Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 17-04-2017, 01:14 AM
Knower
Just a Weird Dream or Pastlife?

In this dream i was a african man with 4or 5 children and a wife. we were all leaving this market place when we pasted this lady who was giving away these weird babys wrapped in what look like some weird paper, there was a sign near by but it was very old and raggedy.

Each of us took a baby and about to leave to go home when i decided to get a closer look at the sign cause i thought she was giving away these babies but it turned out she wanted 50 dollars(didn't say dollars it read something differ but 50 was there), when i saw this i told my children and wife to put them back everyone did but one, she tried to go take it back but she dropped it.

It didn't cry, when we went to return it they didn't want this one back. it was like a you break you buy policy, anyway we were stuck with this thing. when we got home we put the weird baby in a manger, my children was outside doing chores and playing when suddenly this thing began to cry and shortly afterward grew into a tree with vines..it took over the whole hut we Were astounded at what we were seeing. our landlord or whoever came over threatening to kick us out if we didn't get rid of the wicked tree. we tried to cut it down but it sent creature after creature to stop us from killing it. it then sent bubble bees to sting me. we just couldn't get rid of it. before anything else happened i woke up. it was all so weird.
Old 17-04-2017, 11:44 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MergingWolf
In this dream i was a african man with 4or 5 children and a wife. we were all leaving this market place when we pasted this lady who was giving away these weird babys wrapped in what look like some weird paper, there was a sign near by but it was very old and raggedy.
Quote:
Each of us took a baby and about to leave to go home when i decided to get a closer look at the sign cause i thought she was giving away these babies but it turned out she wanted 50 dollars(didn't say dollars it read something differ but 50 was there), when i saw this i told my children and wife to put them back everyone did but one, she tried to go take it back but she dropped it.

Perhaps you are trusting someone, now, who really has alternative motives not in your best interest.

Quote:
It didn't cry, when we went to return it they didn't want this one back. it was like a you break you buy policy, anyway we were stuck with this thing. when we got home we put the weird baby in a manger, my children was outside doing chores and playing when suddenly this thing began to cry and shortly afterward grew into a tree with vines..it took over the whole hut we Were astounded at what we were seeing. our landlord or whoever came over threatening to kick us out if we didn't get rid of the wicked tree. we tried to cut it down but it sent creature after creature to stop us from killing it. it then sent bubble bees to sting me. we just couldn't get rid of it. before anything else happened i woke up. it was all so weird.

Now it's for you to finish interpreting this web of a dream (((to you/ for you))). Only you can honestly and truly interpret you!!! Try to alway look honestly and deeply within you, and your answers are in your dreams

Your title for this thread leads me to my experience in b"eing": our dreams are our past-life-eperiences 'talking in visuals".

Your dream is quite clear and expressive. Trust your~self now, as keene in awareness to the mechanics of this life-experience