Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 26-08-2013, 07:28 PM
Deactivated Account
Yes all the time good bad and indifferent. People, animals, atmosphere, earth, etc, etc. We are all one. The thing I'm finding is I become stronger it has less negative impact on me. But also as I grow it can become greater and then smaller in impact. Its all part of the process in my experience.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 26-08-2013, 08:33 PM
Master
Hello,

As far as ones energy, feel that most project out energy whether one is aware of it or not. For energy is part of our make up, IMO.

Can feel ones energy in what one writes here. Outside of here there is also facial expressions and body language that can reveal a lot.

Some may not even notice the exchange on a conscious level and some may not realize how much he/she is projecting out. Emotions hold a lot of energy and when released can at times be very intense.

I pick up on people a lot and learned at times have to determine what is theirs and what is mine. Sometimes something someone says may trigger something in me and at other times it is the others trip and not for me to take on.

Feel it takes listening and following ones own intuition. Feel everyone has the potential for this, but not everyone listens/pays attention to it, IMO.
Old 26-08-2013, 10:45 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent whisper
Yes once you begin to marvel others without the need to bring to light the conflict... you know you have found the marvel in you and settled your own conflict....which makes sense in terms of what we gain in opening to not only the bigger picture around us but the one inside us..In that gain of opening fully to self and the world, is the ability to marvel at it all with a conscious awareness always present in the view. What emerges in the interaction then is the nature of open sharing, with all views present in the *one/oneness.

Can you expand on the oversoul awareness you have learned?

So, you've been having a sneak peek at your crystal ball I take it? lol. That eerily fits on so many levels, so than you for putting that into perspective.

Lobsang Rampa calls it the Overself, but Oneself and Oversoul have also been used. I can't find the website that explains it, so with that it's probably best to hear it from the man himself - http://www.lobsangrampa.org/overself.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamt
Doesn't everyone experience this, or if not everyone then most people? I think this is just a natural ability, something that happens quite naturally. I don't call it 'picking up on a person' though. I just call it...communication :)

Perhaps more people experience this than would like to let on, but sometimes our natural abilities have been forgotten about or dismissed. Very often on the road to becoming an adult some people leave things behind, natural abilities seem to be the first victims. Shame really, if we would only allow more of it to happen. Sometimes I wonder if being adult is so clever after all.

Call it 'picking up on a person', communication, experience - same thing really.