Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 20-05-2013, 12:30 AM
Master

do sea salt baths really cleanse the aura?

do sea salt baths really cleanse the aura/chakras or is it just a myth?

I took a sea salt bath the other day..............

im just curious if it really works or not!

how do we know if it works?
Old 20-05-2013, 06:10 AM
Newbie ;)

Yes. The salt pulls the negative energy from you.
It is good to sit for about 20 minutes in a salt bath and try to stay in a meditative state. Also, imagine the salt pulling any negative energy from your body. It also helps to swim in the ocean. I try to swim in the ocean as much as possible in the summer time. : )
Old 20-05-2013, 11:48 PM
Master

thank you Emerald EYES!!!

I will try that next time!

I would swim in the ocean if I lived closer to one!
but instead I have to resort to a salt water bath. lol
Old 21-05-2013, 03:12 AM
Mr.Whitmore

Magnetism also has an affect
Old 21-05-2013, 07:20 AM
Ascender
This is the easy one and quiet effective : while shoveling you spray water on your charkas imagine cleaning them one by one.. imagine your aura clean white.... use 2 minutes every time you bath..

Yours

A Peaceful Mind

Lao tzu - Tao Te Ching
Old 21-05-2013, 09:07 AM
How much sea salt should be put in the bath?

I keep hearing about apple cider vinegar baths and also baking soda baths.
Any comments on what is best?
Or maybe they were just for physical cleansing...I dunno.
Thanx for all responses, much appreciated.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 21-05-2013, 10:38 AM
Master
Don't forget that life originated in a primeval sea and each cell of our body carries a molecule of that birth sea which maybe explains why we are so drawn to bathe in it.

The biggest fanatics were the Victorians. Many sea-side resort towns had bathrooms with three taps - hot, cold, and sea water actually piped in. This was also the time that sea water swimming pools were built using the natural rise and fall of the tide to fill them and refresh them. It's not just us either -your average dog will leap into the sea and swim way out of their depth with obvious enjoyment. I once watched a big German Shepherd swimming about 30 metres out, up and down the beach - obviously playing.

Miss H. you should be aiming for the salinity of sea water in your bath - rule of thumb is about 3.5% but with local variations http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seawater
Old 22-05-2013, 06:27 PM
cally33

would using a sea salt scrub do the same thing then? or do u have to soak in it?
Old 22-05-2013, 07:48 PM
Newbie ;)

It sounds like apple cider and baking soda actually clean the outside of your skin (I know that baking soda has somewhat of a bleaching effect).
Also, two cups of salt is more then enough for a bath. I always put a lot in just because I like to.
Salt scrubs are good for your skin, but it is the act of the salt and the water washing away, and pulling your negative energy away from you.
You can also bring ocean water home and wash your walls to relieve your home of negative vibes, or pour it over your head in the shower, and if you do not live next to a beach some health food stores sell ocean water by the gallon.

Old 22-05-2013, 08:14 PM
Angelstar

l know that salt solutions can clean wounds and are used a lot in hospitals,lam not sure about them cleaning the Aura as that is made from energy but l know salt baths are good for the skin and wound healing