Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 02-02-2020, 08:38 AM
Newbie ;)

Astral Travelling through the time-rooms!

Hello everybody!

My name is Dominik from germany. And I feel so connected with the heaven. It feels like i can get connected with the warden of our earth. It is feeling, that I could be a starseed. In my life its going round and round. The wind is gettin strnog, and I know where I belong! I belong to that girl, that the time forgot!
I feel so free in the way she uses to be. And I can loose the sense of illness very close in the way I do my suppose.

Until I got the message from heaven, that its important to make myself clear, to get away from my inner fear. We have to bring back the love inside the universe to make it feel. Until the love isnt used to be felt inside of us, the love cant be worked out. Love is a strange value, and its important, to create a lifeessence of joy and not even frustration.

The weird things of common sences make us worry about not worrying topics. We live our live in the fastest lanes, to forget our pains. And to remember how to love again. Until the time is right, we can go into the golden time age of a livetime. The love is the manufactoring reason and past track, of our great love recognizing.

I use to predistinate the hot air balloon, to let me fly from A to B. I use my thoughts to go to my best friends where ever I wanted to go to. In this life we have the fact, that everythig can be solved as well. Until the time has set it up, we can love us among the universe!

Even we use to say, that friendship is a great goal, we can turn it into good love vibrations!

Best regards,
Dominik