Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 04-04-2015, 09:37 PM
Knower
Question The Difference Between?

What is the Difference between a Crystal, Indigo, and Starseed? (And what are they?)
Old 04-04-2015, 10:16 PM
Knower
Ok I read more about Starseed but what are the others?
Old 05-04-2015, 01:28 PM
Master
Hi,

They are general categories we put the unique divine being into for the sake of our intellect. The logical brain does indeed need some thing it can relate to so that it can process the concepts. That concept being there are more evolved humans as it relates to the times we all find our selves in.

Since the dawn of time it has been taught in many spiritual circles that the children will lead us. That is because the young carry the greater inspirations and the insights. I do agree that our current generation of young are far more empowered than previous generations. That they will change what has remained stagnated for thousands of years.

Humanity is evolving more so now than ever before. The young ones will always bring in the ideas that are most relevant. That is true today and even more so for the children of today's young.

In my view, we should listen to everyone not just the ones we classify as being in this or that group.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 07-04-2015, 06:34 AM
Knower
I just realized... I wanted the threat to be called "The Differences Between"
such spelling much good
Old 07-04-2015, 06:35 AM
Knower
So crystals and indigos are the next generation? How do you tell?

What ARE they? Their purpose? Where did people hear this?
Old 07-04-2015, 09:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by GemDragon09
What is the Difference between a Crystal, Indigo, and Starseed? (And what are they?)

It's basically a set of stories that exist within the spiritual discourse which contain gross generalisations with a large dose of fantasy.
Old 08-04-2015, 04:55 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
It's basically a set of stories that exist within the spiritual discourse which contain gross generalizations with a large dose of fantasy.

Thanks for answering!
Old 08-04-2015, 09:12 AM
Suspended
Starseed is someone whos lived on another planet before. Indigo are kids born with with abilities, higher awareness ect... And Crystal I have no idea.
Old 10-04-2015, 10:31 PM
Master

Crystal and indigo are aura colors. Each aura color bears its own unique traits. There are tests online to learn what your aura color is.

Few of them will have crystal as an option since most are very young.

That being said, I think Gem's analysis is pretty accurate. There's so much fantasy and **** out there about them that people don't even realize they're just auras and have specific traits just like any other aura.

Starseeds are souls that originated in a place other than earth. A friend who can see which souls are from where, told me the other day that over half the planet originated somewhere else. So... how special are Starseeds in the broad scheme of things if there are over 3.5 billion on the planet?

Last edited by gypsymystique : 11-04-2015 at 01:09 AM.
Old 17-04-2015, 01:20 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsymystique
Crystal and indigo are aura colors. Each aura color bears its own unique traits. There are tests online to learn what your aura color is.

Few of them will have crystal as an option since most are very young.

That being said, I think Gem's analysis is pretty accurate. There's so much fantasy and **** out there about them that people don't even realize they're just auras and have specific traits just like any other aura.

Starseeds are souls that originated in a place other than earth. A friend who can see which souls are from where, told me the other day that over half the planet originated somewhere else. So... how special are Starseeds in the broad scheme of things if there are over 3.5 billion on the planet?

Sounds more believable and accurate there. Instead of so few, it makes more sense that half or even MOST (if not all? I mean our planet is pretty young.) lived somewhere else for a time. Either originally or somewhere along the line of reincarnation.
I had read that it was coined some time ago to come up with an explanation for certain personality traits (and certain mental/physical illnesses. Which is not safe!) But just because you're introverted doesn't mean you're not human. So instead of "starseed" we should just drop that altogether and accept everybody has the capability to contribute either positively or negatively. Every day. With anything. And it doesn't need to be about any grand scheme.