Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 16-04-2013, 12:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yossarian
Astral explorer I think you're right about the way I act in the astral. It's sort if a defense mechanism like you say. I think it's in relation to how my first few projections went. I was projecting out of sleep paralysis and the first time there was a negative entity demon like in nature, and I tried fighting it off rather than calling for help. I felt as though I was being held down but also that there was something under the bed pushing up on the small of my back, and also accompanied by demon like growls. I did brake free, and managed to get out of my body, and was in a blind rage at that point, ripping up the mattress and challenging whatever it was. The whole time it was very hard to move as though I was constantly being pulled back, but I kept resisting and walking further until I noticed a small girl in my apartment around 6 years old, dark straight hair in an old fashioned dress like a little doll. I never saw her face but I was compelled to follow her, all the while its getting harder to move forward, I would scream and motion with my arms as if trying to break free of something. This would afford me some more room to walk until I felt the pulling again. I followed her up some stairs until I got to the top step which led to a room full of bright white light. Then suddenly the door slammed in my face and I was snapped back into my body with a force that scared me like never before. The demon like voice was back and I was being held down once again, I thought to myself that I was going to die and began to pray, and then I awoke. The next few projections also came from paralysis but this time the entities holding me down were human forms. Each time I though someone was trying to choke me, and I would wrestle with them until I broke free and they would run away, leading me to project immediately, standing there on my bed and once again in a rage state, trying to find them. I think these experiences have conditioned me to put on a tough front when I go astral to avoid being picked on.

Also I don't want you guys to think I'm going around kicking in doors and stuff. If just say I'm not very friendly out there, but the meanest thing I've done, which actually made me laugh, was one time when I was walking up my stairs to leave the apartment there was a small round girl standing in my way and she started to say something to me and I just put my hand in her face and pushed her aside and kept walking while she was mid sentence.

I have pretty much had all of the same experiences you spoke about in your previous projections. I have had "demonic" type of attacks where I saw horrid looking black skinned hands with really long red finger nails and the entity bit and scratched me. I have heard more of those "demonic" sounding voices say random things than I can count. I have also felt an entity pushing up on my back through the mattress hundreds of times. The things you described are all actually quite common. I can say in my own experiences now that I have conquered all of my fear of entities and spirits and the unknown and absolutely nothing at all can scare me it is certainly the same spirits around who were launching these attacks, and they are certainly not demons. They might be a little dark a few of them being quite dark but they certainly are not demonic. The truth is if you have these types of events happen but never have any sign of it truly being demonc such as scratches on your physical body, poltergeist type of activity, etc. then more often than not it's just a regular perhaps dark spirit that is making themself look all big and bad to scare you. They know what scares us and they use it against us to the best of their ability and this is why they pretend to be demonic entities when in fact they certainly are not.

All the entities who used to pretend to be demons and took scary forms such as black robes pale skin and featureless faces have all now become my friends. I am pretty sure most of those attacks that happened to me came by the two male spirits because they don't like most of the female spirits I am friends with now. I am kind of thinking the main female spirit is my spirit guide of course I cannot say for sure, she is always around me and the two males don't like her so it made me a target for years. They might be dark and they might be tricksters but they certainly are not demons and no where nearly as powerful as that term denotes. Obviously I cannot speculate for you experiences but I would say that more than likely it is just regular spirits using your fears against you and making themself seem a lot bigger and badder than they really are. Once you move past the left over fragments of fear and change the way you act/react toward spirits I imagine they will completely stop attempting to scare you. At least that is exactly what happened in my case. There is absolutely nothing they can do to you that can really harm you in the long run the funniest thing is after I finally got over my fears and gathered all of my courage and stood in the face of the black shrouded pale faced figure the only thing he could do to me was light my pinky finger on fire. It didn't even hurt it felt like a warm feeling on my finger, the truth is once you have no remaining fear these entities have absolutely no power over you other than some simple astral tricks that can be easily surpassed.

This brings me to the last thing I would like to touch upon. In the future if/when you have similar experiences to the ones you spoke of I suggest not trying to fight back. Fighting back is just another way of feeding them energy, it might not be as pure as a fearful response but it certainly is giving in to what they want one way or another. In the future you should apologize to them for things having to be the way they are, apologize for anything you may of done to offend them in the past or present. Then if possible reach around and give them a big loving warm hug. Almost every single time I have done this the entity who was just attempting to scare me two seconds ago changed into a much nicer more Human looking form and acted friendly toward me. The few times that didn't happen they looked extremely confused and just disappeared, a lot of them don't know what to do when you react this way to their attempts at scaring you. I think people are way to quick to shun spirits that might of made an attempt to scare them in the past, the truth is you can turn these spirits into friends and have a healthy relationship with them and really learn a lot from them. People are just way too quick to stop and say well that is bad, that is evil, that is negative when in fact the shades are very rarely black and white.
Old 16-04-2013, 03:50 AM
Pathfinder

I actually haven't had any scary experiences in a while. Lately my projections have come from out of nowhere. I just get up and walk around. I guess you can liken it to a false awakening. I recall another time recently where I projected from sleep paralysis but there was no feeling of being held down, I guess I just recognized the state I was in and jumped at the opportunity. And the last time was self induced through meditation after awakening in the early morning and before falling back to sleep. Whenever I wake up in the morning and its not time to get up yet, I always meditate. It either makes it easier to fall back to sleep or I get a chance at projecting. So I too think I'm past being scared, but I guess I won't know for sure unless an entity tries to interfere with me again. I will try not to fight it next time, and try to befriend them like you said. I'm really looking forward to my next oobe because I haven't had one in a couple of weeks, and I've gotten a lot of practice at leaving my apartment and flying around. The last 4 or 5 have all been very similar but not too eventful. I'd like to think I'm ready to start behaving differently, and also trying new things. I hope that the things I've learned from reading the posts on this forum will carry over to my astral self.
Old 16-04-2013, 09:05 PM
Master
Quote:
I actually haven't had any scary experiences in a while. Lately my projections have come from out of nowhere. I just get up and walk around. I guess you can liken it to a false awakening. I recall another time recently where I projected from sleep paralysis but there was no feeling of being held down, I guess I just recognized the state I was in and jumped at the opportunity. And the last time was self induced through meditation after awakening in the early morning and before falling back to sleep. Whenever I wake up in the morning and its not time to get up yet, I always meditate. It either makes it easier to fall back to sleep or I get a chance at projecting. So I too think I'm past being scared, but I guess I won't know for sure unless an entity tries to interfere with me again. I will try not to fight it next time, and try to befriend them like you said. I'm really looking forward to my next oobe because I haven't had one in a couple of weeks, and I've gotten a lot of practice at leaving my apartment and flying around. The last 4 or 5 have all been very similar but not too eventful. I'd like to think I'm ready to start behaving differently, and also trying new things. I hope that the things I've learned from reading the posts on this forum will carry over to my astral self.

Personally I just fall asleep every night listening to a Delta wave binaural beat and every night I will usually have a couple projections, a couple lucid dreams, or a couple of both. Basically I just fall asleep with the Delta wave binaural playing on an endless repeat on my iPod and use a headband or beanie cap to make sure the earbuds don't fall out of my ears. Then if all has gone well and I haven't moved around too much while I was sleeping and my ear buds have stayed in my ears and I wake up after 2-4 hours of sleep I will pretty much relax like I was falling back asleep and with in a minute at the most I'll have heavy vibrations and leave my body. The lucid dreams just come about from me realizing I am dreaming, usually because I am flying and think about the fact that I cannot fly in the physical dimension. But when the lucid dreams end nearly every time if I just lay there and don't move around it will lead right into a projection or another lucid dream.

It's an interesting experience usually because it's sort of a mixture between a lucid dream and a projection because I don't do anything to try and make myself leave my body it happens automatically and then I go flying up into the astral planes on auto-pilot without an effort or thought put into it. On a lot of occasions I actually fly back and basically get teleported back to where the lucid dream or last projection ended. I am pretty sure part of this is just the fact that I have a boatload of spirits around me and they grab my astral body and take it where they want to so that I can experience my next AP/LD with them in it.

Anyways though I wish you the best of luck and I am sure you'll have a projection soon, when you do instead of flying around in your house and up your street I suggest you make yourself fly up as far as you can. That way you will enter the astral planes and can begin to have some really interesting experiences, the RTZ is only so interesting to be honest. I think of the RTZ as a sort of astral training ground for us Humans, it's a good place to learn how to fly and walk through solid objects but after that it's definitely time to venture into the planes and really experience what projecting is all about. The RTZ only has so much to offer in terms of diversity of spirits, enviroments, and things to do there.
Old 16-04-2013, 10:02 PM
Pathfinder

Thank you for the advice. I will try that next time. Can you recommend some binaural beats for me to download?
Old 16-04-2013, 10:07 PM
Pathfinder

Also I'd just like your opinion on one of my projections. There was one where I flew pretty high and far. I just flew really really fast and was flying through a city with futuristic buildings. Skyscrapers that would go up like normal buildings but then would also protrude horizontally toward the road like an upside down L. The edges were very rounded like something you'd see in an old movie about the future. It was pretty amazing to see, and I just kept flying until I looked down and saw nothing but rough ocean current beneath me. At that point I lost my confidence and snapped back. Just wondering if you think this was the astral plane or still just part if the rtz. And how can I tell the difference?
Old 17-04-2013, 12:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Also I'd just like your opinion on one of my projections. There was one where I flew pretty high and far. I just flew really really fast and was flying through a city with futuristic buildings. Skyscrapers that would go up like normal buildings but then would also protrude horizontally toward the road like an upside down L. The edges were very rounded like something you'd see in an old movie about the future. It was pretty amazing to see, and I just kept flying until I looked down and saw nothing but rough ocean current beneath me. At that point I lost my confidence and snapped back. Just wondering if you think this was the astral plane or still just part if the rtz. And how can I tell the difference?

It sounds like the planes to me the RTZ is usually very much like the physical dimension. It has distortions usually but the distortions aren't anything out of the ordinary that you would encounter in the physical dimension. So I would say it's more than likely the experience took place in the planes. To get into the planes all you have to do after leaving your body is fly up through the ceiling of your room or down through the floor of your room and usually you will pass through what is referred to as the black void zone. It is a black empty zone that is a sort of buffer zone between the RTZ and the astral planes. Just keep flying up until you can't fly up any further and then you can either plant your feet where you are or just fly in a different direction. Sometimes things will be visible once you reach the planes but it will be dark, from my personal experience if you just stand there for a minute or two in a darker area things will brighten up and an enviroment will appear. Sometimes though as you fly up and through the planes the enviroment is visible right away.

Here is a link to the specific Delta wave binaural beat that I use:
http://cdn.sleepphones.com/NoiseDeepSleep.mp3

I have tried other Delta wave binaurals and didn't have as much success as I do with this one for some reason. This one seems like it is stronger somehow, it puts me to sleep quicker and produces LDs/APs much more frequently than other Delta wave binaurals I have tried.

http://www.sleepphones.com/mp3/free-mp3-downloads

There is the link to the other binaurals on that page for free. The best Theta ones I have used for meditation on that page is "Pentatonic Waves" and "A minor thing." Those are both very good for meditation, some people prefer no music over the binaural though and just want the plain sound waves. It doesn't matter to me either way I find those two Theta ones extremely relaxing.