Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Devolution's Dream > Matt Warne

Old 05-11-2010, 06:16 AM
Administrator
Tribute For Matt (Devolution)

This is a tribute in honour of Matt Warne, founder of this site, and twin flame soulmate of my heart. Matt passed away on November 6th, 2009, at age 28.

Please feel free to add anything you wish to this thread in remembrance of Matt.

We honour Matt on this day, sending him love and gratitude for his beautiful soul.

We keep his family and friends in our prayers and thoughts~~~

We celebrate his life, his gentle heart, and the vision that made this forum a reality.

“His heart is at rest
In its little nest
His heart is asleep
In the quiet deep”

I love you, precious Matt, my Matt. I remember you told me that life is very fragile, and that we should be careful with the hearts of those we love.

I miss your beautiful heart, its radiance and compassion. I miss you……..

“Freed from its shell
I know it well
Freed from its wound
It flew too soon”

You came to me in a dream recently and said that you wanted to show me where your heart once was. When you pointed to your chest, you vanished~~~ I cry for you, I yearn for you, I love you and long to hold you.

I have been working on a poem for you, but the words are all jumbled, and all I can manage to get out are the little stanzas I wrote above….

Your heart is everywhere for me, infused in me, beating in union with me and keeping a gentle rhythm as I wake and as I sleep. You are the pulse of my life. I feel you are the reason I wanted to come into this life.

Your heart has touched so many people, and continues to do so. I will be a living extension of your tender heart for as long as I live.

Thank you for coming into my life. Thank you for loving me.

Remember that Gibran said the breaking of your heart is the breaking open of the shell of your understanding……My heart has broken open, and now it stands to the sun, and now it enfolds you…..

Be safe, “Ten Cuidado” “E.O..”

I love you, my liebling………My Matt………..I love you……..I will see you on the other side……………….

Old 05-11-2010, 06:55 AM
Master
~Matt~
Once again I would like to say thank you
for creating such a wonderful community here, known as Spiritual Forums.
It enriches lives and provides a space for people to share their spirituality
free from the constraints of routine and ritual.

Please know that it is lovingly appreciated and respected

Much love and peace to you wherever you 'be'
Kate xx

Old 05-11-2010, 07:07 AM
Master
This is a song I wrote for annonafox a little while ago, I thought it would be nice to placed it here. Its called "I wish I could touch you one more time".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-hCTfEOouY
Old 05-11-2010, 07:39 AM
Master
Color

I would have liked to known Matt, because what he started in this Forum is so special. This Forum has become a home away from home as I like to call it, for thousands. Matt's forum had grown to just over 17,000 members before we had to start all over just recently. And I'm so proud to have become a member of Spiritual Forum's team of moderators.

Old 05-11-2010, 02:02 PM
Master
I'm greatful to him for creating this forum, I never had the pleasure of meeting him but I'm sure he was a lovely and wonderful human being, May he rest in peace
Old 05-11-2010, 02:09 PM
Master
What a special part of everyones lives Matt obviously was.
What a tribute to the life of an individual to be loved and to live on in the memories and life of someone like Annonafox and in this forum.
I have never met Matt but I know him.
Blessings and gratitute to life for Matt on this special day tomorrow.
James
Old 05-11-2010, 02:35 PM
Neville

I was lucky enough to have spoken with him on a number of occasions and he remains very much a positive influence in my life,
Old 05-11-2010, 03:28 PM
LightFilledHeart

As a new member who only joined the forum last month, I never had the privilege to meet Matt, but his spirit lives on in this beautiful forum he created and which we all honor. I believe the code of conduct should reflect that, as another way in which to honor the wise and gentle heart of the man who founded it. It is so very hard on the hearts of those entwined when one is snatched from this world, leaving the others to find a way to muddle through without the physical presence of the one they love. My heart goes out to Annonafox and all Matt's family members and friends. How lucky you all were to have had the privilege to know this brilliant light-filled soul, and to have shared time with him in his short sojourn on the earth! I pray each day that find some measure of comfort and the strength to carry on Matt's dream and vision. It is such a trememdous service he rendered the world! God bless you all, and God bless Matt.....
Old 05-11-2010, 05:45 PM
Deactivated Account
For Matt....

A whole year has gone
since you returned home
four seasons have passed,
we return to the cold.
Suns still have to set
and newer days dawn,
we cannot stand still,
for time chases us on.
Yet though the days,
speed hastily forth,
we stand firm today,
hold on to this one
to remember a man,
we were blessed to know,
so hard to let go
of such a beautiful soul.
Wherever you may be
know these words to be true,
as we remember everything
we loved about you.
daisy

Spiritual Inspiration

The forum for seekers everywhere...
Old 05-11-2010, 10:24 PM
LightFilledHeart

Daisy, what an exquisite tribute. I did not know Matt, but I feel I've come to know him through the experience of this magificent site he founded and energized. It's a beautiful place, and I'm sure that is in large part due to who and what he was. May his journey be a bright one, and may all of you who played a personal role in his life and are grieving that loss be comforted and uplifted knowing he is carrying on the work from where he is now.....