Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 07-03-2016, 07:28 PM
Newbie ;)

3rd Eye experience

I want to preface this by saying that I do not practice meditation but I am familiar with the chakras and I consider myself a spiritual person. This morning I went into a sleep paralysis of some sort and experienced intense vibrations throughout my entire body. I've had sleep paralysis before but never vibrations this intense (I have never astral projected and its not something i practice). Then I saw a white light and kept looking at it and then the vibrations went to my third eye area and were very intense. I heard a frequency in my left ear only for a couple of seconds (a low frequency but very loud) and in my other ear I heard children singing (like a choir). I saw a variety of things while my eyes were closed, but everything was very fast moving and I cannot remember anything specific. Nothing super scary/shocking. I do remember trying to lift my arms and i saw them lift even though my eyes were closed but this lasted only a few seconds and was very blurry.

My question is...is this the beginning of a third eye awakening or was it actual awoken? I don't feel any different after I woke up (maybe a slight headache). Or was this just a next step to astral projection? Anyway, it was confusing. TIA!
Old 08-03-2016, 09:37 AM
Ascender

Would love to know the answers to these too
Old 08-03-2016, 12:14 PM
Pathfinder

I'm not sure and I'd like to talk to a "clairvoyant" myself, but I believe my third eyes open, I can feel that pressure just about all the time, and my visions "wacky" as I like to explain to my friends, everything looks like it's moving slightly all the time and growing and shrinking slightly and I can see what looks kind of like colourful static everywhere, and auras and lights are very bright. Also my doctors said my eyesight has improved dramatically for no real reason I no longer need glasses.

Not sure if that helps at all.... But that's my experience lol
Old 09-03-2016, 12:33 AM
Newbie ;)

so interesting...how did you start to experience your 3rd eye opening (did you do anything specific)? I guess I'm just wandering these things because I didn't do anything in particular but I felt my experience was specifically related to the third eye as that is where i felt these intense vibrations.
Old 09-03-2016, 01:20 AM
Master
This sounds, and I am no expert on it, the starts of activating your energy body, and the cusp of astral projection, out of body experience.
Old 09-03-2016, 08:04 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by KB2004
so interesting...how did you start to experience your 3rd eye opening (did you do anything specific)? I guess I'm just wandering these things because I didn't do anything in particular but I felt my experience was specifically related to the third eye as that is where i felt these intense vibrations.

Yeah definitely vibrations my feet got really hot and it kind of just went through my body up to the crown of my head
Old 10-03-2016, 04:41 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight
This sounds, and I am no expert on it, the starts of activating your energy body, and the cusp of astral projection, out of body experience.

^definitely agree, your were probably experiencing "exit sensations". when a person projects/has an OBE, their physical body falls asleep (yours was asleep because you were experiencing sleep paralysis in the beginning of it), and their consciousness basically re-centers itself in their energy body. when that begins to happen and you're nearing the part where you can basically "exit" your physical body, it's really common to feel intense vibrations and have a lot of the experiences you described. Sometimes people even feel afraid they're having a heart attack because the vibrations in the heart chakra area are so intense. That's not uncommon to experience, but if you're actual goal is to project, then the trick is to know ahead of time that the vibrations you experience (during something typically called the "trance state") may be intense but can't hurt you, so that you're able to relax and remain centered/focused

Each time you have one of these kinds of experiences, I think you also raise the sort of "frequency"/strength/etc. of all of your chakras, and particularly the third eye chakra because of the other-dimensional/non-physical aspect. And that also goes along with what you were saying about seeing your arms rise while your eyes are closed; That's pretty common when you enter trance states, and particularly when you intensely stimulate your third eye – many people call it astral sight. It's basically like being able to see into the astral dimension without having to leave your body. If you fully projected, you would be able to "move around" the astral dimension, so to speak. Sometimes the part you would witness with astral sight is referred to as the "real time zone", just meaning the sort of portion of the astral dimension that is most closely associated with the physical, so that there is more of a discernible spatial aspect and you might say it's easier to navigate than some other types of astral-related experiences you might have when you're out-of-body (OBE can happen in the real time zone, but also many other dimensional planes). What you were seeing was your energy body, because you were looking at your arms with astral sight while your energy body was still spatially integrated with your physical body.

I thought I'd explain in detail :P

And you wouldn't necessarily feel any different when you wake up; metaphysical experiences can sometimes cause changes in one's physical/mental world, but not always. Sometimes people are able to physically or emotionally heal themselves through those experiences if they focus it in that kind of way, though that usually requires one's conscious intention. You could absolutely learn to use it that way though, there are so many things you can do with the trance state! that sounded like a cool experience
Old 10-03-2016, 01:11 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks ribiq! Nice explaination :-)
Old 11-03-2016, 10:32 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribiq
^definitely agree, your were probably experiencing "exit sensations". when a person projects/has an OBE, their physical body falls asleep (yours was asleep because you were experiencing sleep paralysis in the beginning of it), and their consciousness basically re-centers itself in their energy body. when that begins to happen and you're nearing the part where you can basically "exit" your physical body, it's really common to feel intense vibrations and have a lot of the experiences you described. Sometimes people even feel afraid they're having a heart attack because the vibrations in the heart chakra area are so intense. That's not uncommon to experience, but if you're actual goal is to project, then the trick is to know ahead of time that the vibrations you experience (during something typically called the "trance state") may be intense but can't hurt you, so that you're able to relax and remain centered/focused

Each time you have one of these kinds of experiences, I think you also raise the sort of "frequency"/strength/etc. of all of your chakras, and particularly the third eye chakra because of the other-dimensional/non-physical aspect. And that also goes along with what you were saying about seeing your arms rise while your eyes are closed; That's pretty common when you enter trance states, and particularly when you intensely stimulate your third eye – many people call it astral sight. It's basically like being able to see into the astral dimension without having to leave your body. If you fully projected, you would be able to "move around" the astral dimension, so to speak. Sometimes the part you would witness with astral sight is referred to as the "real time zone", just meaning the sort of portion of the astral dimension that is most closely associated with the physical, so that there is more of a discernible spatial aspect and you might say it's easier to navigate than some other types of astral-related experiences you might have when you're out-of-body (OBE can happen in the real time zone, but also many other dimensional planes). What you were seeing was your energy body, because you were looking at your arms with astral sight while your energy body was still spatially integrated with your physical body.

I thought I'd explain in detail :P

And you wouldn't necessarily feel any different when you wake up; metaphysical experiences can sometimes cause changes in one's physical/mental world, but not always. Sometimes people are able to physically or emotionally heal themselves through those experiences if they focus it in that kind of way, though that usually requires one's conscious intention. You could absolutely learn to use it that way though, there are so many things you can do with the trance state! that sounded like a cool experience

Lol that's cool I think I may have astral projected without realizing.... Lol, it was only a second though and I tried to walk and couldn't I like glided and then jumped up, I just thought it was a dream... But there's been more than one time I've woken up with my heart beating like crazy I thought u was having a heart attack or sleep apnea or whatever else I found on the Internet :P