Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 02-04-2012, 07:02 PM
Administrator
Lightbulb The Earing

Hello

Those whom know me from here know I am a Medium so I am well used to Spirits and the like being around.

A few weeks ago I got a pair of earings. Nothing special made to look like cryatal but its cut plastic.

The first times something happened I dismissed it as maybe it simple fell out. I got to the school with my Daughter and was told one was missing. I though ok jacket caught it maybe its gone. Got home to find the cat playing with it on the kitchen floor. Ok it fell out nothing odd there so I thought......

I wore them to a discussion group....and I was very much aware of a pressence there in Spirit ( as were a few others ) . We went into our Meditaiton and the one leading it was of course very much pressent. Came back to the room space and I noticed a earing missing ( same ear ) . I looked for it on the floor and my lap nothing. I know it was there when I got there as someone complimented them. The one leading the meditation said to me it simply FLEW OUT ! You never moved or touched it but out it came. We looked and a long distance from me there it was under a table.

Last night I was in the kitchen making dinner, I had them on again. My Son was there and he said he saw it "fly out", I never felt it....but there it was way over on the kitchen floor again. I thought ok same ear again....its not simply falling out. This time I had a "blocker" plastic on it....that is still missing.

Forward to later that same evening. I go to a Meditaiton and I have the same earings on. Again the blocker is on it. I go into the room say Hi to the one leading the group. Its just the 4 of us there at this point. Suddenly there goes the earing again. Same ear....flies out onto the floor. This time I felt it pulled on. I felt the pressence of someone there. One comes in that was at the discussion group and heard us talking about the earing....goes OH yes I remember that it just FLEW out she said I did not want to say too much as I was NOT sure what I honestly saw.....

So its a mystery the message there. Do they like or not like the earings ( I know its plastic not crystal ) I have tried communications and get there is no message....just there is all in reply.

SO I wonder whom else has had experiences with earings and not maybe given it a second thought ?

Lynn
Old 02-04-2012, 07:18 PM
Master

Hmf. Who says the plastic can't hold energy? When crystal shaped, things can happen to the strangest things. It might hold negative energy too.