Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 04-05-2013, 04:04 PM
Master
Christ's Past Lives

i know a lot of people talk about past lives about famous people, mystics, saints, prophets, etc but nobody every ponders if Jesus had past incarnations.

In fact Edgar Cayce the mystic wrote some amazing stuff on Christ's past lives. He actually called them "Incarnations". I think the difference is that most people have a past life in the sense it was a regression, and that life no longer exists- whereas Jesus incarnated several times to give a good pattern of spirituality.

The whole cosmology goes from Adam to Jesus. Its quite a narrative by Cayce! Very eye opening if you never read it!

I will summarize it in a little form:

In the beginning God decided to have companionship. Spirits, portions of God came into being in the spiritual Realm first. All were in heaven in this beautiful oneness. But something went haywire. Spirits had free will to a small degree but began separating from the Source out of egoism and self-aggrandizement. The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of spirits, the Original Consciousness of our being. And spirits began losing full consciousness and become bedimmed in lesser awareness. Spirits became entangled and fallen into different realms. Some spirits fell so deep that they have become our classical devils or demons.

Simultaneously God was evolving the Universe from himself. The physical universe is God projecting God-Self outwardly. And so the Universe is a multidimensional realm of Spirit, mind, and Matter- not just physical but all three! We can't see this because we are limited in awareness. We just see the physical aspect of it! But all three simultaneously- spiritual, mental, physical all intertwined came out of God as the universe. This is "Adam Kadmon", the Universal Body of Christ- the "LOGOS". God became three- Father (Source), Son (Logos/Cosmic Body), and Holy Spirit (spiritual awareness).

Spirits began incarnating in material plane and losing awareness from above. God begat a spirit, a Son with the full reception of divine love. This Son incarnated among the incarnating children. As the earthly Adam, a replica of the Cosmic Adam (Logos), he fell into selfishness and projected a "necessary" Transgression. This influenced all humanity onward to fall from their natural being. The fall opened the eyes of Adam, the Son of God and future generations that we are not perfect- in fact we were separated from God and didn't realize it because of putting ourselves over the God Self. The Son of God became the Son of man and incarnated as Enoch, Melchizedek, Joseph of Genesis, Joshua of Exodus, Jeshua, and finally Jesus. As Jesus, this spirit-entity became the Christ and gave full birth to his soul the Son of God. The crucifixion washed away the necessary transgression opening a new way to the Source, and Jesus was able to out pour the Spirit from heaven to earth fully. This is everyone else' destiny- to evolve to become perfect and pour out the Spirit from ourselves into the earth. To bring spirit and oneness on earth.
Old 04-05-2013, 06:32 PM
Master
My Idea of Being Perfect

Carefree!

You have the power to believe
this opens you up to receive,
free yourself from all your blocks
and you will see a door unlocks.

Know you’re guided through and through
and that you are protected too.

You’re not expected to be a saint
nor the perfect picture be here to paint,
there may be choices that you make,
that others may find quite hard to take.

Know your path is just for you
and recognize in your heart what’s true.

The love you feel deep down inside
allows you to be open wide,
free to do just as you please,
from this you’ll find a great release.
The care you feel from within you
will bring great happiness to you.

Your journey will then become clear
and help you to release your fear.
The fears and blocks are stopping you,
from seeing the person who is true.
Release them out into the void,
even if you feel annoyed.

Acknowledge them and then let them go
and see a path that lets you show
a clear way
to the inner you,
allowing your soul
to shine right through.

Love yourself it can be done,
open up to happiness and fun,
if you then hit a harder way
you will still find the time to play.
Allow yourself to be carefree,
dissimilar to a child of three.
The joy you feel
will then be shown
and bring you to
a life unknown.

Release your expectations too,
let life bring
what it brings to you.
You will find you’ll truly live
and give the love
you are here to give.

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx
Old 07-05-2013, 11:04 PM
Master
Very nice Saagi!

Yah know I am going to reconsider my feelings on "perfection". Perhaps perfection truly means to be made "whole" and not perfect according to human standards.

In fact as much as Edgar Cayce's story makes sense it is overly shrouded in Christian guilt and far out views on spirituality.

I think being simple has it's advantages.

thank you for that!
Old 08-05-2013, 04:00 AM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
Very nice Saagi!

Yah know I am going to reconsider my feelings on "perfection". Perhaps perfection truly means to be made "whole" and not perfect according to human standards.

In fact as much as Edgar Cayce's story makes sense it is overly shrouded in Christian guilt and far out views on spirituality.

I think being simple has it's advantages.

thank you for that!

Thanks for acknowledging that about Cayce.. It is what I thought the first time I ever read his stuff...
Old 14-05-2013, 05:44 PM
Master
Same here. I just never wanted to admit it.

His ideas of reincarnation were usually about "bringing spiritual awareness into the Earth plane".

But when his Christian upbringing got in the way he always sounded very cynical about human development.

He believed we were all souls separated and fallen angels from God, and came into this world to learn of our undoing.

I think that is so cynical and I don't believe it.

You are only as separated from God as you allow your "self" to be.