Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 10-04-2015, 01:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly1
Maybe I have...maybe I haven't......I don't know.....and can't recall.....
I wouldn't want to be an animal on this planet full of humans who cause so much grief to them.....if I was to be one......I think I would choose a bird....oh can you imagine how delightful it would be to soar into the sky and glide on the thermals?......and to sing such beautiful songs to the morning......well I would love that aspect of being a bird...... :)

It would be ideal for us all to have a collective dream one night that we are in a chicken or cow body about to be slaughtered.

Flying has got to be one of the best experiences.
Old 01-05-2015, 01:45 AM
Ascender

It would terrify me to come back as an animal; I saw a website that said people could come back as the very primitive life forms that exist near volcanic trenches deep under the ocean and that this might be perceived as Hell. I didn't swallow it but it gave me a restless night for sure!
Old 01-05-2015, 02:10 AM
Super Moderator
I wouldn't mind coming back as an athletic dog who got taken for lots of happy walks, given decent food and allowed to have sex. And who lived with someone who loved (me) and let me share their bed on cold nights....

Those creatures who live near volcanic trenches are maybe very happy where they live? It is warm and they have nutrients....They don't ask for much in this life. Maybe it's not hell. Maybe it's heaven for them....
Old 01-05-2015, 02:29 AM
Ascender

Id find the idea of losing all the relatively modest intelligence in this life and all the memories as well as being little more than non existence.

I don't find reincarnation as anyone or anything else remotely appealing; the I that I am now will still be extinguished

It worries me that my mum and dad will reincarnate so that I still won't see them again in just the same sense as no life after death.

I think I would prefer Eternal Recurrence or Cheating The Ferryman theory!

The mediums don't seem to say so much about it mind? The NDEs don't offer any insight either way and ghosts IF REAL obviously contradict it.

Anywy, Im off to bed; hopefully I will stay be me in the morning and not Dr Zaius or Gentle Ben
Old 01-05-2015, 08:44 AM
Ascender
I have a vivid memory being a wolf in a past life.
Old 10-05-2015, 04:08 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howla Dark
I have a vivid memory being a wolf in a past life.

Cool what do you remember doing? Is that why your usernames Howla?
Old 10-05-2015, 01:04 PM
Experiencer

I was told I was a large sea creature that hasn't been seen in thousands of years. But, I don't remember this life. I am, however, very drawn to the sea. When I'm there, I feel at home. I'm always driven to be in water. I live in a climate and location in which this is possible, so I'm lucky. I go to the beach often, and I'm thrilled to go every single time. It never gets old. I feel like it's unfortunate that I can't stay there all the time. There's a longing for it when I'm away. When I'm there, I spend almost every moment in the water or under it, chasing small fish or scanning the ground for interesting things.

Could be coincidental that I just happen to love the sea or maybe I really was a sea creature before. I'd be interested in finding out.
Old 10-05-2015, 05:28 PM
AliceR71

Usually animals live much shorter lives than humans, with the exception of tortoises and parrots. I wonder if we can sometimes reincarnate as a family members pet cat or dog. I'm not sure about reincarnating as a pig or sheep as more of those are being created now for food purposes, but I'm certain we can come back as animals living anything from a few days to several years between our human lives.

After all, there are many animals, for example dogs, who act in much more loving ways than many humans, not sure of the karma there??
Old 20-05-2015, 01:40 PM
Divine91

Cat

I do think it's possible that we could have been other types of beings in past lives, animals included.
Old 20-05-2015, 05:59 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68
It would terrify me to come back as an animal; I saw a website that said people could come back as the very primitive life forms that exist near volcanic trenches deep under the ocean and that this might be perceived as Hell. I didn't swallow it but it gave me a restless night for sure!

Life is progressive. Once you are in the Human Sphere you either incarnate as a human, or if you're a very advanced soul and have learnt all earth's lessons, you'd incarnate into the next (higher) sphere.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com