Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 29-10-2011, 08:10 PM
1being

10 signs of a spiritual awakening

i've just got up from a "nap" and noticed what "woke me up" (two very quick Beeps and lots of tapping on my monitor).

i clicked on youtube and found this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txTsb...rec_grec_index
Old 05-11-2011, 02:21 PM
hootie

I have experienced all of those but I am just now beginning to understand what happened to me many years ago. I guess because of my Christian background these experiences were not expected.
Thanks for putting them on here, but where does one go from this point on?
Is this the final level of awareness or is there more to experience?
Old 05-11-2011, 06:32 PM
santacruz18

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1being
i've just got up from a "nap" and noticed what "woke me up" (two very quick Beeps and lots of tapping on my monitor).

i clicked on youtube and found this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txTsbeuY5gM&feature=feedrec_grec_index

Watching this made me cry. I have experienced a number of the signs, but not all. (yet?)
Old 13-11-2011, 07:58 AM
drake

Can someone post what is in the video? I am curious and I am in China right now where youTube is one of the many sites blocked by the government.
Old 13-11-2011, 08:29 AM
Master
Don't get too carried away with this, those who have had a genuine Awakening, will have their own story of how it happened, there may be some that are similar to this or others, but it will be your Awakening, not someones else's, it will be your own personal experience.
Old 13-11-2011, 08:36 AM
seahorse

Get over the selfishness
understand one is not the center of the Universe
admit one doesn't know everything
live and learn
most of all learn Love
I think these are some signs of real spiritual awakening
(and no i'm not awakened, just looking through the keyhole...)
Old 13-11-2011, 10:55 AM
earthprowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by seahorse
Get over the selfishness
understand one is not the center of the Universe
admit one doesn't know everything
live and learn
most of all learn Love
I think these are some signs of real spiritual awakening
(and no i'm not awakened, just looking through the keyhole...)

that's pretty good, you should add it to your signature!
Old 13-11-2011, 03:11 PM
seahorse

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthprowler
that's pretty good, you should add it to your signature!
You know...i think you're right !
Old 16-11-2011, 09:33 AM
guavablossom

Drake it states:

1) your sleep patterns change, you feel restless but have more energy
2) shivers, crawling sensations and tingles on your scalp, feeling pressure on your crown like someone is pushing down with a finger. Great flashes of inspiration and creativity, feeling vibration around head and ears (because of the opening of the crown chakra)
3) Sudden waves of emotions, feeling happy, sad, angry etc for no reason (because of blocked emotions from the heart chakra)
4) old issues keep coming back and at times you feel lost
5) your body changes, your eating habits change you become more healthy
6) your senses increase in their sensitivty your 6th sense opens up and you become much more aware of subtle energies
7) you begin to see the world with new eyes and you feel loving and at one with everything
8) you desire to break free of old habits and restrictive patterns that do not suit you anymore
9) you begin to notice more signs that speak directly to you on a profound level
10) syncronicity flows faster - wonderful events flow when you are on the right path , there are no limits to the coincidences that come

Interesting comments on the video - I've experienced all of them at different points at varying degrees since I was a kid. I'm not awakened and put some of it down to depression over the years and have spent this year trying to embrace my spiritual side, and I'm generally a happier calmer more reasoned person so thats a good thing!
Old 27-11-2011, 02:47 AM
drake

Thanks guavablossom!