Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 28-07-2016, 10:42 AM
Newbie ;)

HOW DO YOU STOP THE THOUGHT BROADCASTING???!!!

PLEASE, IT IS REALLY DEPRESSING TO HAVE MY THOUGHTS BROADCASTED AND MY PRIVACY TAKEN AWAY COMPLETELY. THERE HAVE BEEN TIMES WHICH I HAVE WANTED TO KILL MYSELF OVER THIS. IS THERE ANYONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO STOP IT AND CAN YOU TELL ME HOW?

I HAVE ACTUALL;Y DECIDED THAT I WOULD KILL MYSELF IN THE FUTURE IF THIS THING DOES NOT STOP.
Old 30-07-2016, 05:07 AM
Experiencer

Nobody can hear your thoughts, it's impossible.
Old 30-07-2016, 09:35 AM
Deactivated Account
If you feel that your thoughts are taken away, be happy. In God, which is Love, there is no need for private Thoughts, because private thoughts in God is impossibile.Because God is one with everything.

Ask yourself, what is so precious on theese thoughts, that you want to keep them. You surely dont recognize, that in keeping them you are making yourself prisoner to them.
It is private thoughts, that are making the Ego.It is the Fear of God, which makes you believe, that you will loose everything you have.

But be Happy, because God is Giver, and he is Giving always, and never taking.All he ask is a little thankfullness, which your Higher self knows well and is doing gladly.

Be happy, because when the thoughts are taken away, you are free to experience Love and Freedom,miracles and healing.
Be happy, Because you are NOW nearer to God and his Eternal Life and Love.
Be Happy, because it is the Ego,which is experiencing threat and which can think of killing itself. It is trying to Convince you to stop whatever is happening. But it needs to happen.
Be happy, because you can now recognize which part of your thoughts are The Ego thoughts.

And the Ego thoughts youll need to dismiss.

P.S. Killing the body is destructive thing to do. It is as if you would rather choose Devil than God. And God you do Love and want.

This was the way i had to go. (but with almost none of selfdefeating thoughts) and now on the rules of this forum:

Quote:
Suicide Posts: Most members of Spiritual Forums do not have the necessary training to respond to those who are considering suicide and may even with the best of intentions say something that could negatively affect someone in that state of mind. These posts also can negatively affect anyone struggling with depression who reads them. So we cannot in good conscience allow discussions about a member's suicidal ideas to remain on the forums. If you are having suicidal thoughts, please contact someone who is properly trained to respond to these matters. There are sites that provide hotlines you can call to talk to someone who can help, such as read the url's in the FAQ and Rules of SF for example.
Old 09-09-2016, 08:22 AM
Suspended
Guide
The answer is to do the opposite of what you desire.

Turn your thought volume up on HIGH.

What are the listeners going to do? Proclaim out loud that they can hear people's thoughts? Make themselves look crazy?

They will probably just move away from you at that point.
Old 10-09-2016, 03:37 AM
Newbie ;)

I have had this problem re-occuringly. The fact that it's never been said "quit singing that song in your head, its bothering me" or someone confront you on some thoughts you were having didn't convince me people weren't listening. I tried this thing once of thinking the most vulgar things in response to chatter with a cashier at the store. Try that. However hearing voices that respond to thought has been recorded since the beginning of speach. Read my thread right below yours "Am I the first person to communicate with voluntary ear whistling?"
Attempting to communicate with voices that respond to thought MAY BE alleviated by testing them to see if they can make that whistling noise. It may or may not help and just because you may hear an involuntary response definitely does not mean that its human. If something is responding to your thoughts it 100% definitely is not human. By the way hearing voices and thinking people can hear your thoughts are symptoms of schizoid. Although schizoid is poorly understood by modern medicine, going to a mental hospital will help, esp. if youre thinking of hurting yourself.
Old 10-09-2016, 07:59 PM
LightKeeper

Do you know how to shield?
Old 25-09-2016, 02:08 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightKeeper
Do you know how to shield?
I do not know how to shield. Could you tell me how please?
Old 25-09-2016, 04:01 PM
Deactivated Account
if you want to shield, then please read this post before applying the shield.

it makes a huge difference, and i hope you don't want to make the same mistake.
Old 25-10-2016, 04:35 PM
Pathfinder

geodon the tb-ers are telling me.
Old 02-03-2017, 09:21 AM
Newbie ;)

I have a question cos I seem to have the same problem. Are you a schizophrenic?