Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology > Astronomy

Old 02-05-2012, 04:38 PM
Master

David Icke believes there is a signal being beamed at us (originating from Saturn and being boosted by technology hidden within the moon?) creating a matrix movie effect on us. I read that in his most recent book. I wasn't sure what to think about it. Right after I read about the hidden computer code in string theory and thought the synchronicity was pretty crazy!
Old 09-05-2012, 09:37 AM
Master

Here is another article that says essentially the same thing to add to what I've said above. I just came across it.

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2012/...f-archons.html

Weird.
Old 28-06-2012, 05:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greybeard
If this reality is an illusion then why is my stubbed toe throbbing?

Why do we need scientific/mathematical proof that this reality is a sham? Is it that otherwise it seems all too real?

Given the lack of any viable alternative reality, perhaps we would do well to try getting along in this one.

These type of posts are simple minded and primal, based on temporal experience alone, ignoring a string of logic and understanding though the ages, and, most often, atheist based.

The cited thread of understanding thorugh the ages was very aptly illustrated in the Wachowski's cinematic creation of,
"The Matrix".

Concerning your stubbed toe, Grey, one might bring up Hypnosis and the power of faith and belief, with regard to a number of things. Including pain.
Regarding geometrical layout of the Earth from ancient times, and in alignment with the stars, please see my new topic in this forum.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 28-06-2012, 05:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaRayne
I think you might be talking about the wave-particle duality. Basically it states that matter and energy show characteristics of being both waves and particles. Only upon observation do the waves act as particles. It's interesting stuff. It seems to indicate to me that the whole universe is actually just energy that our brain interprets a certain way. Could be wrong, but it's fun to think about.

IONS is an organizational site that was initiated by one of the Astronauts.

From one of the files there:

"The faculty of consciousness is one thing we all share, but what goes on in our consciousness, the content of our consciousness, varies widely.
This is our personal reality, the reality we each know and experience.
Most of the time, however, we forget that this is just our personal reality and think we are experiencing physical reality directly.

We see the ground beneath our feet; we can pick up a rock, and throw it through the air; we feel the heat from a fire, and smell its burning wood.
It feels as if we are in direct contact with the world "out there." But this is not so.

The colors, textures, smells, and sounds we experience are not really "out there"; they are all images of reality constructed in the mind. "

Obviously, there is much more to reality than what we can (normally) recieve though our senses, and percieve.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 05-07-2012, 05:13 AM
Insensitive1

I think when it comes down to it, it's just as my oral communications teacher said. "Perception is reality". That being said, our perception can easily change.
Old 05-07-2012, 08:16 AM
Greybeard

Let me see......
You "perceive" that little beasties are sending us secret messages (which I assume the evil government won't tell us).... Now there's some reality for you.

I have said repeatedly on this forum that our mind creates our world, our reality, that all experience of life occurs wholly within our mind.... I think there is a button you can click that says "all posts by Greybeard."

Dear Morpheus....I am as far from being an atheist as a man can get.
Primal? I have spent 7 full decades of life thinking about things, things I have actually lived and which no teacher taught me....Temporal experience? Simple minded? Really? Ignoring logic? Oh. Primal?

Can you say "stupid troglodyte who can't see beyond his next meal?" Usually, and certainly every Saturday night, after I have finished ripping the raw flesh off the leg of an antelope with my teeth, slobbering and grunting while I devour it, I go out and club a woman and drag her into my cave by the hair. Life is complete. There is nothing but this.

Apparently you think eveyone in town should bow down before your superior intellect and exalted understanding. Hmmm.

A little guy who lived in India and wore diapers and sandals once said "No man can aspire to spiritual enlightenment until he has become more humble than the dust beneath his sandals." You might ponder on that.

As for you Insensitve1, your statement belies your tender and inexperienced youth. It is one thing to listen to an "oral communications teacher" say "perception is reality" (an idea that was first set forward by Marshall McLuhan, and which is regularly parroted by Bill O'Reilly with a more sinister meaning), and it is quite another to have lived through an experience (which I have done) that teaches this truth in a way that reaches to your very bones. You do not understand what this idea really means. It is to you an idea, but not an experienced reality -- and the two are as different as night and day.

If I tell you what it is like to eat an apple, but you have never tasted one; if I tell you what it feels like to have your own child die in your arms; if I tell you what it means to go through a divorce; or tell you what it is like to crawl drunk in the gutter, beyond help...... You can't understand these things because you have never lived them. You might consider living another 30 years or so, and then report back to us on your discoveries.
Old 07-07-2012, 06:05 AM
Insensitive1

O_O Do you see the beasties too?!?!?! lol joking.
But anyways....
In no way do I think I have superior intellect. I know for a fact that I don't. I'm sure there are 10 year old children smarter than me out there.
(Also, I didn't even know Bill O'Reilly "parroted" that around. I don't watch a lot of tv, but I've seen enough to know he tends to twist things to his favor.)
You, and Ghandi both have more experience with these things than I do, and I'm pretty sure actually experiencing something trumps just being told about it or being given the information.
But the point of what I was trying to "say" was that if you see code in superstring theory, it is FOR YOU. To another it may just be a coincidence. And then some other guy thinks its a government conspiracy to get us to buy more string. Its different for everybody. You may have told me the apple tasted sweet, but in my reality it's quite sour. Maybe in 30 years I will think the apples sweet, who knows?
And if I can report my "discoveries" to you come that time, I just might :). I just might find something you haven't! (Low chance of course, but a chance nonetheless!!!)
Old 08-07-2012, 04:05 AM
iolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaRayne
From what I understand of it, hidden in superstring theory equations at the most fundamental level of the universe there are the exact same equations that operate computers. I couldn't begin to try to tell you what those equations are, the physicist calls them "self-dual error-correcting block codes." There's a video of it on youtube that will give a better explanation of it then I can.

You mean binary code: 1's and 0's
Old 08-07-2012, 04:22 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greybeard
If this reality is an illusion then why is my stubbed toe throbbing?

Why do we need scientific/mathematical proof that this reality is a sham? Is it that otherwise it seems all too real?

Given the lack of any viable alternative reality, perhaps we would do well to try getting along in this one.
:( I'm sorry to hear you're in pain but here's a thought: stop believing that it's hurting. Once you got that in your head, you'll have no pain. Now tell yourself you don't have a stubbed toe. See how quick it heals :) now tell me that's not proof this all is an illusion, and all that we see is simply bc that is what we believe. I'm a big science/ math person, but I'm also a healer and philosopher all the same, and I tend to take everything with a grain of salt, I like to test things out for myself before I believe them.
Beyond that, it's not a matter of getting along, it's a matter of changing oneself in the way they desire to live and find fufillment. People make and break their own world, their own reality. What is tangible, what is possible to us is only limited to how creative and open we can be.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 15-07-2012, 02:10 PM
Master
"Tegmark's mathematical universe hypothesis (MUH) is: Our external physical reality is a mathematical structure.
That is, the universe is mathematics in a well-defined sense, and that
"in those [worlds] complex enough to contain self-aware substructures [they] will subjectively perceive themselves as existing in a physically 'real' world".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mathematical_universe_hypothesis
------------------------------------------

"Simply stated, light is nature's way of transferring energy through space.
We can complicate it by talking about interacting electric and magnetic fields, quantum mechanics, and all of that, but just remember--light is energy."
Bill Blair ([email protected])

Light, Sound, and Temperature. All about Frequency, Vibration, and Resonance.
String theory is about the fundamental makeup of both matter, and energy, involving vibration, movement.

"Fundamentally, light is energy itself, and it is a nature’s method of transferring energy through space extremely quickly."
http://www.biofuelswatch.com/what-is-light-energy/

"The term “light” is, itself, a little misleading, at least in terms of its actual energy.
It is actually more typically referred to as electromagnetic radiation, which is basically the optical light that is visible to us and can be perceived by our eyes.
This optical light – or visible light as it is also known – is merely a minute part of a huge range of light on the electromagnetic spectrum."
http://www.exploratorium.edu/worldwidewebcast/matter.html

"In physics, mass–energy equivalence is the concept that the mass of a body is a measure of its energy content."

"This process, can in principle convert all the mass of matter into neutrinos and usable energy", (or Light), http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass%E2%80%93energy_equivalence

The fundamental makeup of, "matter", is "Light"...
Professor of Physics Michio Kaku tells us that,
"the atoms within our bodies were forged on the anvil of nucleosynthesis in an exploding star, aeons before the birth of our solar system".

"Since the components of the physical body involve electrical charge, their movement results in the emission of electromagnetic (EM) waves.
-Thus, the movement of electrons in atoms leads to emission in the ultraviolet,
the movement of atoms in molecules creates emissions in the infrared,
the movement of molecules in cell membranes leads to emission in the microwave range, while the movement of cells in muscles and body organs generates emission in the radar and radio frequency ranges.

The larger is the entity causing charge displacement, the lower is the frequency of the EM energy emission"
(Tiller, 1995). OUTER AND INNER LIGHT

"The Human Body Glows in Visible Light"
http://www.livescience.com/7799-strange-humans-glow-visible-light.html

"But what is light?
Light has remained one of the greatest mysteries of science.
The photon of light should not be considered just another particle of matter.
The photon has no mass and no charge.
If one accepts relativity theory,and imagining traveling at the speed of light; clocks effectively stop and time has no meaning.
In fact, both time and space lose their meaning when one imagines traveling at the speedof light, since in any given medium it has but one speed -- a speed that can never be made faster or slower, which is what Einstein did when he started thinking about relativity theory."

Time and space, and, also gravity are all interwoven and involved.

"What is "Real"? How do you define, "Real"?" - From, The movie, "The Matrix".

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0133093/quotes

Last edited by Morpheus : 15-07-2012 at 03:55 PM.