Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 21-04-2018, 08:58 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlight
I would just like to share my view on this (as an ex christian). If Christianity is your religion and you hold that belief that is fine, but I fail to understand how Christians often speak or see things the way they do. So many contradictions....

"Thou shalt not kill".....please read the old testament. (God should lead by example then surely )
God is all about love.....again, please read the old testament (Wrath and vengeance)
"Incest is a sin"....Please read the old testament

The list goes on....I have heard so many times by Christians "You have to accept to understand" or "It is not meant that way"...

As I have said before in similar threads on this subject I do not understand how a religion can take a stance of acceptance and love when it has the opinion it has on Same sex couples etc.

I said before, I am going to hell apparently because I live "in sin" with my future husband. It doesn't matter that I am a good person.....

It is not what I believe at all... but each to their own so if this is your following I wish you well.

If I may provide you a interpretation from a gray that is transforming to a light being. I still hold a high level of gray knowledge and can provide my own interpretation of this that may help you understand in some ways of a translation.

God = Light/Good
Grey = Purgatory/Combination
Hell = Evil/Bad

It is said that you will go to purgatory or hell without God. This is interpreted as saying, you will go to the realm of gray/purgatory, or darkness/no light. Saying that you are good is saying that you have God in you, as God is a title for the highest beings of the force of righteousness. Light is Holy. There are many parts that are apart of God, just as you have many systems/parts that make up you like your brain, heart, stomach, and so on. Hindus call the God of love Krishna and break God down into elements, but it still fundamentally represents what we belong to. All forces have a leader, the title of 'God', that are bestowed rightfully so. This is no different than the fundamental pyramid and the all seeing eye of raw which makes up the head of that pyramid, and is the same concept we follow in our society - such as a CEO that leads a corporation. By praying to a singular God, or to many Gods, you are still praying to the same source regardless of your words. There are imposters that do not represent the light, who wrongfully and falsely use the title of God, and we must avoid these forces by turning the one and true God to guide us. It is the meaning of what it represents and the force behind those words that matters. Angels/Fairies, and so on represents the force that is good and fundamentally belong to God and is no different. This is all what we call as Christians Jehovah or lord Jesus Christ - the son of God. The force of sacrifice that died for our mistakes. By doing so, Jesus has a claim on our eternal soul because he died for all of us.

Remember that we are God's creation and are made in his image. God does not make mistakes. Love makes no mistakes. Love is perfection as if we lived in a reality of pure love, that is a perfect world/universe/realm. The church does not accept sinful acts, because that is not God. There is no such thing as male/female spiritually. Sex does not come from your spirit/soul, it comes from your physical body in order to learn about different forces that each body provokes. The femine spirit teaches us different concepts than the masculine forces. Both are needed and work in harmony with one another. When it comes to a perverse thought, that you are in the wrong body, you are believing in your own belief - a belief over what the truth actually is. You are believing in your own ego, rather than what Ohm or how God has made you. This is not a concept of the light. It is the child of hubris. That being said, God still accepts our perversion and offers us forgiveness if we accept God in our heart.

God/Light exists within darkness, or what makes up our universe through love to help and guide those that will follow it/God and its values. Every human is born with free will to choose what force they belong to after death.

Hell is suffering, because without the forces/emotions of light, all life becomes is suffering/pain/and all forces that makes up evil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlight
"Thou shalt not kill".....please read the old testament. (God should lead by example then surely )
God is all about love.....again, please read the old testament (Wrath and vengeance)
"Incest is a sin"....Please read the old testament

In the world of grey, one takes the the highest choice available that is closest to the divine. This is not a perfect world. We are trying to raise the vibration in order to make that happen. If I were to go back and kill a super villain that will end the human race, am I sinning? Yes, I am, because I am still killing, but I do so out of the greater good which is a gray value that is the closest to God. This is what the bible teaches us. I imagine any heavenly being will just die and leave this realm and go to Heaven, because this is a sinful world. Intentionally killing someone under any circumstance, I believe, should never take place for any reason. There are lines that cannot be crossed. If you are in a reality that no one will ever commit murder under any circumstances, than you have a reality that is void of murder. When it comes to creating a reality that is void of murder, it is perfection. Allowing this being that committed this act, even though it was a extreme example of a act that it choose to cross, it still crossed it and you cannot allow that sin to enter. It will lower the vibration of that realm. It is your belief and what forces you are willing to invoke that determines your character and what you represent.

You are in a realm of grey, of both light and darkness, and should follow the greatest good that you can follow is what this teaches me.

Every day when you sleep, you die, and are reincarnated. The child version of you is not the present version of you. This child still is you and exists inside of you. Your beliefs/values are directing your life, as the spiritual determines the physical. You have to remember that the bible, like all things, has different layers and must be interpreted. If you believe that you are inside the world of God, then you will be, because you will be attracting this value and repelling anything else. The only force that will be able to enter your domain is either one you let in, or is a force of temptation that is trying to lead you away because there belief is to lead others away from God. Whether or not it can invade comes down to your spiritual levels.

Last edited by Johnathanrs : 21-04-2018 at 10:04 PM.
Old 21-04-2018, 10:36 PM
Master
God does not hate, only ignores what is not true.
To give any energy (including hatred) towards what is not true is counterproductive.
God is Truth, Love, Creative.
It is only us who are counterproductive.
Old 22-04-2018, 02:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnathanrs
If I may provide you a interpretation from a gray that is transforming to a light being. I still hold a high level of gray knowledge and can provide my own interpretation of this that may help you understand in some ways of a translation.

God = Light/Good
Hell = Evil/Bad

It is said that you will go to purgatory or hell without God. This is interpreted as saying, you will go to the realm of gray/purgatory, or darkness/no light. Saying that you are good is saying that you have God in you, as God is a title for the highest beings of the force of righteousness. Light is Holy. There are many parts that are apart of God, just as you have many systems/parts that make up you like your brain, heart, stomach, and so on. Hindus call the God of love Krishna and break God down into elements, but it still fundamentally represents what we belong to. All forces have a leader, the title of 'God', that are bestowed rightfully so. This is no different than the fundamental pyramid and the all seeing eye of raw which makes up the head of that pyramid, and is the same concept we follow in our society - such as a CEO that leads a corporation. By praying to a singular God, or to many Gods, you are still praying to the same source regardless of your words. There are imposters that do not represent the light, who wrongfully and falsely use the title of God, and we must avoid these forces by turning the one and true God to guide us. It is the meaning of what it represents and the force behind those words that matters. Angels/Fairies, and so on represents the force that is good and fundamentally belong to God and is no different. This is all what we call as Christians Jehovah or lord Jesus Christ - the son of God. The force of sacrifice that died for our mistakes. By doing so, Jesus has a claim on our eternal soul because he died for all of us.

Remember that we are God's creation and are made in his image. God does not make mistakes. Love makes no mistakes. Love is perfection as if we lived in a reality of pure love, that is a perfect world/universe/realm. The church does not accept sinful acts, because that is not God. There is no such thing as male/female spiritually. Sex does not come from your spirit/soul, it comes from your physical body in order to learn about different forces that each body provokes. The femine spirit teaches us different concepts than the masculine forces. Both are needed and work in harmony with one another. When it comes to a perverse thought, that you are in the wrong body, you are believing in your own belief - a belief over what the truth actually is. You are believing in your own ego, rather than what Ohm or how God has made you. This is not a concept of the light. It is the child of hubris. That being said, God still accepts our perversion and offers us forgiveness if we accept God in our heart.

God/Light exists within darkness, or what makes up our universe through love to help and guide those that will follow it/God and its values. Every human is born with free will to choose what force they belong to after death.

Hell is suffering, because without the forces/emotions of light, all life becomes is suffering/pain/and all forces that makes up evil.

In the world of grey, one takes the the highest choice available that is closest to the divine. This is not a perfect world. We are trying to raise the vibration in order to make that happen. If I were to go back and kill a super villain that will end the human race, am I sinning? Yes, I am, because I am still killing, but I do so out of the greater good which is a gray value that is the closest to God. This is what the bible teaches us. I imagine any heavenly being will just die and leave this realm and go to Heaven, because this is a sinful world. Intentionally killing someone under any circumstance, I believe, should never take place for any reason. There are lines that cannot be crossed. If you are in a reality that no one will ever commit murder under any circumstances, than you have a reality that is void of murder. When it comes to creating a reality that is void of murder, it is perfection. Allowing this being that committed this act, even though it was a extreme example of a act that it choose to cross, it still crossed it and you cannot allow that sin to enter. It will lower the vibration of that realm. It is your belief and what forces you are willing to invoke that determines your character and what you represent.

You are in a realm of grey, of both light and darkness, and should follow the greatest good that you can follow is what this teaches me.

Every day when you sleep, you die, and are reincarnated. The child version of you is not the present version of you. This child still is you and exists inside of you. Your beliefs/values are directing your life, as the spiritual determines the physical. You have to remember that the bible, like all things, has different layers and must be interpreted. If you believe that you are inside the world of God, then you will be, because you will be attracting this value and repelling anything else. The only force that will be able to enter your domain is either one you let in, or is a force of temptation that is trying to lead you away because there belief is to lead others away from God. Whether or not it can invade comes down to your spiritual levels.

' Every day when you sleep, you die, and are reincarnated '

I breathe when I am sleeping
Each day can be seen as a new beginning, There are only two days in the year that nothing can be done. One is called Yesterday and the other is called Tomorrow.
Old 02-05-2018, 05:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visitor
God does not hate, only ignores what is not true.
To give any energy (including hatred) towards what is not true is counterproductive.
God is Truth, Love, Creative.
It is only us who are counterproductive.

It is certain behavior and general attitude which we are clearly told that God hates.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 04-05-2018, 08:52 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnathanrs

God = Light/Good
Hell = Evil/Bad

Hi
I appreciate the time it took you to write the post. Thank you, however I do disagree with most of it.
Kind regards
Old 06-05-2018, 04:53 AM
Pathfinder

It isnt hatred. When you look at Gods punishment, it isnt hatred, it is love. The same as a loving father corrects his children. Not done through hate, but love.
Old 06-05-2018, 05:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pudgenik
It isnt hatred. When you look at Gods punishment, it isnt hatred, it is love. The same as a loving father corrects his children. Not done through hate, but love.

How does God punish and correct his children?
Old 07-05-2018, 12:39 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pudgenik

Some punishment is love and some is hatred. Those who repent and put their faith in Jesus Christ become God's children and he disciplines them so they will be the kind of children he wants us to be.
And have you forgotten the exhortation that addresses you as sons?

“My son, do not regard lightly the discipline of the Lord,
nor be weary when reproved by him.
For the Lord disciplines the one he loves,
and chastises every son whom he receives.”

It is for discipline that you have to endure. God is treating you as sons. For what son is there whom his father does not discipline? If you are left without discipline, in which all have participated, then you are illegitimate children and not sons. Besides this, we have had earthly fathers who disciplined us and we respected them. Shall we not much more be subject to the Father of spirits and live? For they disciplined us for a short time as it seemed best to them, but he disciplines us for our good, that we may share his holiness. For the moment all discipline seems painful rather than pleasant, but later it yields the peaceful fruit of righteousness to those who have been trained by it.
Hebrews 12:5-11 ESV

Some refuse to repent and have their sins forgiven. In the end God inflicts on them the punishment they deserve because he hates their sin.
Old 07-05-2018, 02:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by theophilus
Some punishment is love and some is hatred. Those who repent and put their faith in Jesus Christ become God's children and he disciplines them so they will be the kind of children he wants us to be.
And have you forgotten the exhortation that addresses you as sons?

“My son, do not regard lightly the discipline of the Lord,
nor be weary when reproved by him.
For the Lord disciplines the one he loves,
and chastises every son whom he receives.”

It is for discipline that you have to endure. God is treating you as sons. For what son is there whom his father does not discipline? If you are left without discipline, in which all have participated, then you are illegitimate children and not sons. Besides this, we have had earthly fathers who disciplined us and we respected them. Shall we not much more be subject to the Father of spirits and live? For they disciplined us for a short time as it seemed best to them, but he disciplines us for our good, that we may share his holiness. For the moment all discipline seems painful rather than pleasant, but later it yields the peaceful fruit of righteousness to those who have been trained by it.
Hebrews 12:5-11 ESV

Some refuse to repent and have their sins forgiven. In the end God inflicts on them the punishment they deserve because he hates their sin.

That sounds like a dictator, not my God thankfully

Did your God give free will and then sit back and wait to see who's naughty and then punish them? Doesn't make sense to me but mybe I am missing something
Old 07-05-2018, 05:11 PM
Master

you can only hate what you don't like, God has the power to destroy what he doesn't like. But God would not give life to things he doesn't like, where is the sense in that? He hates only so long as the thing he hates exists, if it ceases to exist there is nothing to hate but what exists depends on God providing for it's existence. So hate is meaningless. It doesn't exist, except as a stepping stone toward love and goodness