything of that nature they are just happy where they are. But to another person the place where they live might appear to them as Purgatory or even Hell. The astral planes have no maps and therefore they cannot be mapped out into definitive sections, each section is likely infinite. Who is to say where one section ends and another section begins? The only thing that is going to dictate that from person to person is our own perception and everyone's perception is anything but exactly the same as the next person's. Personally I do use the sections as a means to try and have a vague idea of where my projection took place, but I only use them in a very vague sense because using it in any other manner is nothing more than a theory created by another projector who decided to write a book.

Quote:

Also while in some cases they may be representing the aura, you would not have to look very deep to find cases of them certainly representing metaphorically that a being was enlightened and/or illuminated. We all have auras so if it only was depicting an aura then the same artist's depiction of a non-Saint, Angel, God, Goddess, etc. would have the same light above their heads. But I have never seen an artist use that same light above a regular figure. I have read a lot about it and in history it has most commonly been added to metaphorically symbolize that the person is enlightened or illuminated. Enlightened is what the Eastern religions used it as, and illuminated is what the Western religions used it as. Free-Masons use it to symbolize that another Free-Mason or a diety that they worship is illuminated. It has been used over countless ages and countless civilizations and only Saints, Angels, Gods, Goddesses, and possible E.T.s have had it over their heads, but we all have auras so it definitely cannot be only the aura they are using it to represent.