Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 01-07-2017, 02:57 PM
Deactivated Account

Malachite - Your experience

Recently, I purchased a small yet exceptional size Malachite stone. I am loving the color and vibe and have been inspired to purchase larger now. It's been a week but so far I love to use it for meditation purposes, i noticed an enhance in dreams since I purchased it as well, even though I didn't buy it for this purpose.... so....

What has Malachite done for you? Or what positive experiences have you had with it ( any negative) Just curious to see as I am starting to explore Crystals more...

Old 05-10-2017, 02:45 AM
Guide
Malachite is a mesmerizing little beauty, and your tumbled is just gorgeous with those dark spots around the top!

Personally, I've never felt anything with malachite, it's one of those "collect because they're pretty" stones...so glad it's enhanced your dreams :) It's been a while since you posted this lol, are you still meditating with her?
Old 05-10-2017, 03:17 AM
Experiencer

An intuitive friend suggested malachite to me after a terrible fallout with a friend (before I realized I was in a narcisist/empath dynamic). It is a protective stone that was used to ward off the "evil eye" and curses. So I have a malachite heart that I wear near my heart as protection. But I also feel due to its green color that it works on my heart chakra. It is also considered a transformation stone, releasing from one's life what is not in one's highest good. I definitely resonate with that currently. I also have moldavite for transformation. I feel malachite is more gentle in the process though. I like my moldavite ring, but I felt its strong energy as soon as I put it on after buying it!
Old 15-10-2017, 02:40 AM
Master
I live on an island on the Texas Gulf Coast and down island... 50 miles or so south of me there is a beach called malaquite beach (malachite in Portuguese)

When survivor's of the wreck of the Portuguese ship San Esteban made landfall on this beach in 1554 after a hurricane drove it onto the offshore Sandbar.....they found thousands of pieces of malachite strewn on the beach as far as the eye could see.

Malachite.... actually copper carbonate hydroxide (sorry..the chemist in me coming out) occurs naturally in the sea floor in this part of the Gulf of Mexico and washes up on the beach......often polished from eons of being rolled around in the sand by the surf.

In the 1960's Malaquite beach was made a national park and became part of the Padre Island National Seashore.......it's a beautiful beach but untold thousands of tourists over the years have picked the malachite up as souvenirs so you only find pieces washing up in the surf now......when mother nature wants to bring it up......not the malaquite strewn beach it once was.... although there's still plenty....my grandson and I picked up a bucket full last time we went.

Malachite is a protection stone...... absorbing negative energy and entities......when ground and polished it is gorgeous to look at and makes beautiful jewelry!!! And considering that green is my favorite color......I am drawn to malachite like a magnet! I love to look at it...and hold it in my hand! I'll go so far as to say that it makes me happy to have it around! It just feels right to me!

I must have a hundred pounds of it I picked up at the beach in the flour beds around the yard.....in the rock garden in our backyard......in my fish pond and fountain....one chunk I found must weigh close to 10 pounds!

P.S ...as a side note to this story......this area was dominated by the Spanish in the 1500's....and of course there was no love lost between the Spanish and the Portuguese...... when the Spanish government demanded to know why a Portuguese ship was sailing in there waters.... they were told not to worry that the San Esteban was a simple cargo ship.......my grandson and I have dived on this wreck.....the cannons still lay on the sea floor.....it was a man-o-war not a cargo ship!

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 15-10-2017, 04:46 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky 1
I live on an island on the Texas Gulf Coast and down island... 50 miles or so south of me there is a beach called malaquite beach (malachite in Portuguese)

When survivor's of the wreck of the Portuguese ship San Esteban made landfall on this beach in 1554 after a hurricane drove it onto the offshore Sandbar.....they found thousands of pieces of malachite strewn on the beach as far as the eye could see.

Malachite.... actually copper carbonate hydroxide (sorry..the chemist in me coming out) occurs naturally in the sea floor in this part of the Gulf of Mexico and washes up on the beach......often polished from eons of being rolled around in the sand by the surf.

In the 1960's Malaquite beach was made a national park and became part of the Padre Island National Seashore.......it's a beautiful beach but untold thousands of tourists over the years have picked the malachite up as souvenirs so you only find pieces washing up in the surf now......when mother nature wants to bring it up......not the malaquite strewn beach it once was.... although there's still plenty....my grandson and I picked up a bucket full last time we went.

Malachite is a protection stone...... absorbing negative energy and entities......when ground and polished it is gorgeous to look at and makes beautiful jewelry!!! And considering that green is my favorite color......I am drawn to malachite like a magnet! I love to look at it...and hold it in my hand! I'll go so far as to say that it makes me happy to have it around! It just feels right to me!

I must have a hundred pounds of it I picked up at the beach in the flour beds around the yard.....in the rock garden in our backyard......in my fish pond and fountain....one chunk I found must weigh close to 10 pounds!

P.S ...as a side note to this story......this area was dominated by the Spanish in the 1500's....and of course there was no love lost between the Spanish and the Portuguese...... when the Spanish government demanded to know why a Portuguese ship was sailing in there waters.... they were told not to worry that the San Esteban was a simple cargo ship.......my grandson and I have dived on this wreck.....the cannons still lay on the sea floor.....it was a man-o-war not a cargo ship!

What a wonderful story!
Old 15-10-2017, 04:47 PM
Master

Long ago when I moved away from a friend who I broke up with, I wore Malachite. It helped me see things with a new perspective and was like a cord cutting stone for me helping me let go.
Old 15-10-2017, 05:20 PM
Experiencer
The funny thing I remember concerning malachite was, when still in high school, one day I went and bought one while on a school trip, and had it in my pocket through out whole of the day. I still remember being so joyful and happy that day, and feeling just right and in a way complete. Also met a person that day, that towards the evening I already had a silly joyful high school crush on. Nothing happened, but I feel like wearing it, made me open to world and possibilities more than I was used to at that time.
Old 05-02-2018, 05:40 PM
Experiencer
if you use malachite and you are happy it can make you happier, and if you are sad/angry it can make you angrier/sadder

of course there's more to it than just amplifying both positive and negative energies

i have a raw piece and im a bit afraid to work with it since it is toxic in raw form.. trying to be careful.
Old 05-02-2018, 08:38 PM
Administrator
Hello

I have a similar size piece and with a crystal size does not matter....its the energy that is connected to you and the the stone and then the Universe that matters most. I once handed out sheets like the information here on the post with a sliver of a stone on them. The results that one's had choosing what works for them randomly the feedback was amazing.

What I have found it can do is help one "trust" more in the dream and intuition messages we might miss out on. It helps open that energy space where I found you recall more if you sleep with it when you wake up.

I am not sure its one I would take with me in my pocket or purse, more I have it around the house. I do not need to be more OPEN to the psychic side of me that is open enough.

Malachite

Malachite is a stone of antiquity, with a history dating back as far as 4000 BC. Book of the Dead indicating that the Egyptians believed that the goddess of the sky “drops stars on the earth in the form of green stones”.

Mystical Properties:

Malachite is wonderful for increasing one’s concentration skills, as well as being beneficial to the physical, psychic, and intuitive vision. It will assist one in finding a balanced path between desires of ones ego and the higher will. Aiding in the removal of emotional blockages and inspiring one with new and fresh ideas, Malachite will in turn help to manifest the goals that have been set. Soothing to one’s soul, it shall release stress to assist in creating new beginnings.

Healing Properties:

Malachite is a powerful healing stone, promoting growth and building strength on so many levels. Due to its high copper content, it has a steady pulsing electromagnetic energy field, said to absorb negative energy from the aura as well as cleansing it. In this process, one will be protected from the ill effects of negative energies.

Magical Properties
Energy: Receptive
Planet: Venus
Elements: Earth
Deity: Hathor, Juno and Freyja
Powers: Protective, power and success
Zodiac: Capricorn and Scorpio
Chakra Classification: Heart Chakra in terms of love and opening one’s heart.
Old 05-02-2018, 09:06 PM
Master
Oh wow Lynn....your post makes me want to go out in my backyard ...pick up a piece of malachite and...I don't know...rub it or something!!! LOL!!!

Seriously though...I love malachite and have always been drawn to it more than any other stone...it just grabs me.... And that inclination probably means something but I don't know what!!

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!