Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 04-02-2015, 06:01 AM
Knower

what have you learned from Astral projection

What have you all learned so far and have you all came up with any ideas as to why we are here?

I have an Angel on my shoulder but a devil in my head. Kaskade

"The challenge is to be yourself in a world that is trying to make you like everybody else."
Old 06-02-2015, 11:06 AM
Master

We do not die. Our bodies die but we will be alive spiritually. That is what I have learned. It is good to talk about ap as I am not able to talk about ap with anyone else.
Old 06-02-2015, 01:49 PM
Guide
Hi Astral Suzie
Please can you tell us more about the places you go to?
We are keen to learn more about the different vibrational level on the Astral Planes? Are there any specific planes you find yourself returning to often? Why?
Are there any big cities and communities there? Do they welcome you?
Are there schools and training institutions you attend on the Astral?
Old 06-02-2015, 06:40 PM
This subject is excellent, btw.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 06-02-2015, 08:01 PM
Master
I've learned to use discernment in the astral because nothing is as it seems for long.
Old 06-02-2015, 08:33 PM
Master

I always go to places like our own world. I can go to the beach, ocean, cities, I see buildings, train stations, paddocks etc. I meet people. I never see anything negative. Anything I see in the astral is just like what you see in the physical.
Old 06-02-2015, 08:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostchild88
What have you all learned so far and have you all came up with any ideas as to why we are here?
Its possible to astral travel into the persons house if they send you a photograph of a room.

1) They send you a photo of a room.
2) You look at photo and memorize it.
3) Imagine being in the photo before falling asleep.
4) If successful then its possible to shift across oceans as i went from UK to their house in USA.

Note: you don't even need to know the geographical location to get there.

If they are sleeping as well, then conversations and arguments can occur. Lol
Old 06-02-2015, 08:53 PM
Experiencer
I'm no longer afraid of death.
Old 07-02-2015, 12:50 PM
Master

where do i start. when i AP i did not know i was APing. it was 1986. so i did not even know what to call it. i called it traveling to school. i was sent there by my old man. my old man is the imaginary friend that never went away.

i went to this school for almost 4 years. so there is much i learned. i learned why I am here. i kinda learned why most of us are here. but that would only be from my view. so there are other views.

i can start by answering the questions i see here. places you go. i mostly went to school. it was in a cove on a planet with three orbs that moved across the sky. the water was not blue, it was kind of white crystals.

different levels? on a field trip with the leader we travel around. many many many levels and places. we always returned to the class. Why??? because i had much to learn.

i was always welcomed at class. there was a classmates that i became friends with. after a few years, even the teachers became friends. after i graduated we still often see each other.

kk
Old 07-02-2015, 04:09 PM
Everly

I learned...

... that I can reconnect with people I've lost touch with over the years. (Meaning people who are still alive. "Dead" ones are easy.)
... that peace, abundance and love is, quite literally, everywhere. (Like someone above this post, I've never had a bad or negative experience.)
... that we humans aren't quite as puny and powerless as we sometimes think.