Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 17-04-2013, 06:59 AM
dans

Music

Hi..can any body suggest me the music to listen when planning to or trying to astral project..

regards
Dans
Old 17-04-2013, 09:10 PM
Knower

Theta 6.3 Hz Astral frequency, with or without isochronic/binatural beats. Recommended to use ear phones.
Old 17-04-2013, 11:56 PM
Master
This is an interesting question because the science of brain waves and binaural beats suggests that a Theta wave binaural beat is going to be the best wave to use for attempting astral projection. But I can speak from personal experience entailing hundreds of projections and nearly two years of using binaural beats that for me personally a Delta wave binaural beat produces far more OOBEs/APs than a Theta wave binaural beat does. Or course everyone is going to be different in this matter since astral projection is such a personalized matter. What works well for one person might not work for the next person and vica versa. So you will have to just experiment with binaural/isochronic beats yourself and see if Theta waves or Delta waves work best for you. I have even heard of people using Alpha waves to projection but they said it was extremely difficult since Alpha waves make you more alert. They did say the projections they produced through the use of Alpha waves were by far some of the best projections they had due to their level of awareness. I am going to provide you some links for free binaural beats.

Delta wave binaural beat I use to project through a short sleeping pattern:
http://cdn.sleepphones.com/NoiseDeepSleep.mp3

Theta wave binaural beats I use for meditation as well as project through meditation:
http://cdn.sleepphones.com/PentatonicWaves.mp3
http://cdn.sleepphones.com/AMinorThing.mp3

That should help you out for the time being. I use the Delta wave binaural beat every night when I go to sleep. I usually wake up every 2-4 hours every night I sleep and as long as the binaural beat is still playing and my earbuds haven't fallen out of my ears it usually leads to a conscious projection. The Delta wave binaural is also good for helping achieve lucid dreaming. I do also use the Delta wave binaural beat for meditation depending on my level of energy. If I have a lot of energy and am having a difficult time relaxing I use the Delta wave binaural beat since it seems to help me relax a lot better than the Theta binaural beats. If I am already in a calm relaxed state prior to meditation I will use the Theta wave binaural beats. I suggest you just use them all and see what works best for you. You may also want to try and project from a short sleeping pattern as I do because it is for me the easiest way to project since it removes the most difficult factor in projecting which is being able to relax deeply enough for a long period of time. If you project through a short sleeping pattern you are naturally relaxed and it is not a factor, nor is time.
Old 18-04-2013, 01:30 AM
Super Moderator
I think you're right there Astral Explorer, because we all do respond differently to these things. I was convinced using Theta waves would help, as this method was recommended to me. While I was using binaural "tones" (which are slightly musical) and that could have been the reason they didn't work in my case... I found using Theta either kept me too alert or I entered a too-deep sleep (couldn't get it right)
Yet I am convinced that when I do get out of body, I am not in Theta wave sleep at all, but more of an alpha state, and what you said kind of makes me suspect that even more. I am always very alert at those times. I actually wake from sleep in fact, to notice I am going out of body, and my consciousness feels extremely "normal".
But I wonder if it's the broken sleep pattern that is the thing that counts more. The only way I can get out is by using a broken sleep pattern.
Old 18-04-2013, 03:02 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by dans
Hi..can any body suggest me the music to listen when planning to or trying to astral project..

regards
Dans
If it's just music you're looking for... then pretty much whatever you find relaxing or makes you happy should do just nicely.

If you're looking for binaural beats... then anything suggested above will work well. :)
Old 18-04-2013, 06:46 AM
Master

As Xanth said if music is what you are looking for, you could try Lavender music for relaxation by Tom Ameen. I have recently started listening to relaxing CD's in the car. The CD's I listen to are very good but this one is special. I was listening to this CD and I was impressed with it. It was enjoyable to listen to and I think it might be good to ap while listening to it.
I am going to try it tonight. I will let you know how it goes.
Anyway, as far as music goes, experiment and see what works best for you.
Old 18-04-2013, 08:27 AM
dans

thank u

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
This is an interesting question because the science of brain waves and binaural beats suggests that a Theta wave binaural beat is going to be the best wave to use for attempting astral projection. But I can speak from personal experience entailing hundreds of projections and nearly two years of using binaural beats that for me personally a Delta wave binaural beat produces far more OOBEs/APs than a Theta wave binaural beat does. Or course everyone is going to be different in this matter since astral projection is such a personalized matter. What works well for one person might not work for the next person and vica versa. So you will have to just experiment with binaural/isochronic beats yourself and see if Theta waves or Delta waves work best for you. I have even heard of people using Alpha waves to projection but they said it was extremely difficult since Alpha waves make you more alert. They did say the projections they produced through the use of Alpha waves were by far some of the best projections they had due to their level of awareness. I am going to provide you some links for free binaural beats.

Delta wave binaural beat I use to project through a short sleeping pattern:
http://cdn.sleepphones.com/NoiseDeepSleep.mp3

Theta wave binaural beats I use for meditation as well as project through meditation:
http://cdn.sleepphones.com/PentatonicWaves.mp3
http://cdn.sleepphones.com/AMinorThing.mp3

That should help you out for the time being. I use the Delta wave binaural beat every night when I go to sleep. I usually wake up every 2-4 hours every night I sleep and as long as the binaural beat is still playing and my earbuds haven't fallen out of my ears it usually leads to a conscious projection. The Delta wave binaural is also good for helping achieve lucid dreaming. I do also use the Delta wave binaural beat for meditation depending on my level of energy. If I have a lot of energy and am having a difficult time relaxing I use the Delta wave binaural beat since it seems to help me relax a lot better than the Theta binaural beats. If I am already in a calm relaxed state prior to meditation I will use the Theta wave binaural beats. I suggest you just use them all and see what works best for you. You may also want to try and project from a short sleeping pattern as I do because it is for me the easiest way to project since it removes the most difficult factor in projecting which is being able to relax deeply enough for a long period of time. If you project through a short sleeping pattern you are naturally relaxed and it is not a factor, nor is time.

Thank you so much dear...it was so nice of you to give me the music..so sweet of you..

regards
dans
Old 18-04-2013, 08:32 AM
dans

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
As Xanth said if music is what you are looking for, you could try Lavender music for relaxation by Tom Ameen. I have recently started listening to relaxing CD's in the car. The CD's I listen to are very good but this one is special. I was listening to this CD and I was impressed with it. It was enjoyable to listen to and I think it might be good to ap while listening to it.
I am going to try it tonight. I will let you know how it goes.
Anyway, as far as music goes, experiment and see what works best for you.

may i know the CD name? pls?

regards
Dans
Old 18-04-2013, 09:16 AM
Master

Sorry I did not make myself clear. The CD is called Lavender music for relaxation by Tom Ameen. Do not take my word for it. Everyone is different. Listen to it yourself and see if you like it.
Just one thing, do not think by listening to a CD will enable you to ap. No CD will do that. The idea is it will relax your mind and body making ap easier.
Old 18-04-2013, 11:24 AM
dans

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
Sorry I did not make myself clear. The CD is called Lavender music for relaxation by Tom Ameen. Do not take my word for it. Everyone is different. Listen to it yourself and see if you like it.
Just one thing, do not think by listening to a CD will enable you to ap. No CD will do that. The idea is it will relax your mind and body making ap easier.

thank you dear...