Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 04-08-2013, 11:44 AM
blue air

do i have bad energy or what is the case here ?

whenever I go there is always something bad going on .. storms, places get closed, things don't go the way we planed
since I was little i remember fires, thieves ... my parents got divorce and i lived with my mom and she is a very disturbing person you can't even believe it .. my father is ok though ... when i was in kindergarten my class was the worst .. other teachers would come and look at us and say "thank god we don't have this class"
and till now ... the class that i'm in must be the boring, violent,depressed class .. even when I change countries this is still the case
the thing is .... i got used to it and i stopped caring long time ago
whatever, am gonna try to be happy and make the best of every situation .. i'm gonna have a good time no matter what the situation is
i did that for a while and i had fun ... i learned a lot too
but, now there are some new people in my life .. people that i care about
and i hate to see them suffer (they are not used to these situations and they can't just change their moods easily)
and whenever i go out with them something bad happens .. of course i'm smiling as usual but i hate to see them sad .. i can't help but feeling a little guilty
i don't know what to do or what is this .. i don't mind bad things happening to me because i can take it .. but i don't want to hurt the people that i love
help me
Old 04-08-2013, 12:21 PM
amy green

Are you saying you feel jinxed? Do you feel you have a dark energy attachment? There is an excellent thread on successfully removing that by the captain. Will provide link (if you don't already know about it) pending on your reply.
Old 04-08-2013, 12:29 PM
blue air

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy green
Are you saying you feel jinxed? Do you feel you have a dark energy attachment? There is an excellent thread on successfully removing that by the captain. Will provide link (if you don't already know about it) pending on your reply.

yes I feel that but i'm not sure exactly ... no I don't know about the thread
could you give me the link please?
Old 04-08-2013, 12:33 PM
amy green

Certainly - here it is.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=46743
Old 04-08-2013, 09:28 PM
Master
What you are seeing in the other is yourself, their misery pulls you back to your past misery, so really you are still trying to stop your own misery, we all have to learn and mature, they are the only ones who can help themselves.
Old 05-08-2013, 06:41 AM
blue air

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy green

Thanx..,,,
Old 05-08-2013, 06:42 AM
blue air

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
What you are seeing in the other is yourself, their misery pulls you back to your past misery, so really you are still trying to stop your own misery, we all have to learn and mature, they are the only ones who can help themselves.

it might ... i still don't know what to do though
Old 05-08-2013, 07:24 AM
Mazulu

Alternatively, you're fine. It's everyone else who is jinxed. It's really just the human condition. Life is complicated and challenging, and then, sometimes people make selfish decisions that cause other people problems. So don't worry, it's not you. It's everyone.
Old 06-08-2013, 04:08 AM
blue air

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazulu
Alternatively, you're fine. It's everyone else who is jinxed. It's really just the human condition. Life is complicated and challenging, and then, sometimes people make selfish decisions that cause other people problems. So don't worry, it's not you. It's everyone.

why am I attached to everyone who is jinxed? i don't know if jinxed is the right word though because i believe that i create all of this unconsciously
apart of why i believe that is because i can read people's reactions and behaviors .. espacialy torwards me
but i'm not 100% sure so it might be something outside of me doing this

i'm really tired .... i can't believe after all these fights with myself all those years i gave up myself so i can finally have a peaceful mind .. and now i have to give up everybody else too :(