Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #61  
Old 13-07-2018, 02:23 PM
davidsun davidsun is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Arizona, U.S.A
Posts: 1,489
  davidsun's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
I am not a ballerina dancer. I am not macareni dance. I am not Tango dancer. I am not a Morroccan dancer. I am not contender on the "whats my secret" day game show form 60's.
Is this the ultimate 'via negativa' game-challenge, or what?

But who or what are 'you'. Ya, I know the answer which goes, 'I' are THAT. But just what [u]is[/U THAT and why is it (what is IT doing) interacting with 'me' and others HERE - that is my positively inquiring game-question.
__________________
David
http://davidsundom.weebly.com/
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 13-07-2018, 02:54 PM
r6r6r r6r6r is offline
Master
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 3,177
  r6r6r's Avatar
Question I Am Not Ron Howard

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
Is this the ultimate 'via negativa' game-challenge, or what?
......that is my positively inquiring game-question.


I never thought that "Whats My Line" was a negative game show.

If you have a question I have not yet been able to decipher what it is.

I am not a game show player. I am not a game show host. I am not an 'answer-all-questions-genie'. I am not any kind of a genie. I am not an aladin lamp.


You and I share many commonalities, looking like and older Opie{ Ron Howard } from Andy Griffth Show is not one of them ergo I am not a Ron Howared look-alike.


You and I ware within 50th cousin. I am not your 1st cousin, to best of my knowlege, could be stuff that occurred I know nothing about.
__________________
"U"niverse > Uni-v-erse > universe's > I-verse< you-verse < we-verse < them-verse
Gravitational Space ( + ) >< Dark Energy )-(
Time >66.4< --frequency ^v^v--
Mind/Intellect 12 ergo 3-fold 4-fold and 5-fold
Biological *8* --bilateral four's---
Spin <left 6 right >---Pitch, Yaw Roll{ 3 * 2 = 6 }
IS >2<--positive and negative tetrahedron
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 13-07-2018, 05:10 PM
davidsun davidsun is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Arizona, U.S.A
Posts: 1,489
  davidsun's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
If you have a question I have not yet been able to decipher what it is.
Oh well, I thought it was worth a try - never mind.
__________________
David
http://davidsundom.weebly.com/
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 24-07-2018, 02:43 PM
r6r6r r6r6r is offline
Master
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 3,177
  r6r6r's Avatar
Arrow I Am Not A Cowboy

I am not a mind, I am a bioloigcal with more access to metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concept than a worm.


I am not a worm tho that is what they called me on the oil drilling rig.


I am not a cowboy, tho I did ride quarter horses and lasso cattle for awhile.



Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
I never thought that "Whats My Line" was a negative game show.

If you have a question I have not yet been able to decipher what it is.

I am not a game show player. I am not a game show host. I am not an 'answer-all-questions-genie'. I am not any kind of a genie. I am not an aladin lamp.


You and I share many commonalities, looking like and older Opie{ Ron Howard } from Andy Griffth Show is not one of them ergo I am not a Ron Howared look-alike.


You and I ware within 50th cousin. I am not your 1st cousin, to best of my knowlege, could be stuff that occurred I know nothing about.
__________________
"U"niverse > Uni-v-erse > universe's > I-verse< you-verse < we-verse < them-verse
Gravitational Space ( + ) >< Dark Energy )-(
Time >66.4< --frequency ^v^v--
Mind/Intellect 12 ergo 3-fold 4-fold and 5-fold
Biological *8* --bilateral four's---
Spin <left 6 right >---Pitch, Yaw Roll{ 3 * 2 = 6 }
IS >2<--positive and negative tetrahedron
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 20-08-2018, 06:28 AM
Alice_1 Alice_1 is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 349
 
I am the soul. Part of Paramatma. The supreme mind is my mentor.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums