Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 21-04-2017, 10:35 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by b3N0m
Ok thanks. One more thing. What if i don't get out at the right time and the vibrations go away?

If at first you don't succeed, try try again. lol
Old 21-04-2017, 10:40 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Do you Astral project every night? How long do they usually last for you? And what do you do in the astral realm?

I usually get out only a couple times a month. I don't try as hard as I used to though. 20 minutes is pretty normal for me to be out, but often feels a lot longer then that.

I usually go exploring by flying around. Lately I've been having people in my bedroom waiting for me. I've had some really cool conversations without ever leaving the bed room. The sky is really the limit when it comes to projection. You can do whatever you can dream up.
Old 21-04-2017, 10:40 AM
Seeker

What do you do in the astral realm and how long do your projections last?
Old 21-04-2017, 02:41 PM
Experiencer

The vibrations for me are intense.. they come on quickly and suddenly, like (painless) electricity rushing over my body. If I wait long enough, sensations of my body seems to disappear; no arms, no legs.. just my consciousness centered in my head; although I am still aware of my body.

I said before that when trying to astral travel, you shouldn't try to move like you do physically.. as you're finding, the risk is that you will actually move your physical body; because that's what your body things your mind wants. Not everyone experiences sleep paralysis.. so moving as though you're moving your physical body is going to be counter productive for beginners.

Simply imagine that you're moving, or visualise where you want to be. Your astral body is more accustomed to moving like this.
Old 21-04-2017, 04:05 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnate
The vibrations for me are intense.. they come on quickly and suddenly, like (painless) electricity rushing over my body. If I wait long enough, sensations of my body seems to disappear; no arms, no legs.. just my consciousness centered in my head; although I am still aware of my body.

I said before that when trying to astral travel, you shouldn't try to move like you do physically.. as you're finding, the risk is that you will actually move your physical body; because that's what your body things your mind wants. Not everyone experiences sleep paralysis.. so moving as though you're moving your physical body is going to be counter productive for beginners.

Simply imagine that you're moving, or visualise where you want to be. Your astral body is more accustomed to moving like this.

Its funny how it can be soo different for people. Personally it took me a long time to be able to imagine my way out. I could tell by how strong the vibe was if I was safe to just get up. Its the way I was taught, and has always been the easiest way for me to get out. The way I see it, imagining your way out is more advanced. Beginners should be rolling out. LOL to each his own.
Old 21-04-2017, 06:19 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
I'm not sure when I am supposed to get up and how I am supposed to get up. Whether I physically move or visualise. I am very confused. I guess I will just have to use trial and error.

You don't have to 'try to visualise' getting out or anything like that, all you have to do is just get out as you would normally, using the same kind of motivation and movements.

Don't worry about any times you might do that physically. Haha, that happened to me once. It's not a big deal, and isn't any failure. You'll get used to doing this the more you make attempts.

It probably happened because you didn't stay with the vibrational stage long enough, for it to develop.
As time goes by that 'vibrational stage' will appear to get weaker. You might only hear the slightest sound like a tuning signal kind of sound in your ears and you will be able to get out even with that. But at first it's best to let that stage flood your whole body and prepare you. Good relaxation (physically) also helps. Like you melt into that bed and have no more interest in your physical form or anything which is happening to it.
Old 21-04-2017, 07:16 PM
Pathfinder

Oh one last thing. Have a plan for when you do get out. Go to the next room in your house to look at something. It could be anything. If you stand next to your body, amazed you got out, you will probably get sucked back in. You gotta get away from your body with a intention of doing something.
Old 22-04-2017, 01:56 AM
Seeker

Just tried and had no vibrations for over an hour. So I just stopped also my arm was hurting.
Old 22-04-2017, 12:35 PM
Experiencer

There are a number of barriers that come into play for most people when trying to astral travel.

Astral travel works when your physical body is at a high enough vibrational frequency to 'let you out', so to speak. If you are existing in a low vibrational state, you may not be able to generate the vibrations needed to astral travel.

It helps to meditate prior to astral traveling; to calm yourself and increase the spiritual energy you have. Keeping a positive mindframe is also beneficial; as negative thoughts can lower your energy/vibration. Also, and likely most importantly, what you eat also has a large effect on how easily you can astral travel.

It probably helps to look at it like this.. energy comes from the Sun. In terms of our physical body, we ideally like to make use of sunlight as a form of energy. As this is not really possible, our bodies prefer to make use of material/food that can directly convert sunlight into matter/energy.

If we consider sunlight itself to be first tier energy, we can see plants, fruits, vegetables, etc as being second tier. Third tier energy are those foods that eat plant matter, such as chickens, cows, and pigs. Fourth tier energy are foods that eat meat.. such as bears, dogs/wolves, most fish, etc. There's also another tier that eats decaying matter, such as crocodiles, crabs, etc. This isn't to say that there aren't health benefits in eating meat.. only that for astral travel, low 'tier' energy sources result in our bodies having a low vibration.

In any case, if you've recently eaten a big meal, you will likely have difficulty astral traveling. The food inside you weighs you down and lowers your vibrational state, and your body is focused on digestion rather than anything else.

[edit, because I forgot to add this]
A lot of good astral travel guides recommend that people fast for a number of days prior to astral traveling. You will find that the ease, length, and quality of your travels at the end of your fast will be much higher.
Old 22-04-2017, 09:43 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnate
There are a number of barriers that come into play for most people when trying to astral travel.

Astral travel works when your physical body is at a high enough vibrational frequency to 'let you out', so to speak. If you are existing in a low vibrational state, you may not be able to generate the vibrations needed to astral travel.

It helps to meditate prior to astral traveling; to calm yourself and increase the spiritual energy you have. Keeping a positive mindframe is also beneficial; as negative thoughts can lower your energy/vibration. Also, and likely most importantly, what you eat also has a large effect on how easily you can astral travel.

It probably helps to look at it like this.. energy comes from the Sun. In terms of our physical body, we ideally like to make use of sunlight as a form of energy. As this is not really possible, our bodies prefer to make use of material/food that can directly convert sunlight into matter/energy.

If we consider sunlight itself to be first tier energy, we can see plants, fruits, vegetables, etc as being second tier. Third tier energy are those foods that eat plant matter, such as chickens, cows, and pigs. Fourth tier energy are foods that eat meat.. such as bears, dogs/wolves, most fish, etc. There's also another tier that eats decaying matter, such as crocodiles, crabs, etc. This isn't to say that there aren't health benefits in eating meat.. only that for astral travel, low 'tier' energy sources result in our bodies having a low vibration.

In any case, if you've recently eaten a big meal, you will likely have difficulty astral traveling. The food inside you weighs you down and lowers your vibrational state, and your body is focused on digestion rather than anything else.

[edit, because I forgot to add this]
A lot of good astral travel guides recommend that people fast for a number of days prior to astral traveling. You will find that the ease, length, and quality of your travels at the end of your fast will be much higher.

I have never heard about the fasting thing. I just might take a whack at that.