Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 28-05-2012, 10:21 PM
Healingangelus

Book1 Real Angels Singing Caught on Tape

Check out these following clips here, by just copying and pasting it/them into the youtube search bar!!

Angels Singing Recorded! @ TFH Church of Stockton
"This is video with the audio during a church service at The Father's House Church in Stockton in a special meeting with Chad Taylor, during worship a female voice was heard harmonizing with the music and no females had microphones on at the time. The recording picks it up and you can hear it as well."

Real Angels Singing Caught on Tape
Angels singing (Cleared up)

In Love and Light,...

The Healingangelus..
Old 29-05-2012, 12:29 AM
Occultist

Sorry I hear nothing unusual and again we have to go by witnesses. Dont believe nothing you hear and half of what you see. Be a skeptic keep your faith but be a skeptic.
Old 29-05-2012, 07:34 AM
Healingangelus

I´m always a sceptic and you´re right! In the first one, one hears almost nothing, better yet you´re wearing head phones but in the second and third clip, those parts have been filtered out and is much more clearly hearabla!!
Old 29-05-2012, 08:27 AM
Master
Sorry but i thought It sounded awful.
Old 29-05-2012, 08:57 AM
LovingMistress

I can hear what we're listening out for , but it's not enough to mean anything to me. :(
Old 29-05-2012, 09:31 AM
Healingangelus

Have you listen to the last title one??

Well, they weren´t standing there and singing live on stage!!

It´s just like, some Ghost hunters get some recordings of voices of ghosts, that can be filtered out to be better hearable but to the singing of those angels, those ghost voices are nothing to it!!
Old 29-05-2012, 10:35 AM
Administrator

I walked into a church on day with a friend we mistook it for a building near by
it wasnt a usual church building just as old building used by adults as a meeting house, i hear music it was soft and calm it was beautiful, but there was noone there other than my friend and myself, my friend heard nothing,
i was telling someone about it.and was told the adults that use the building always come out smiling after hearing this music, they say its angel music.
it sounded nothing like the one you put on/

Namaste
Old 29-05-2012, 10:38 AM
Master
It wasn't even sung in tune with the song, angels, ha.
Old 29-05-2012, 03:41 PM
Healingangelus

How Native spirit!!

It´s like saying "Greetings" to you Native Spirit!!

If I would have ever heared such voices, singings like you´ve explained here, I´d be smiling too and be visiting that place every day and night, spending lots of time there, just to be with them so near!!

Here are some other ones you may listen to, if you can!!

Angels Singing: Recorded in Bethany Israel November 1973
"This recording was made from an audio cassette tape. I still have the tape and it's labeled "Angels singing Bethany Israel November 1973. This recording that was given to my Dad at a Businessmen Fellowship Association (a Christian group of buisness guys) in Nashville, TN back in 1981. I have the copy that was given to my Dad and it's old so the quality is kinda poor.

The recording's back story: During a religious outing of some sort, a group of folks were at a very old Church in Bethany Israel. It was stressed that the Church had no electricity thus no sound equipment either. It was an old historic Christian Church (name and exact location unknown). While the group was visiting they started singing the Hallelujah. When they finish (about 15 seconds in) you can hear a very beautiful and haunting chorus start up. If you listen closely, you can hear the people whispering and praying as well as if they are overwhelmed. It gives me major goosebumps every time I hear it. I have not altered the recording in any way, I wanted to keep it as is.

Added note about this recording...Is it real? I honestly don't know. Take it or leave it. If you think it's real that's great. If you think it's fake, that's fine too. Comments disabled due to weirdness....I couln't keep up with all of em. Thanks to those who left normal comments though!"

Angels singing recorded Bethany/Kansas extended
"I absolutely loved this and could not get enough of it so I extended the length this way I could listen to it for 15 mins over and over lol.
I decided to make a video as well and I wanted to share with all those who feel the same as I do when listening to these Angels Praising the Lord Jesus Christ.
I lowered the sound somewhat for quality purposes and I removed the very beginning part of the singing in Bethany Israel..I also have mixed the songs but put the singing from Bethany specifically at the beginning and at the end.
when you begin to hear Hallelujah that is the singing from Kansas (not totally sure on the city)

Many people will not believe that this could happen and their not expected to understand if they don't have the Holy spirit (Jesus Christ) living in them.
As a true believer in Christ we have been given spiritual discernment which is an intimate insight and wisdom which allows us to make a distinction and perceive what is from God and what is not from the Lord.
Because it has been given to you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been given." (Matthew 13:11) "Do not trust every spirit but test the spirits to see whether they belong to God" (1 Jn 4:1)

All the details which I found regarding both of these incidents I have put word for word below.

According to this report, it happened in a church in Kansas City, Kansas; however, I have differing reports as to its origin. It is within the realm of possibility that God allowed this manifestation in more than one place!
Near the end of the song there is a brief male solo. Exact words sung are difficult to discern, and listeners have speculated on what they are. I have taken their feedback and re-listened a dozen or more times myself, and the following seems to be correct, with a friend's view added in parentheses, taken from his better equipment: "Halleluyah(s), breathe it (or ringing) all across the land Everybody's singing at the Lord's command All the saints and the angels up in glory wait to hear the news of Jesus and his children that (or as) they're coming soon (through). Halleluyah, halleluyah, etc.

Listeners have speculated on the words of the male solo at the end, especially the last line. I have taken their feedback and re-listened a dozen or more times myself, and the following seems to be correct: "Halleluyah, breathe it all across the land Everybody's singing at the Lord's command All the saints and the angels up in glory wait to hear the news of Jesus and his children that they're coming soon. Halleluyah, halleluyah, etc.
The name of the narrator is Claude C. Hargis, a Messianic Jew who went home to be with the Lord over ten years ago. I met him on several occasions and became friends with him. He ministered for a number of years in Oklahoma City and Pampa, Texas during the late '80s and early '90s.

Bethany Israel 1973

This recording was made from an audio cassette tape. I still have the tape and it's labeled "Angels singing Bethany Israel November 1973. This recording that was given to my Dad at a Businessmen Fellowship Association (a Christian group of buisness guys) in Nashville, TN back in 1981. I have the copy that was given to my Dad and it's old so the quality is kinda poor.
The recording's back story: During a religious outing of some sort, a group of folks were at a very old Church in Bethany Israel. It was stressed that the Church had no electricity thus no sound equipment either. It was an old historic Christian Church. While the group was visiting they started singing the Hallelujah. When they finish (about 15 seconds in) you can hear a very beautiful and haunting chorus start up. If you listen closely, you can hear the people whispering and praying as well as if they are overwhelmed. It gives me major goosebumps every time I hear it. I have not altered the recording in any way, I wanted to keep it as is."

Singing with angels
"Elias arguello, from Argentina, sits in a studio with only his guitar and a microphone, and records the following song. English translations added."... listen to it untill the screen becomes dark @ 3:26 min.!!

Angels singing
"This video was captured during a Patricia King Glory School conference held at at Bethesda Cathedral, organised by the Full Gospel Business Fellowship in Singapore. I was part of the worship team ministering that day when we started to hear angels joining in the worship.

Do note that in this video, none of the musicians were playing their instruments or singing into the mics. It is pure worship rising from the congregation as they worshiped in the Spirit and the angelic choir started to be heard. You can hear the angelic choir clearly after the 4 min mark. Be blessed as you watch this and experience a foretaste of what worship will be like in heaven!"

Angels recorded singing in America and China (with words to china song in english at the end)
"Here are both of the songs together. One came off of Choices for Living (ANgels singing in China)Choicesforliving.com. In the book of Luke 2 when Jesus was born angles were praising Jesus now that we have tech we all can hear angels singing when the Lord allows us too."

Angels singing in Mandarin - The End is Near. Rise up, rise up, rescue souls.
"At a 1995 meeting in Shandong, everyone was singing in the Spirit together, not in their own language, but "as the Spirit gave them utterance," all in harmony but all singing different words. Someone audio taped the meeting and later when they played back the cassette, they were amazed! What they heard was not what had happened but the sound of angels singing in Mandarin -- a song they had never heard before.

Rise up, rise up, rescue souls.
The end is near.
Rise up, rise up, rescue souls."