Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 06-07-2017, 08:58 PM
Newbie ;)

3rd eye and auras...my experience

I just started awakening my 3rd eye about two weeks ago...since then I have been having A LOT of pressure and serious headaches in the area of that chakra. I was almost to the point of giving up.

Then...just today...I was directed to an exercise to balance all of my chakras. I meditated and and balanced them and it felt euphoric. My whole being felt at peace. The pressure is still there but it feels like it widened...my headaches are much better though.

Just a few minutes ago I caught my son in a very random moment where he was actually being still. I decided since I have been yet to succeed...I would try again at seeing his aura. Where before I was practically getting nothing...on anyone...I started to see a glowing white outline all over his upper body. Mainly his shoulders on up. No colors yet, but I was just excited to get as far as I did. I will try again later on or maybe try seeing my own in the mirror.

Can anyone tell me of their experiences when they first started opening their 3rd eye? I hope I'm not getting excited over nothing.
Old 07-07-2017, 07:41 PM
Newbie ;)

HI - Vertical3rd i think that is awesome you saw a glowing outline over your son. Ive been learning about chakras recently so I dont think I can help as I actually was told by someone that my crown, heart and root chakras were low and maybe blocked. I was told this may have affected my past relationships and may have driven them away. Not sure if there is some truth to it. As a newbie can someone guide me as to the best way or guidance on how to mediate and clear or bring back to a positive state.
I was also thinking of joining some inner yoga beginner classes to help. Maybe you have some advice for me. :)
Old 08-07-2017, 10:36 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marimar_197

I was also thinking of joining some inner yoga beginner classes to help. Maybe you have some advice for me. :)

A Very good Idea as Yoga will get the Energy moving to clear blocks and open Chakras.
Yoga will slow down the body and then the mind will follow and slow down,then Meditation is possible.Meditation will bring healing to the mind and Yoga will bring healing to the body...Combine both regularly for that positive state that you are seeking

also your environment,people you meet/places you go/things you do and say effects your chakras so be aware of what you are exposing yourself to every day as we can get used to being around lower energies
Old 08-07-2017, 10:56 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertical3rd?
I just started awakening my 3rd eye about two weeks ago...since then I have been having A LOT of pressure and serious headaches in the area of that chakra. I was almost to the point of giving up.

Then...just today...I was directed to an exercise to balance all of my chakras. I meditated and and balanced them and it felt euphoric. My whole being felt at peace. The pressure is still there but it feels like it widened...my headaches are much better though.

Just a few minutes ago I caught my son in a very random moment where he was actually being still. I decided since I have been yet to succeed...I would try again at seeing his aura. Where before I was practically getting nothing...on anyone...I started to see a glowing white outline all over his upper body. Mainly his shoulders on up. No colors yet, but I was just excited to get as far as I did. I will try again later on or maybe try seeing my own in the mirror.

Can anyone tell me of their experiences when they first started opening their 3rd eye? I hope I'm not getting excited over nothing.

Heres a link to the Sri Yantra,a good exercise for the third eye but dont forget the other chakras as it best to be balanced because if it opens you may see stuff that you dont want to see.
You will see what is at the same energy level as you.
If you are at a high level of Energy you will see High energy.
If you are at a low level of Energy you may see low Energy that you may not like.
https://davidji.com/meditation/sri-yantra/
Old 08-07-2017, 03:59 PM
Newbie ;)

[quote=barrynu]Heres a link to the Sri Yantra,a good exercise for the third eye but dont forget the other chakras as it best to be balanced because if it opens you may see stuff that you dont want to see.
You will see what is at the same energy level as you.
If you are at a high level of Energy you will see High energy.
If you are at a low level of Energy you may see low Energy that you may not /QUOTE]

Thank you. I will check this out...also I have been working on balancing my chakras. If you have any tips on that it would appreciated as well.
Old 08-07-2017, 04:50 PM
Ascender

Quote:

Thank you. I will check this out...also I have been working on balancing my chakras. If you have any tips on that it would appreciated as well.

Chakra's will balance by themselves naturally when Energy is flowing,so concentrate on strengthening your Energy.....Tai chi,Yoga,meditation will help best and the root chakra is often avoided and is the most important for consistent spiritual growth so dont forget to stay grounded as you also learn to fly
Old 09-07-2017, 02:11 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrynu
Chakra's will balance by themselves naturally when Energy is flowing,so concentrate on strengthening your Energy.....Tai chi,Yoga,meditation will help best and the root chakra is often avoided and is the most important for consistent spiritual growth so dont forget to stay grounded as you also learn to fly

Meditation is what I've been using the most and from everything I've read it seems to point to the root chakra being avoided as u said...so I have been keeping that in mind with my meditation. If you have any specific tips on that it would be great.

I am also wanting to start yoga but have no idea where to begin. This is all very exciting for me. The more things I'm trying and learning about this the more it just seems right...if you know what I mean...seems like things are just coming pretty naturally once I get going like I've been holding myself back. But still any help is awesome. Thank you for your replies
Old 09-07-2017, 11:45 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Meditation is what I've been using the most and from everything I've read it seems to point to the root chakra being avoided as u said...so I have been keeping that in mind with my meditation. If you have any specific tips on that it would be great.

I am also wanting to start yoga but have no idea where to begin. This is all very exciting for me. The more things I'm trying and learning about this the more it just seems right...if you know what I mean...seems like things are just coming pretty naturally once I get going like I've been holding myself back. But still any help is awesome. Thank you for your replies

I know what you mean about things coming naturally,when you are in the flow,things will fall in to place.
If I was to give one tip it would be to Energise the Heart and heart Chakra daily,you can meditate on it for a few minutes or imagine breathing beautiful soothing Energy into it.....just be aware of it and it will grow and guide you
Old 10-07-2017, 07:37 PM
Experiencer
I was taught that the best way to see another person's aura is to have him or her stand against a white wall, if possible (makes it easier to see the aura), then you are going to look at the space on the wall just beyond the body part. Your eyes should be relaxed. It's like when you are looking off into space or staring. Keep your focus on the wall. You will eventually see the aura appear. However, once you shift your attention to the aura, it disappears.

You should keep meditating. Meditation helps unblock chakras. To balance your chakras, there are chakra clearing meditation videos on YouTube. You can also find a reiki practitioner to do that for you.
Old 11-07-2017, 11:39 AM
Seeker

When i activated my 3rd eye, it was in the form of a tingling and light pressure in my forehead. I was fascinated by the sensation and now, it's a rather common feeling for me. It was the first of my chakras to 'turn on' so to speak and since, i've activated my heart and sacral mostly ... with root and crown being somewhat ever present.

I did find however, that i had to (and still do have to) keep my root chakra steady and work on it regularly as the others can overwhelm me (esp. sacral). I had a moment where so much was moving through me that I felt like a tree being blown around but my roots weren't strong enough to keep me in grounded.

Exciting and inspiring for sure but made me feel a bit out of control and, if not understood or managed, could take me to some places I might regret going. Mostly sexually or relationship wise. Something inside me was telling me to be careful and I listened.

Since, I've slowed down all that energy and feel great in a different, maybe better way. Being open is great but the forces i've opened up to are sometimes stronger than I thought.