Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 28-11-2019, 09:10 PM
Suspended

We are like molecules in vessels. In some vessels, the molecules around us are mostly caustic. In such vessels, desiring the opposite of what we want can bring us what we want.
Old 24-01-2020, 09:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeS80
Here is how to do the law of attraction, the way consciousness intended us to do the law of attraction:

But first, you need to learn the difference between a desire and a want. A desire is a want or need without an emotion attached to the thing you want. This is why the law of attraction does not work when you attach an emotion to the thing you want. When you attach an emotion to your want, the emotionally charged want goes to the astral plane, astral world or whatever you want to call it, the astral plane then processes your emotionally charged want, and the astral plane gives you your emotionally charged want back to you in the form of exactly what you do not want (this is true karma). I will give you a clear example of this 4 stage process. Lets say you really want money for something, so….

1. You do the law of attraction with an emotion attached to your want of money.

2. Your emotionally charged want of money goes to the astral plane/astral world for processing.

3. The astral plan/astral world processes your emotionally charged want of money

4. The astral plane returns your emotionally charged want of money back to you, in the form of you not getting any money and you get frustrated and angry because you think the law of attraction does not work. When you do not want something, consciousness will give you what you desire. Here is an example, if you do not want money but you desire money without an emotion/feeling attached to the desire for money, the astral plane/astral world will process your I do not want money desire and send money back to you.

Here are the 3 steps to do the law of attraction, the way consciousness intends us to use it:

1. Think to yourself: I wish for or I do not want, but I desire (enter whatever you want or what you do not want desire here), do not attach any emotion to your wish or to your I do not want desire, and be content, satisfied and grateful for the present moment, the now.

2. Believe this process will give you what you wish for/do not want desire and be grateful that the wishing process (not calling the process the law of attraction) will give you what you wish for and....

3. Live your life moment by moment in the here and now with unconditional love, unconditional love means to be caring without wanting anything (emotionally and physical) from anyone in return.
This post is to update and to make corrections to my original post to prevent any confusion:
I learned from my own personal experience that the LOA does not work when a person's motivation energy to do or get what he/she wants, which is desire, does not match up with his/her wants. he/she does not match his/her wants to his/her desires because of his/her negative and false conditioning, negative mindset, and negative and false view/perception/beliefs of my environment, surroundings, about the world, God etc.

The law of attraction works by the present moment triggering your conditioning-your false and/or negative beliefs and etc thus giving you negative (mental) wants/or what you do not want that either are aligned to your (emotional) desires or are not aligned to your (emotional) desires. The law of attraction gives you what you desire when your (mental) wants align's with your (emotional) desires. You do not get what you desire and/or you get what you do not desire when your (mental) wants do not aligne with your (emotional ) desires.

1. Learn to know that our creator is going to give you all of your basic needs that you need to live.

2. Be conscious of your desires and wants and make sure you always align your (mental) want(s) with your (emotional) desire(s) and always know you will get what you want and desire:

2. Know without a doubt in your mind #1 will give you what you desire and want.

3. Live your life in the right here and right now present moment by stilling your ego, your I, your me, your thinker, which eases you brain and nervous system.

For bigger desires that will take longer for you to manifest say to yourself I wish (fill in the blank with your bigger desire that will take longer for you manifest) and follow steps #1 to 3 above.

Last edited by MikeS80 : 24-01-2020 at 02:52 PM.
Old 30-01-2020, 03:08 AM
Master
What you are talking about is self contradicted desire, which feels like worse feeling negative emotion, and pure desire, purely allowed to be fully realised and known desire, which feels like better feeling positive emotion.

If you feel less emotion, it simply means, less desire is focused/activated in that moment.
Old 30-01-2020, 09:33 AM
Master
Desire feels neither good or bad to me. Desire feels neutral to me. Wants on the other hand, can feel good or bad.
Old 30-01-2020, 11:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Desire feels neither good or bad to me. Desire feels neutral to me. Wants on the other hand, can feel good or bad.
Interesting, thanks for sharing that.

Last edited by Ewwerrin : 30-01-2020 at 03:27 PM.
Old 29-02-2020, 03:57 AM
Master
Quote:
I wanna say again, you have a very unusual perspective, very unusual. It reminds me of how our true power is unconditional. There are not enough words to describe it. But we can at best use words to point to our true nature of being and power. I guess whenever someone mentions source, they are basically come to full realisation from my point of view. Because in that moment the most difficult work is done. By those who came before me. And so I am just there to do some fine tuning for people who've still not found god in their life. Or rather, have forgotten it. Which is not always helpful if I stay there in teaching mode all of the time. I enjoy having breaks aswell. Be myself and natural and more open to new ideas like yours once in a while.

We're all in this together. I've never seen seperation between myself and other people. For if even God is willing to be here, then all is God from my point of view. I know the correct way is to simply release as much resistance as I am capable and get ready for co-creation with God. Every day a bit more and a bit more and a bit more, joy. Every single day. One emotional step at a time. One joyful step at a time. Or one emotionally guided feeling thought at a time. Leaning evermore into the direction of all that I truely am being and becoming evermore greaterly allowedly to be realisedly, enjoyably, naturally and effortlessly and joyously and freely and truely and vividly and consciously and effortlessly and effortlessly and effortlessly and effortlessly and inspiredly, and inspiring inspiraling inspirationsaningly, here and now. Where all that exists exists, and is being and becoming evermore here and now.

So from my point of view, what you say is important. Allot of people miss the foundational understanding of the second law of creation. So they cannot apply the third law of creation: Law of Attraction, in a correct way, because they are trying to use it to attract their own knowledge of the second. When the second already exists. All is one and one is all. Ra, law of one. Second law of creation. The first being mere existence. No understanding necessary. Except that non-existence doesn't exist. I guess many people don't understand that yet either, so always start with step 1 I'd say. Lots of people on this planet.
Old 02-03-2020, 11:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
I wanna say again, you have a very unusual perspective, very unusual. It reminds me of how our true power is unconditional. There are not enough words to describe it. But we can at best use words to point to our true nature of being and power. I guess whenever someone mentions source, they are basically come to full realisation from my point of view. Because in that moment the most difficult work is done. By those who came before me. And so I am just there to do some fine tuning for people who've still not found god in their life. Or rather, have forgotten it. Which is not always helpful if I stay there in teaching mode all of the time. I enjoy having breaks aswell. Be myself and natural and more open to new ideas like yours once in a while.

We're all in this together. I've never seen seperation between myself and other people. For if even God is willing to be here, then all is God from my point of view. I know the correct way is to simply release as much resistance as I am capable and get ready for co-creation with God. Every day a bit more and a bit more and a bit more, joy. Every single day. One emotional step at a time. One joyful step at a time. Or one emotionally guided feeling thought at a time. Leaning evermore into the direction of all that I truely am being and becoming evermore greaterly allowedly to be realisedly, enjoyably, naturally and effortlessly and joyously and freely and truely and vividly and consciously and effortlessly and effortlessly and effortlessly and effortlessly and inspiredly, and inspiring inspiraling inspirationsaningly, here and now. Where all that exists exists, and is being and becoming evermore here and now.

So from my point of view, what you say is important. Allot of people miss the foundational understanding of the second law of creation. So they cannot apply the third law of creation: Law of Attraction, in a correct way, because they are trying to use it to attract their own knowledge of the second. When the second already exists. All is one and one is all. Ra, law of one. Second law of creation. The first being mere existence. No understanding necessary. Except that non-existence doesn't exist. I guess many people don't understand that yet either, so always start with step 1 I'd say. Lots of people on this planet.
Yes, you summed it up quite nicely. Many people use the law of attraction while people believe in concepts, instead of seeing the true or absolute reality that is right in front of their eyes. The biggest concept is time, which is only measured by clocks and watches. Time plays a big role in our thoughts, as we are almost always thinking about and living in the past and dream about the future.
Old 02-03-2020, 11:09 PM
Deactivated Account
Am I to believe if I follow those instructions properly that out of nowhere a pile of cash suddenly teleports in front of me? Or more like the government suddenly bribes me for no reason? Riiiiight…

Money is the worst drug of them all, and you shouldn't desire more if you already have enough to come around.
Old 03-03-2020, 06:30 AM
Master
From what i experienced so far,the subconsious can reach and influence others.At first it'll take the quickest path,affecting those you are energeticaly connected(relatives,friends).
Old 03-03-2020, 01:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Am I to believe if I follow those instructions properly that out of nowhere a pile of cash suddenly teleports in front of me? Or more like the government suddenly bribes me for no reason? Riiiiight…

Money is the worst drug of them all, and you shouldn't desire more if you already have enough to come around.
You are free to be, do or have anything you so desire. And if you deprive yourself of your own true nature of being, you are not teaching anyone anything, but self contradiction, by your example, not by your words. You are being a negative influence on the people around you, by forcing yourself to denie your desires. And as a result, you suffer and as a result those people around you are also gonna have more opportunity to choose that suffering. Because you are an inseperable extension of the entire planet earth and humanity and the entire universe and your inner being and your source.

Because of you. When money is there to be owned by you and used by you. And enjoyed by you as you are capable of owning money in a responsible way. And all of a sudden you call it a drug. Guess what, you are creating a world where people are suffering from drug addictions. And then using money as an excuse to do so, not realising that by your denial of your own money, your money is now owned by a drug dealer. YOUR MONEY is now being invested in the production of drugs. You know why? Because you are not being true to yourself. It's like the universe is knocking on your door, "Hello?! IS someone there?!" And you say "Go away, money is the source of all evil!" And thus the universe says, ok... Guess we'll have to find someone else to own all of your money for you, hopefully one strong individual who is capable of handling all of that responsibility and it will be very difficult for this individual because this money doesn't belong to him, but it is the path of least resistance, untill the slayer of light come back into alignment with his own true nature of being, there is no rush, we got time, eventually he'll understand that his existence is valued by creation.

And so people miss you in their life. And so in order to cope, being without you, they need drugs. And thus a drug dealer is a great mercy and caretaker for them. So the universe invests your money wisely. Because one day you will find a drug addict suffering, and in that moment you will wish you had all the money in the world to help that individual let go of the need to use drugs. And then you will see the mercy of that, as your ability to remember who you truely are, and thus also are ment to be, as a prosperous rich wealthy individual who is a joyous positive influence and benefit to all individuals you love and they need that love, because they want that love from you. But if you're not willing to be yourself, then how can you give love?

So if you wanna help people, then own your money and enjoy being rich and don't call money a drugs. That is how you transform your definition of life and thus transform the entire world in the process, making your life better, thus making all life on the planet better. Because again, you are an inseperable energy motional extension of ALL THAT EXISTS and is being and becoming evermore here and now. If you call money drugs, you create a world where money is drugs. If you say money is good, now money is good. And people will, thanks to you, associate money less with drugs, and those who got money will be less prone to drug addictions.

I don't want money, many people don't want money. They want someone like you TO OWN THE MONEY FOR THEM. So they don't have to deal with it.

Not everyone has a desire for money, and those people who do desire money and deprive themselves of their own desire, they will also deprive other people who want something else than money, of their desire aswell. Because everything is connected. You are an inseperable energy motional extension of your true nature of being. IF you deprive yourself of all that you truely are, you deprive everyone of your true nature of being, and creation is not complete without you. So you have NO CHOICE but to allow yourself to be who you are and enjoy what you want and enjoy being who you simply are and what you simply enjoy in life. For if you don't, the consequences will return to you, eventually... And the result is that you will choose to release resistance, due to expanded suffering, and thus allow yourself to enjoy a greater allowed realisation in and of life. By virtue of the irresistable nature of the ever expanding source of all creation of infinite unconditional love, infinite intelligence, eternal wisdom.

You see, you don't understand how creation works. It is all energy. Not your words. When someone says they want to believe that money comes out of the sky. You may very well be that person who will bring money to them from out of the sky. That is why you attract those sayings, because your soul is reminding you of what you want. And who you really are. That is why you are ment to be it, because you ALREADY ARE IT. Your soul has always and will forever always already be and become evermore here and now ALL that you want to be do or have, evermore ongoingly here and now, unconditionally loving you, guiding you and supporting you, as you are an inseperable energy motional extension of your own source of being and your own soul core life essence and true nature of being ALL THAT YOU HAVE BECOME and AAAALL that you truely already are being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly and joyously here and now.

I'm not saying you have to own the money, I'm just saying this to give you some perspective. That it is waaaay more simple then you think. And sometimes you need to make things very complicated in order to force yourself to remember how simple it all really is. That you simply can be, do or have anything you so desire. By simply enjoying your own desires, unconditionally, regardless of any and all temporary every changing ever evolving conditions, under any and ALL conditions, always simply enjoying your desires and your ongoingly evermore effortless and joyous greater allowed realisation of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly and joyously here and now. You didn't come here to fix problems because life is not a problem. You simply came here to be yourself. And if you're not being true to yourself, then THERE IS A PROBLEM. AND IT IS WITH YOU. And it is simply a self contradiction. Denying your own desires. And that problem will continue to grow. Not as a punishment, but as a reminder of who you truely are. Because you cannot ever become less than who you truely are and thus it will always feel bad when you do resist your own true infinite and eternal nature of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now. So you will simply let go of the need to do that to yourself. To simply be willing more often to simply enjoy life and your desires more unconditionally, by simply allowing yourself to be yourself more often and enjoy life more often and enjoy your own desires more often and simply be true to your own true nature of being and becoming evermore here and now, more often. Simple really.